Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Foofie

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:24 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oh Puhleez! Your exaggerated, emotional display of sentiment is pure theatrics! In America you would be surprised at the number of mixed marriages between Jews and non-Jews.....the number of practicing religious Jews is shrinking here, just like it is with most non-Jewish religions.

Foofie is governed by paranoia and a definite inferiority complex towards people who talk like me. I really resent having to look at my fellow countrymen to discover which of them are Jews just so I respond to his paranoid nonsense. As far as I'm concerned we're all British, regardless of colour or ethnicity, and I find it quite nauseating talking to someone who is more concerned about what makes us different than that which unites us.

You might be ready to be a politician in Belfast?

Americans do see me as a fellow American; however, many still RESENT the success of Jews in the time that Jews have spent (one's family) in the country (less than two centuries for Ashkenazi), and do seem more successful than their own ethnicity. I just call 'em like I see 'em (quote from some baseball umpire).

I do not know how you talk? I just read your posts, and they have no accent. I wish you would find birds of your own feather, and, in my opinion, stop annoying some of us Americans with your cross-pond pontificating.
izzythepush

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:27 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
I wish you would find birds of your own feather, and stop annoying some of us Americans with your cross-pond pontificating.

I wish you'd find people on your level. That way you wouldn't keep pestering those of us who understand what's going on by constantly asking for things to be dumbed down.
Foofie

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:30 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

This frustration would have been the same had it been with Micronesian goals. The point is that the Palestinians’ goals were being usurped for someone else’s. Christmas lights don’t figure into the equation, sorry.

Are the Christmas lights a real torment, Foofie? Have you sought help for your persecution complex?

Well, I did learn that in the US military I was just another enlisted person. Only in civilian life is there the oftentimes jousting for who is higher on a pecking order in society. It is just one of my talents to see through people's phoniness. I'm inured though at this point. And, I can give it right back. You I do not need to know.
Foofie

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:31 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Not everything about Fluff nauseates me, just his insistence on reducing everything to crude racial stereotypes. In many ways he's a lot better than Advocate, he doesn't use the term anti-Semite like it's going out of fashion, and actually challenges Holocaust deniers like RL.

Advocate just fills out a tick box for what a Democrat voting supporter of Israel should think. He looks at Iraq and Israel as two completely separate issues, and refuses to see any crossover. This shows someone following a preselected stencil of how to behave, there's no real thinking behind it.

You're a regular Talmudic scholar.
0 Replies

Foofie

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

I want the Jewish people to have a home state, because for whatever reason, they are not all that welcome in other countries. The United States, once again for whatever reasons, has been very welcoming. Israel should set up shop within the borders of continental United States. They could work it out. And any Jews who want to live over there...can do so (along with any Arabs) under United Nations rules.

I do not think Israelis want to be like Mormons in Utah. I suspect they ALREADY have a national identity that has a middle eastern flavor, and a language that you would probably find hard to learn. You might have more luck in proselytizing Esperanto for Europe.

Frank Apisa

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:42 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

I want the Jewish people to have a home state, because for whatever reason, they are not all that welcome in other countries. The United States, once again for whatever reasons, has been very welcoming. Israel should set up shop within the borders of continental United States. They could work it out. And any Jews who want to live over there...can do so (along with any Arabs) under United Nations rules.

I do not think Israelis want to be like Mormons in Utah. I suspect they ALREADY have a national identity that has a middle eastern flavor, and a language that you would probably find hard to learn. You might have more luck in proselytizing Esperanto for Europe.

Well...then they should stay put...and the carnage can continue.
Foofie

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well, Jews and elephants having a long memory seem to remember the f*cking Romans burning down Jerusalem. Now, if that didn't happen, there would be no problem, nor would there have been a Holocaust. Possibly not even Christianity. The world would have been a different place if the Romans did not supplant the Etruscans. Some of my best friends were Etruscans.
0 Replies

Foofie

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:45 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It's primarily about white colonists, the indigenous Jews have a pretty rough time as well, not nearly as bad as the Palestinians, but still quite unpleasant.

What's an "indigenous Jew"? And, what is a "white colonist," since there ain't no such animal as a "white." Perhaps, you mean Hebrew Aryan?
Foofie

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:49 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

...In my opinion that, what you, Frank, call "trouble" started already earlier, namely when the first 'settlers' (aka colonists) arrived there in the late 19th/early 20th century.

Thank you for giving credit to the posters that use the euphemism "trouble." It sounds, in my opinion, like a term similar to "Jewish problem."

