Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Advocate

Tue 17 Sep, 2013 08:54 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
You are either lying or are very ignorant. No reputable historian would say we invaded Iraq to help Israel. Bush and Cheney, both oil men, invaded to grab the country's oil resouces. Early on, the Bush crowd had prepared maps that divided the oil areas between the American oil companies.
Advocate

Tue 17 Sep, 2013 09:00 pm
@InfraBlue,
Amid all your lies, you neglected to mention that, just before the '48 war, the Pals in Hebron massacred every Jew in the city.

BTW, had the Jews wanted ethnic cleansing, a really big lie, how come there are 1.7 million Pals living peacefully in Israel?

Will you every stop repeating your lie that the Pals and Jews lived in "relative" peace. The Pals never ceased attacking the Jews.
InfraBlue

Tue 17 Sep, 2013 10:34 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Amid all your lies, you neglected to mention that, just before the '48 war, the Pals in Hebron massacred every Jew in the city.

BTW, had the Jews wanted ethnic cleansing, a really big lie, how come there are 1.7 million Pals living peacefully in Israel?

Will you every stop repeating your lie that the Pals and Jews lived in "relative" peace. The Pals never ceased attacking the Jews.

You don't know what you're talking about as concerns Hebron. There were anti-Zionist riots in 1929 decades before the Nakba in which 67 Jews were killed by Muslim rioters in Hebron. Throughout the riots 133 Jews and 110 Arabs were killed. Britain's Shaw Commission determined that the cause of the riots were Arab frustrations in light of the fact that the Zionists' political and nationalist ends were usurping their own.

A complete cleansing of the areas that the Zionists controlled would have been a PR disaster for the nascent Zionist state, and the leadership realized this. They stopped their ethnic cleansing after the vast majority of the Palestinian population, about 80%, had been cleansed from Israel.

I didn't say that "the Jews and Pals lived in relative peace.

What's true is that violence started shortly after the British promised to abet the Zionists in their endeavor to arrogate Palestine to establish their ethnocentric state for "the Jews."
Walter Hinteler

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 12:52 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
I don't think that they wanted an "ethnic cleansing" as we call it today. But they wanted stay settle and stay in an "Arab-free country". That's what all the colonising policy was about in the early 20th century.
izzythepush

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 01:07 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
I repeat that you should be eliminated. The world would do well without the likes of you.

You really are a Nazi piece of ****.
Walter Hinteler

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 01:21 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Advocate wrote:
I repeat that you should be eliminated. The world would do well without the likes of you.

You really are a Nazi piece of ****.
Under German law, Advocate would be prosecuted for that: libel and threatening the commission of a felony.

Actually, his behaviour is now really Nazi-like Shocked .
izzythepush

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 01:26 am
@Walter Hinteler,
He does, and a particularly stupid one at that. He was quite happy to let Oralboy call all, (all not some) Palestinians vermin.

His lack of curiosity and desire to swallow any bullshit Israel serves up would make Goebbels proud.
cicerone imposter

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 03:42 am
@izzythepush,
Well, didn't you know; all Jews are Jews and all Pals are Pals.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 03:56 am
@Advocate,
Quote:

OMG, you are truly a mindless idiot. First you say you never said that Israel should be eliminated, and then say that it should be located elsewhere. That is tantamount to saying it should be eliminated.

Advocate, my dear fellow poster...I'm beginning to think you're hallucinating. The verb "eliminate" means to get rid of completely. The verb "located" mean to position somewhere else. What Frank Apisa said was it would have been better if Israel was located somewhere else instead of the Arab world, like the US for instance, because this miserable quandary caused by Israel's presence in the heart of Arab country has been counterproductive from the outset and even before all the "T"s had been crossed and all the "I"s dotted there was wide spread killing on both sides. Nowhere, ever, did Frank say Israel should be annihilated! The lingering pain that still persist among the Palestinians, could have been avoided had the planners been more sympathetic and cognizant of just what they were doing...being aware of the indigenous population in Palestine and their rightful needs, when they took European Jews and colonized (err... took) Arab land and entrusted 56% of said land to European Jews who are not content with what they were given but continue to want the entire area minus the Palestinians.

Quote:

Well if anyone should be eliminated we really should start with you since your inability to accept the truth about Israel but must distort the message of every poster you disagree with. YOUR mind's deceptive reading of each and every post by your opposition indicates you really do possess a very bad problem, Advocate. Have you considered visiting a psychiatrist?!
izzythepush

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 04:14 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Advocate isn't really interested in the truth, he just wants to hear what he wants to hear. He has obfuscated from the beginning, talking about a 'massacre in Hebron,' as opposed to calling it the Kfar Etzion massacre. He does this so you can't check up on what he's saying. He refuses to accept the legitimacy of any source that does not support the far right Israeli position, even Israeli sources like Haaretz and B'Tselem are unacceptable to him.

