Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 11:17 am
@0bserver,
All that shows is that if you treat people like animals they'll behave like animals. The inmates at Auschwitz behaved in a similar way when the Russians turned their former guards over to them.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 12:13 pm
@0bserver,
You wrote,
Quote:
1. The 3 killed attacked the Israeli patrol - that's an act of war. In response you can get killed.

The act of war started long ago when the Jews started to steal Palestinian lands/property without any legal defense. Under "all" international laws, the Jewish settlements are illegal.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 12:28 pm
So much for Gazan independence.
Quote:
GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Israeli military vehicles entered an area in the southern Gaza Strip on Tuesday, locals said.

Several military vehicles entered at least 50 meters into an area east of Khan Younis, witnesses said.

Heavy gunfire was heard, with no injuries reported.

Israeli military forces detonated two bombs along the border with the Gaza Strip on Monday, Israel's army said.

Israeli army spokesperson Lt Col Peter Lerner said that Israel "holds the right to maintain operational accessibility in the area."

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=626456

RABEL222

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 02:51 pm
Russia bad for threatening to veto any condemnation of Syria. U S of A good for vetoing any condemnation of Israel. This makes sense how?
Both governments are using their military to kill innocents and the U S of A is using my tax money to prop up a murdering government because a jewish population here dosent believe that the Zionest government of Israel isent part of the U S of A.. Here come the anti-smitic accusations so before they show up ill just say B S now.
0bserver

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 03:06 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
They destroyed the building where Palestinian police dismembered humans. ..and your point is?

Is that all you get from this story? Really?
0bserver

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 03:11 pm
@izzythepush,
This attepmt to compare the two cases is not just a lie. It's an ugly lie. You know it and you should be ashamed!
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 03:12 pm
@RABEL222,
These inconsistent acts of the US makes us look like cheap SOB's who doesn't understand simple wright and rong. Twisted Evil

The token worry about the Middle East by the US only creates more animosity. Who can blame them?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 03:25 pm
@0bserver,
0bserver wrote:
..and your point is?
I gave the source of your response.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 03:48 pm
@0bserver,
You're very good at telling people what they should be feeling. Perhaps the behaviour of France, Belgium and Holland after liberation would be more appropriate than my original example.

As bad as the final solution was, it didn't go on for 65 years.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 06:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Politicians Rolling Eyes . Maybe if we used the final solutions on them things might get better. All except your brother CI. I know their is a couple that could use it where I live.
oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 06:55 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Russia bad for threatening to veto any condemnation of Syria. U S of A good for vetoing any condemnation of Israel. This makes sense how?

Syria is evil and the people who are condemning them are good.

Israel is good and the people who are condemning them are evil.

Sorry, you need morals to understand the difference.

RABEL222 wrote:
Both governments are using their military to kill innocents and the U S of A is using my tax money to prop up a murdering government because a jewish population here dosent believe that the Zionest government of Israel isent part of the U S of A..

Your anti-Semitism is disgusting.

RABEL222 wrote:
Here come the anti-smitic accusations

When anti-Semites like you go around spewing hateful anti-Semitism, it is right that people speak up to denounce your hateful anti-Semitism.

RABEL222 wrote:
so before they show up ill just say B S now.

If it bothers you anti-Semites that people speak up against your hateful anti-Semitism, you could always just not vomit your hateful anti-Semitism all over the internet to begin with.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 07:19 pm
@RABEL222,
Thanks, Rabel, but the "final solution" sounds as bad as our strike against Syria. How many innocent folks are we going to kill and maim?

I really am against our strike against Syria, because we're doing it alone.
0 Replies

0bserver

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 07:37 pm
@izzythepush,
Fine, feel whatever you want

Yelling at someone for hours is longer than shooting them in the head for a fraction of a second. Yes, both are bad things, but I can't see any reason to compare them.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 08:12 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:

Ah, my fellow poster, you are spot on. The US vetoes all UN resolutions that would put a halt on Israeli settlements; the US unwittingly is complicit in the Israeli crimes against the Palestinians.