But, in this re-run the Jews ain't timid. Big cognitive dissonance for some Gentiles.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:50 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I would go along with this IF they would accept the Constitution and U S of A citizenship. If they are going to accept land, establish their own state within our borders, then start stealing land like they have in the middle east I forsee another civil war.
Foofie

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:52 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Franks, Goths, Visigoths?
The Franks wandered eastwards.
I'm not sure where the Goths and Visigoths "developed their own identities in western Europe".
(The Gauls were a celtic tribe.)

I thought the Visigoths were "western" Goths, meaning they settled Spain. The regular Goths I have no idea.
Foofie

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:54 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:
I wish you would find birds of your own feather, and stop annoying some of us Americans with your cross-pond pontificating.

I wish you'd find people on your level. That way you wouldn't keep pestering those of us who understand what's going on by constantly asking for things to be dumbed down.

Do you know that a negative stereotype for Jews is their supposed "pushiness"?

Now just do a simple analysis of the number of North Americans on this forum, and the number of Brits. You might be exhibiting some stereotypical traits of a landsman, in my opinion.
Foofie

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:56 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Indubitably! Bible prophecy must come to fruition. The whole world is not Catholic.
0 Replies

Foofie

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 04:00 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

I would go along with this IF they would accept the Constitution and U S of A citizenship. If they are going to accept land, establish their own state within our borders, then start stealing land like they have in the middle east I forsee another civil war.

You should not give credence to someone's fantasy. Israel is a Zionist state, even if a war wipes out all but one Israeli. While Judaism values life, and is not a death cult, there is the history of Masada, and you might not appreciate the contempt that some folks have for the world that treated them like pariahs for two millenia. You see things from a western viewpoint, in my opinion.
RABEL222

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 04:09 pm
@Foofie,
Its not a death cult for Jews, but for Palistinains it certainally is. After all in Israels opinion they are just animals that need to be wiped out.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 04:10 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Well, I did learn that in the US military I was just another enlisted person. Only in civilian life is there the oftentimes jousting for who is higher on a pecking order in society. It is just one of my talents to see through people's phoniness. I'm inured though at this point. And, I can give it right back. You I do not need to know.

Well, who are you, Holden Caulfield?

Salinger excluded a paranoia, though.

Just don't pull a Chapman, and it'll all be alright, relatively speaking.
izzythepush

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 04:22 pm
@Foofie,
I never said you were pushy, I said you weren't up to scratch cognitively speaking, which is probably why you responded as such.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 20 Sep, 2013 04:24 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
What's an "indigenous Jew"? And, what is a "white colonist," since there ain't no such animal as a "white." Perhaps, you mean Hebrew Aryan?

The Jews who were living there prior to the arrival of white settlers in the 19th Century, (who weren't all Jewish btw.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 21 Sep, 2013 04:43 am
The Goths migrated south up the valley of the Elbe River well over 2000 years ago. Due to population pressure, they were pushed to the east. They ended up in central Asia, which is where they divieded into to eastern Goths, or Ostrogoths, and western Goths, or Visigoths.

Quote:
The Ostrogoths (Latin: Ostrogothi or Austrogothi) were a branch of the later Goths (the other major branch being the Visigoths). The Ostrogoths, under Theoderic the Great, established a kingdom in Italy in the late 5th and 6th centuries. The Ostrogoths traced their origins to the Greutungi and a semi-legendary kingdom north of the Black Sea in the 3rd and 4th centuries.

Source

Quote:
The Visigoths (Latin: Visigothi, Wisigothi, Vesi, Visi, Wesi, or Wisi) and Ostrogoths were branches of the nomadic tribes of Germanic peoples referred to collectively as the Goths. These tribes flourished and spread during the late Roman Empire in Late Antiquity, or the Migration Period. The Visigoths emerged from earlier Gothic groups (possibly the Thervingi) who had invaded the Roman Empire, beginning in 376, and had defeated the Romans at the Battle of Adrianople in 378.

Source

Foofie/Miller is an ignoramus. I can't believe that people just swallow the bullshit she puts out there. Listen, People, if Foofie/Miller tells you something, go research it immediately, because 19 times out of 20, it's going to be pure bullsh*t she made up on the spot.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 21 Sep, 2013 05:13 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
I thought the Visigoths were "western" Goths, meaning they settled Spain. The regular Goths I have no idea.
What ever you thought, I wasn't replying to that.
I was just responding to your "developed their own identities in western Europe".
0 Replies