Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2013 12:18 pm
@Advocate,
And Japan suffered Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You sound like an alcoholic excusing his drinking by comparing himself to much heavier drinkers.

Japan's wartime record does not excuse Israel's behaviour today.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2013 01:13 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

I just watched a film of Japan's rape of Nanking. It was a thousand times worse than anything Israel ever done.

So you think pointing out the crimes of another nation over 75 years ago is going to make the world forget the current brutal inhuman treatment of the Palestinians and the stealing of their lands? Don't you have any decency!? Don't you have enough on your plate to deal with without returning to 1937? The world is supposed to have grown but Israel is still practicing apartheid, keeping its feet on the neck of the poor Palestinian boys, women and men.

YOU, Advocate, should be ashamed of yourself trying to divert attention from the horror of Israel against a defenseless people in the year 2013!
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2013 04:51 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

What this tells me is a minority of Jews have too much of a voice in U S of A politics. 320 million citizens having to bow to 5 million jews is insane. Without a media that is owned by the Jewish community this couldent happen.

U.S. Presbyterians and Episcopaleans are well represented in the halls of power, but together are just a little over the Jewish population. The fact is that Jews have a willingness to risk capital, while many Gentiles, educated though they might be, often just like to have cushy jobs with nice corner offices, in my opinion. All Gentiles have to do to effect more power is to act more Jewish, and be willing to risk capital.

By the way, power might not have to do with pure numbers. It might have to do with who came to the U.S. first, and didn't spend three generations chasing cushy civil service jobs. Meaning, you might be claiming that Gentiles that came here in the latter half of the 19th century deserve power, due to their great number. That is not how a capitalistic society works. No birthright for being of the majority ethnicity.

But, if you are not aware, many of the Gentiles in positions of power find Jews a better resource than other Gentiles of lower classes, since Jews work for the system that keeps those Gentiles in power. They (powerful Gentiles) know that many Gentiles would like to be the big cheese, and therefore trust a Jew more to be part of his organization. Don't believe me. Oh yes, there is also the alienation towards Catholicism that makes some WASP's just have superficial friendships with Catholics. In effect, Jews are a neutral resource in a balkanized society. What's good for American Jews might just be good for American upper-class WASP's.

I am quite familiar with the view you voiced. I have known many who expressed the same view ("Jews have a disproportionate amount of influence, for their small numbers"). That view just wants a society that is not diverse, and Jews being successful are a threat to those that would like to move up in society, and therefore feel that Jews are "outsiders." I personally feel that in a technological society, where the educated entrepreneur is the successful citizen, oftentimes, the under-educated, and unambitious, are the outsiders. But, you have your views. Many would rally around your views tomorrow, since there are many that cannot accept their own limitations when faced with competency.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2013 04:56 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Japan's wartime record does not excuse Israel's behaviour today.

However, Europe's post WWII behavior towards the displaced persons (aka, surviving Jews of the Holocaust) might excuse Israel's intransigence today and tomorrow, since (boo-hoo) Europeans really did not want Jews in their backyard. What goes around, comes around.
Advocate

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2013 05:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
In 1948, the invading Arab armies asked the Pals to leave Israel to give them a clear field in wiping out Israel and the Jews. The Pals who left were convinced that Israel would be wiped out in a matter of weeks. They have no rights in Israel, which they betrayed, following Israel's victory.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2013 05:21 pm
@Advocate,
You fail to understand Israel's history. You need to learn fa cts from fiction. Iit's very easy to find on the net.

RABEL222

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2013 06:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Advocate isent interested in facts. Only in his opinion of his truth. Facts are for anti-semites like me. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
JTT

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2013 06:47 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Advocate isent interested in facts.

And in this respect, how might he be different from you, Rabel?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 01:20 am
@Foofie,
Bullshit, Jews do very well in Western Europe, no different from America. There may some problems in some countries that were formally behind the iron curtain, but not all. Jews are treated very well in the Czech Republic, and they're very proud of Kafka.

You know nothing of the world outside your own back yard.
Foofie

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 10:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You fail to understand Israel's history. You need to learn fa cts from fiction. Iit's very easy to find on the net.

