Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 12:31 am
@MontereyJack,
Nope. The reason why you can't provide any evidence for a right of return is because there is no such right.

But thanks again for making it possible for Israel to keep all the land for themselves. They really couldn't have done it without you.
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 12:38 am
@oralloy,
I really am curious how much of the West Bank Israel will keep now.

That Israel will keep all of East Jerusalem is a given. It is their eternal undivided capitol.

But maybe Israel will keep East Jerusalem plus Area C.

Or maybe Israel will keep East Jerusalem plus Area C plus Area B. That would be a nice result.

Or maybe it will be the entire West Bank that Israel keeps for themselves. If that's the case, they are going to be extremely grateful to you for making it all possible with your refusal to ever make peace.
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 01:16 am
@oralloy,
For those who are ignorant:

Greater East Jerusalem = Dull Blue/Grayish Purple?

Area A = Olive Green

Area B = Dark Red

Area C = Light Red

So, if Israel keeps Area C, they will keep the light red area.

If Israel keeps Area C and Area B, they will keep both shades of red.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Control_status_of_the_West_Bank_as_per_the_Oslo_Accords.svg
(Don't blame me. I didn't pick the colors.)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 01:15 pm
It is quite possible that the United Arab List (an Arab political party and the political wing of the Southern Branch of the Islamic movement) will support the establishment of a government headed by Yesh Atid leader Yair Lapid and Yamina chairman Naftali Bennett, if such a government is presented to the Knesset.

This would be of enormous significance in Israel's party politics: for the first time, an all-Arab party - a religious one at that - would make the country governable at all.
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 03:32 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
He sounds like he'll be a good leader if he can grow strong enough to rule directly without a unity government.

Here are some excerpts from his Wikipedia page:

Bennett opposes the creation of a Palestinian state: "I will do everything in my power to make sure they never get a state."

He suggests a tripartition of the Palestinian territories, whereby Israel would unilaterally annex Area C, authority over the Gaza Strip would be transferred to Egypt, and Area A and Area B would remain with the Palestinian National Authority, but under the security umbrella of the Israel Defense Forces and Shin Bet to "ensure quiet, suppress Palestinian terrorism, and prevent Hamas from taking over the territory".

Bennett also resists immigration of Palestinian refugees now living outside the West Bank, or the connection between the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

In spite of his right-wing views against a Palestinian state, while engaged in coalition negotiations for a unity government together with Yair Lapid following the 2021 Israeli legislative election during which he was offered the Prime Ministership, Bennett agreed to a policy of not annexing any territory in the West Bank and to not build any new settlements while serving as Prime Minister in a potential unity government.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naftali_Bennett
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 04:47 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
You're lying. You have never provided any such evidence.

I am not lying. I have provided ample evidence.

oralloy wrote:
And that's because there is no such evidence.

Yes there is.

oralloy wrote:

And that's because the right of return does not exist.

Yes it does.
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 05:07 pm
@InfraBlue,
You've provided no evidence.

There is no evidence.

There is no right of return.

But your extremism does help Israel to keep all the land, so thanks for the help.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 02:00 am
Good to hear that Net and Yahoo is being challenged.
He and his squeeze should be in prison already.
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 04:33 am
@Builder,
What have they done that you find so objectionable?
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 08:35 am
@oralloy,
Steal Palestinian land and establish illegal Israeli settlements.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 08:40 am
@oralloy,
Looks like the other parties are getting ready to kick bibi to the curb, so.may be a narrow window for some meaningful negotiation might open.
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 09:05 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
maybe a narrow window for some meaningful negotiation might open.

Don't be silly.

First, the obstacle to negotiation is you and the Palestinians.

If Mr. Netanyahu leaves office, that will not change your refusal to negotiate.

Second....

Bennett opposes the creation of a Palestinian state: "I will do everything in my power to make sure they never get a state."

He suggests a tripartition of the Palestinian territories, whereby Israel would unilaterally annex Area C, authority over the Gaza Strip would be transferred to Egypt, and Area A and Area B would remain with the Palestinian National Authority, but under the security umbrella of the Israel Defense Forces and Shin Bet to "ensure quiet, suppress Palestinian terrorism, and prevent Hamas from taking over the territory".

Bennett also resists immigration of Palestinian refugees now living outside the West Bank, or the connection between the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

LOL! Laughing
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 09:08 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Steal Palestinian land and establish illegal Israeli settlements.

It's neither theft nor illegal since you and the Palestinians refuse to make peace with Israel.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 11:30 am
@oralloy,
It IS theft illegal occupation and repeated refusal by the Israelis to negotiate in good faith.

It's definitely a narrow window if the Israelis want peace they have to actually play heed for once instead of stonewalling.
Ze
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 02:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
It IS theft illegal occupation

Wrong. Since you refuse to make peace with Israel, they get to keep the land.

MontereyJack wrote:
and repeated refusal by the Israelis to negotiate in good faith.

That's a lie. Israel has repeatedly negotiated in good faith.

MontereyJack wrote:
It's definitely a narrow window if the Israelis want peace they have to actually play heed for once instead of stonewalling.

That's a nonsense statement. You've already pledged that Israel will never have peace.

And there isn't any window. How delusional are you about the new guy anyway?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2021 05:49 am
https://michaelpramirez.com/uploads/3/4/9/8/34985326/mrz051721-color-copy-jpg-1mb_orig.jpg
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2021 05:51 pm
So Net and Yahoo finally got his criminal arse handed to him?

Best news ever.
oralloy

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2021 05:59 pm
@Builder,
Again, what has Mr. Netanyahu done that you find so objectionable?
Builder

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2021 06:02 pm
@oralloy,
We'll let the courts decide, shall we?

Unless you're living under a rock, read on.
oralloy

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2021 06:05 pm
@Builder,
You let courts decide whether you object to someone or not??

I prefer deciding for myself whether I like someone.