Russia is doing the same thing with Syria by refusing to condemn the actions by the Assad government and even tries to hint that it might be the Rebels using chemicals on their own. What a contemptible A-H.

But both governments are wrong in protecting their client states from world censure because of the subsequent fallout which affect so many.

Quote:
Both governments are using their military to kill innocents and the U S of A is using my tax money to prop up a murdering government because a jewish population here dosent believe that the Zionest government of Israel isent part of the U S of A.

I haven't heard about the latter part of your above post,(...a jewish population here doesn't believe the Zionest government of Israel isn't part of the U S of A.) but I strongly agree with your assessment regarding US taxpayer money going to suppress another people and I, an American citizen, can do absolutely nothing to prevent this action.

Quote:
Here come the anti-smitic accusations so before they show up ill just say B S now.

The label "anti-Semitic" has been hurled at me so often it's lost any momentum or influential impact it ever had. It fact, even when I read "anti-Semitic" leveled at me, I simply don't see it. There's such a thing as an OVERUSE of a word's practical value. One would think these name-callers denouncing others for their views would learn to be more visionary when trying to censure their perceived enemies.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 08:40 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:

Russia bad for threatening to veto any condemnation of Syria.

Saddam Hussein was internationally known for his use of chemical weapons in the 1980s against Iranian and Kurdish civilians during and after the Iran–Iraq War. The US was well aware of this and did nothing. The hypocrisy of the US is mind-blowing. On TV tonight I watched a clip of a broadly grinning Donald Rumsfeld shaking hands with an exuberant Saddam Hussein, knowing full well the dictator had used biological weapons on the Kurds, his own citizens and Iranian living in Iraq.

Now it might be said that President Obama is a different type of president and will not tolerate this kind of inhumanity and that's why the US appear to be paying attention this time. I sincerely hope so.
JTT

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 10:04 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
I sincerely hope so.

"We Americans are the ultimate innocents. We are forever desperate to believe that this time the government is telling us the truth."

Sydney Schanberg
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 11:24 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-time quote
The label "anti-Semitic" has been hurled at me so often it's lost any momentum or influential impact it ever had. It fact, even when I read "anti-Semitic" leveled at me, I simply don't see it. There's such a thing as an OVERUSE of a word's practical value. One would think these name-callers denouncing others for their views would learn to be more visionary when trying to censure their perceived enemies.

Its what some on this site try to use to counter facts.
0bserver

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 12:22 am
@RABEL222,
It's not an insult and it is not supposed to shock anyone. If you hate Jews - you are antisemitic. That's all. It's a description.
0 Replies

0bserver

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 12:33 am
@izzythepush,
It is independent, but it is at the state of war with Israel. And I had a feeling that this headline was fishy. Here's the real headline:

"IDF ground forces briefly enter Gaza after finding tunnel packed with explosives"

http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-ground-forces-enter-gaza-to-find-explosives-planted-along-border/

The Palestinians breached the border by digging a tunnel under it and filling it with explosives. Israel only reacted to that by getting rid of the tunnel. But your "objective" media will sell you the bad Israelis story.

Egypt is doing much worse things in Gaza now. Why aren't you complaining?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/03/us-palestinians-egypt-gaza-idUSBRE9820FE20130903

"(Reuters) - Egyptian security forces have destroyed some 20 houses along the border with Gaza, local residents said on Tuesday, in what the Palestinian enclave's Islamist Hamas rulers fear is an effort to build a buffer zone to isolate them."

You're just not sure whom to blame when it is Arabs attacking Gaza, right? And it doesn't fit the evil Israel story. Now the Egyptians understand what the Israelis have to deal with, and because public opinion (like yours) will never complain about that, they are dealing with it in a much simpler way than Israel. Egyptians don't go looking for tunnels and demolish them when they find one filled with explosives. They simply bulldoze the whole area to make sure no tunnels are there in the first place .
izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 02:32 am
@0bserver,
Gaza is running out of food and medical supplies. People in Gaza are being denied access to hospitals. The siege is a war crime.