The internet is also a great source for idealogical propaganda.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 10:36 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Advocate isent interested in facts. Only in his opinion of his truth. Facts are for anti-semites like me. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Well, if you think that five million Jews are all wielding political power, that is a so silly. Just like thinking that 320 million Gentiles are disenfranchised by any Jews with societal influence. Meaning, most Jews have an education that allows them to live a middle-class existence, better than grandparents that came here in the last two centuries. So, if you really like the truth, it is far fewer Jews that are wielding any societal influence. Perhaps, as few as a few thousand really wealthy Jews. God, if I was a Gentile, I would be embarrassed to admit that so few Jews are busy, effecting influence, while that leaves a bulk of Gentiles leading a mundane existence, wrapped up in whatever? In truth, Jews are just part of the movers and shakers in society, that includes people of all backgrounds. Jews are just "outsiders" in the eyes of those that want a "birthright" advantage, in my opinion. Don't think it is easy to live in a society where the majority (aka, Gentiles) have a "disproportionate" representation on the left side of the bellcurve. It is not easy to live amongst under-educated Gentiles of average, or below average intelligence. Try watching Jeopardy, and you'll see that there are intelligent Gentiles in the U.S.; however, they likely do not relate well to your viewpoint.

P.S.: Keep blaming Jews for others' shortcomings; it worked well in the Weimar Republic, until "the war."
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 10:42 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Bullshit, Jews do very well in Western Europe, no different from America. There may some problems in some countries that were formally behind the iron curtain, but not all. Jews are treated very well in the Czech Republic, and they're very proud of Kafka.

Please define "do very well." That just might correlate to Gentiles getting "good utility" out of the Jewish citizens. Meaning a Jewish doctor, a Jewish teacher/professor, a Jewish scientist, etc., does not threaten the Gentiles leading the proverbial parade. So, yes Jews may live quite comfortably in Vestern Europe; however, in Israel no one grinds their teeth, when a Jew is in a position of power, or influence. That is what I am talking about - the people that believe that for Jews comparatively small numbers wield disproportionate power/influence, since in the eyes of many a Gentile, Jews are "perennial outsiders" and power/influence should be ONLY in the hands of white Gentiles.
Foofie

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 11:29 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You are ignoring that when there were survivors of the Holocaust in 1945, some countries were obviously not taking any Jews back, based on the hostility of the citizens. I do know of one instance when two (Polish) brothers were killed by towns folk, since there was already a Gentile family living in the house they lived in, prior to the war. A small sample size, but it does reflect the degree of hate in some countries. And, you do know that the greatest number of Jews killed in the Holocaust was in Poland. Regardless, Israel was an obvious solution to this antipathy towards any Jews returning to their original country. It also, in my opinion, solved the concern of Londoners that weren't all the most sympathetic with these Jewish foreigners in their nice city.

So, once again Britain effected a decision, to solve a concern, that in hindsight was just standard management style of expediency. What goes around, comes around.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 11:44 am
@Foofie,
You don't half talk a load of nonsense, nobody grinds their teeth in the UK when Jews are given positions of power. Stephen Fry is well loved, a national treasure. Simon Schama is well respected, as is Sir Jonathan Miller.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 11:46 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
You are ignoring that when there were survivors of the Holocaust in 1945, some countries were obviously not taking any Jews back, based on the hostility of the citizens. I do know of one instance when two (Polish) brothers were killed by towns folk, since there was already a Gentile family living in the house they lived in, prior to the war.

After WW2 thousands of Polish servicemen settled in the UK. Nobody wanted to be ruled by the Soviets.
Foofie

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 11:54 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:
You are ignoring that when there were survivors of the Holocaust in 1945, some countries were obviously not taking any Jews back, based on the hostility of the citizens. I do know of one instance when two (Polish) brothers were killed by towns folk, since there was already a Gentile family living in the house they lived in, prior to the war.

After WW2 thousands of Polish servicemen settled in the UK. Nobody wanted to be ruled by the Soviets.

You dismissed my basic point, you... you... you... alpha male you!

I was talking about ALL Poles of Jewish persuasian.

Isn't there a forum for argumentative Brits exclusively?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 11:58 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

You dismissed my basic point, you... you... you... alpha male you!

Of course.

Foofie wrote:

Isn't there a forum for argumentative Brits exclusively?

No more than there's a forum for ignorant New Yorkers who constantly ask for things to be dumbed down.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 11:59 am
@Advocate,
Only libtards could make some sort of a faux-villain or "pariah state(TM)" out of Israel.

"systemically appropriating land?"....

I mean, look at the map:

http://zioneocon.blogspot.com/isr-world.gif

If there was anything systematic about it or if they'd ever gone about it the way anybody else on the planet does, Israel would look bigger than that tiny red sliver in the sea of green....

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 12:20 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
And, you do know that the greatest number of Jews killed in the Holocaust was in Poland.
All six German Nazi extermination camps were situated in occupied Poland.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 06:54 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Not only that but the Jews were transported to Poland from all over Europe. Some Jews on this thread doesn't even know Jewish history.