He distorts Frank's and other's positions, and calls anyone an anti-Semite who does not agree with him. As for showing any concern about real anti-Semitism, he steers well clear of those threads where posters try to deny the Holocaust. Unlike Foofie, who to his credit, tackles this sort of thing head on.

Basically he's quite stupid, he thinks a dogged refusal to accept any evidence that doesn't paint Israel in the most glowing of terms shows a strength of character. It doesn't, it shows a refusal to face reality.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 04:22 am
@Advocate,
Quote:

You are either lying or are very ignorant. No reputable historian would say we invaded Iraq to help Israel. Bush and Cheney, both oil men, invaded to grab the country's oil resouces. Early on, the Bush crowd had prepared maps that divided the oil areas between the American oil companies.

The NEOCONS, i.e., was in charge of US foreign policy in the middle east. It was at their prolonged insistence that the US invade Iraq a second time. The US normally would not have undertaken such a risk so soon after the first Gulf War, Desert Storm, but Cheney was persuaded easily because Paul Wolfowitz (neocon and early planners of the 2nd Iraq war) had informed Cheney "Iraq is swimming in Oil." Greedy Cheney saw an opportunity for his "former" company Halliburton and its subsidiaries to march into Iraq for profit.YIPPEE!!!!!!!

The reason the Israelis were sore afraid of Saddam Hussein was because he had earlier used nerve gas on the Kurds (his own people) and Iranians living in Iraq.....the entire neighborhood believed he still possessed a fair amount of sarin nerve gas. When the first Gulf War, Desert Storm, under Bush senior commenced, the first thing Hussein did was send missiles into Israel. Israel immediately set about handing out gas masks to its people. From that point on, Saddam Hussein was Israel's enemy and must be gotten rid of.

The Neocons completely permeated the White House during GWB's tenure and had full power over the dummy president, W. The carnivorous craving of the Vice President for Iraq's oil was easily influenced into going to war in Iraq, eager to do so in fact.....Cheney was the de Facto president of the US during George W Bush's term....after all W had stolen the election from Al Gore, so Cheney stole the presidency from W.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 04:38 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

OMG, you are truly a mindless idiot. First you say you never said that Israel should be eliminated, and then say that it should be located elsewhere. That is tantamount to saying it should be eliminated.

Try to get back under control, Advocate.

I am not an idiot...mindless or not.

I NEVER said Israel should be eliminated.

I did say it should be located somewhere else.

If you are not able to see the difference...you probably should not be in this discussion.

The Arabs and Jews in the area got along relatively peacefully before the state of Israel was brought into being in that area. Since the creation of the state of Israel there...they have fought, maimed and killed each other.

The introduction of the state of Israel into the area obviously is a huge part of the problem.
0 Replies

Advocate

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 08:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Wow, there is nothing like having an anti-Semitic German saying that my behavior is Nazi-like.
0 Replies

Advocate

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 08:29 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

He does, and a particularly stupid one at that. He was quite happy to let Oralboy call all, (all not some) Palestinians vermin.

His lack of curiosity and desire to swallow any bullshit Israel serves up would make Goebbels proud.

Izzy refuses to say that the Pals who blow up Israeli children and elderly are vermin. That says a lot about him.
izzythepush

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 08:30 am
@Advocate,
Vermin is a term Nazi shits use.
oralloy

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 08:39 am
@Advocate,

The anti-Semites are just trying to derail the peace talks by spewing as many hateful lies about Israel as possible.

Sadly they might well succeed.
Walter Hinteler

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 08:39 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Vermin is a term Nazi shits use.
... originating from the Nazi film/book "Der ewige Jude" (Eternal Jew).

0 Replies

JTT

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 08:53 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The anti-Semites are just trying to derail the peace talks ...

Still with the delusion, Oralboy. Everyone in the world must be focused on what Izzy, Walter, CI & Rabel are saying.
oralloy

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 09:07 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Everyone in the world must be focused on what Izzy, Walter, CI & Rabel are saying.

I am unsure that I would include Walter in with those other tards.

But regardless, the anti-Semites here are hardly the only ones who came out to vomit their hate. It is not just the anti-Semites here, but the combined hatred of anti-Semites worldwide that is poisoning the atmosphere behind the peace talks.

But the anti-Semites here are certainly eager participants.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 18 Sep, 2013 09:18 am
@Advocate,
So, using what passes for logic at your house. members of the so-called IDF who blow up Palestinian women. children and the elderly are vermin, tight?