Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

MontereyJack

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 09:22 am
JTT says:
Quote:
No Schindler you.

good point.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 09:45 am
re Foofie:
Well, I was just thinking, that if we buy into either gungasnaKKKe's or oralloy's (I forget which) position (which has no support in international law, by the way) that only the indigenous population of a region has any rights to its territory, which he maintains, though genetics and history don't bear him out, was the Israelites in Palestine, then it wasn't them. Genetics and archaeology show that the indigenous population was in fact Neanderthals. And since recent research suggests that modern Europeans (and European immigrants to the Americas) are the modern populations show a small percentage of Neanderthal genes, probably through interbreeding, then modern Europeans, not Semitic middle easterners are the present representatives of the indigenous peoples of Palestine. Which means that Izzy, as a modern European is the one who has the stake and the title and the interest in the land Israel is sitting on. And you don't, Foofie.

Of course there is also the possibility that oralloy and gungasnaKKKe are again completely off the wall.
izzythepush

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 10:10 am
@MontereyJack,
Are you calling me a Neanderthal? Guess it's time to shave my knuckles.
MontereyJack

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 10:31 am
re Ixxy:
Look at it this way, you suddenly acquired ownership rights in a huge chunk of real estate. Isn't that worth hairy knuckles as proof of ownership?
MontereyJack

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 10:41 am
Me, too, come to think of it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 11:19 am
@MontereyJack,
Not that particular piece of real estate. I'd rather have somewhere in Somerset.
http://www.somerset.gov.uk/irj/go/km/docs/CouncilImages/SCC/Images/Environment/Countryside%20and%20Coast/Somerset%20traditional%20cider%20orchard.jpg
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 06:31 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the indigenous population ... which he maintains, though genetics and history don't bear him out, was the Israelites in Palestine,

You anti-Semites sure do like to deny science and history.

MontereyJack wrote:
Genetics and archaeology show that the indigenous population was in fact Neanderthals. And since recent research suggests that modern Europeans (and European immigrants to the Americas) are the modern populations show a small percentage of Neanderthal genes, probably through interbreeding, then modern Europeans, not Semitic middle easterners are the present representatives of the indigenous peoples of Palestine.

As previously noted, a large number of Israelis had been living in Europe for generations before returning to their Israeli homeland, and are therefore carrying that very Neanderthal DNA. So they are still the indigenous population of the West Bank area, even under that standard.
JTT

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 06:51 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

There's that inane "anti-so and so" bullshit. That's a USian fallback routine that screams "I can't counter your points".

How do you expect anyone to ever trust anything you say when you lie so frequently, when you get caught telling baldfaced lies again and again.

[Consider that a rhetorical question as you've never answered it before.]

oralloy

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 07:36 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:

There's that inane "anti-so and so" bullshit. That's a USian fallback routine that screams "I can't counter your points".

Some nonsense is so repugnant that it does not deserve to be addressed as if it could be a valid point. Quite often anti-Semitism falls into that category. There is nothing wrong with just blowing off an anti-Semite as an idiot crackpot.

And in this case, I am the one who provided links and citations to science and history, and the local anti-Semites are the ones who refuse to address that science and history.

If someone denies science and history without even trying to address it, why shouldn't I dismiss their silly denials as the raving of a crackpot?

JTT wrote:
How do you expect anyone to ever trust anything you say when you lie so frequently, when you get caught telling baldfaced lies again and again.
[Consider that a rhetorical question as you've never answered it before.]

Let me guess, any time I refuse to accept the validity of an accusation against the US, you count that as a lie?
JTT

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 08:43 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Let me guess, any time I refuse to accept the validity of an accusation against the US, you count that as a lie?

No, every time you refuse to acknowledge the facts and continue to tell bald faced lies I count that as a lie.

Quote:
Some nonsense is so repugnant that it does not deserve to be addressed as if it could be a valid point.

I repeatedly address your nonsense, even though it is exceedingly repugnant.
cicerone imposter

Tue 24 Sep, 2013 01:28 am
@Foofie,
It has nothing to do with having worked for Florsheim (or any company).

It's about understanding facts as they are presented and are by all accounts irrefutable.

It begs the question of the person who questions those facts.
Foofie

Tue 24 Sep, 2013 01:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Which means that Izzy, as a modern European is the one who has the stake and the title and the interest in the land Israel is sitting on. And you don't, Foofie.

You might have had a point, except Ashkenazi Jews are a total mix. I am nothing like the Israelites that schlepped behind Moses. I am a little bit middle eastern in my paternal line, but in my maternal line Mediterranean and Slavic. It is based on the fact that the early Jews in Europe were setting up trading posts, and there were no Jewish girls to marry. There was likely more than one shiksa that wanted no more of her family's macho ways, and married a young Jew. That's why Ashkenzim look European. Close but no cigar.
Foofie

Tue 24 Sep, 2013 01:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Are you calling me a Neanderthal? Guess it's time to shave my knuckles.

In my opinion, you talk too much to be a Neanderthal worth his "grunting."

I can see you running after a rabbit on the Savannah. And, the rabbit turns around and says, a la Bugs Bunny, "Ehhh, what's up Izz?"
0 Replies

Foofie

Tue 24 Sep, 2013 01:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It has nothing to do with having worked for Florsheim (or any company).

It's about understanding facts as they are presented and are by all accounts irrefutable.

It begs the question of the person who questions those facts.

You are such a serious young man.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Tue 24 Sep, 2013 01:56 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
You might have had a point, except Ashkenazi Jews are a total mix. ... ...
Really? I'd been taught by the Chair for the „History of the Jewish People“ at the Jewish University ("Hochschule für Jüdische Studien Heidelberg") that it were the Sephardic Jews, and that Ashkenazic Jews historically didn't want to mix.
oralloy

Tue 24 Sep, 2013 04:22 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:

No, every time you refuse to acknowledge the facts and continue to tell bald faced lies I count that as a lie.

oralloy wrote:
Some nonsense is so repugnant that it does not deserve to be addressed as if it could be a valid point.

I repeatedly address your nonsense, even though it is exceedingly repugnant.

I note the fact that you've never once managed to show a single fact that I am wrong about.
cicerone imposter

Tue 24 Sep, 2013 08:32 pm
@oralloy,
What you call 'FACTS' doesn't exist in your posts.
JTT

Tue 24 Sep, 2013 08:42 pm
@oralloy,
I show them all the time and all it's met by is Oralboy foot stomping, followed by more lies.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 25 Sep, 2013 01:35 am
@cicerone imposter,
Oralboy is proved wrong all the time, he's just to stupid to see that. He never posts any facts, just moronic notions.
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 25 Sep, 2013 10:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Foofie wrote:
You might have had a point, except Ashkenazi Jews are a total mix. ... ...
Really? I'd been taught by the Chair for the „History of the Jewish People“ at the Jewish University ("Hochschule für Jüdische Studien Heidelberg") that it were the Sephardic Jews, and that Ashkenazic Jews historically didn't want to mix.

Historically, Sephardim and Ashkenazim did not intermarry. But, whether Ashkenazim mixed with Khazars, Cossacks, or the local people, Ashkenazim are not pure Semites. Notice the percentage of straight haired, blond, blue-eyed Orthodox; that's not Semitic genes.