Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Builder

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 02:32 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
I'm all for holding the governments and peoples who persecuted jews for centuries around the world accountable for their actions those actions were heinous

Agreed, but where have Jewish people been persecuted in our lifetimes?

For that matter, where have they been historically persecuted?

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 02:55 am
@Builder,
Palestinian whining about their imaginary right of return refers to territory that was lost well before our lifetimes.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 02:56 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
that's like saying prosecuting the mafia for their crimes imperils their very existence because it strips them of their livelihoods and property.

So Israel's existence is like the mafia's existence to you huh?

You're the reason why the world is going to allow Israel to keep the West Bank for themselves, leaving the Palestinians with the Gaza Strip alone.

MontereyJack wrote:
the right of return is the law.

No it isn't.

MontereyJack wrote:
Taking someone's property because they're not the preferred religion is illegal. Taking palestinian property because they aren't Jewish is not a valid purpose.

Israel is a Jewish state. They have every right to expel non-Jews from their country.

MontereyJack wrote:
And anyway the israelis have never offered any compensation for the stolen land.

They've expressed support for compensation so long as Jews who've lost property are also compensated.

The only reason why it hasn't happened yet is because it is part of peace deals, and the Palestinians always reject peace.

It would have happened long ago had the Palestinians ever been willing to accept peace.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your attempted justifications are bogus, no surprise there.

Wrong. Israel has the right to exist. The only thing that the world is asking of Israel is that they exchange land for peace.

And since you will not allow Israel to have peace, the world is going to let Israel keep the land.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 04:12 am
Here Oralloy’s hypocrisy and true antiSemitism is on display.

Anyone showing concern about the Palestinian’s Human Rights immediately is attacked by Oralloy as being antiSemitic.

Yet when Builder questions if Jewish people have ever been persecuted the only response is an attack on the Palestinian’s right to return.

It’s not the first time Oralloy has been so supine towards Holocaust denial, when another far right poster Carlos Le Baron flat out denied the Holocaust happened Oralloy refused to condemn him, despite me repeatedly pointing out the offending posts.

The message is simple, Oralloy will call humanitarians who are concerned for the lives of an oppressed people antiSemites. However, if you’re a far right conspiracy nut who claims Jews run the World, were behind 9/11, control the Saudi Royal Family, and that the Holocaust never happened Oralloy will stick his tongue right up your arse.

Oralloy is a disgusting hypocritical antiSemite, at least neo Nazis like Builder are consistent, Oralloy doesn't even have that.

He doesn't care about the Israeli people, all he cares about is projecting American power in the Middle East.
goldberg

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 06:11 am
@InfraBlue,
Tell me what's right and what's wrong? Who is going to be the arbiter? You? Sorry, sir. You are not qualified to play this role since you are partial to Palestine. We all have biases.
goldberg

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 06:23 am
I hope they can get along. Palestine and its leaders would be well advised to find a way to kick-start its economy instead of butting heads with Israel. Hamas's sabre-rattling, if anything, would only scupper its chance to ameliorate Palestinians' living and working conditions, thereby making its economy worse. You won't be able to get rich by rubbishing others
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 07:54 am
@oralloy,
the right of return ius institutionalized in the law. It's not whining to want the law enforced. it's what is commonly known as justice. and if it applies to jews whose ancestors left the land millennia ago it certainly applies to palestinans whowere either directly denied return or whose parents were evictred. weak argument, o.
revelette3

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 09:34 am
Palestinians return to devastated homes as UN calls for Gaza dialogue

‘It will not be the last war’: Palestinians and Israelis reflect on Gaza ceasefire

If people knew beyond the US normal news sources concerning Arabs and Palestinians in the ME situation, I would hope they might be less ignorant when spouting "Israel has a right to defend itself." Granted that is true, however that is only a small part of the problem. The main problem is Israel's ethnics cleansing of all people except Israeli's people and government and religion. They deliberately provoke Hamas by acts of criminal/international crimes, Hamas responds, Israel thus gets to kill more people and grab more land. Meanwhile they use other means to the same end, keeping the Israeli Arabs and the Palestinians people oppressed and dejected and hopeless crammed into tiny places to live; the ones still alive. This can't be what God wants or else He is not God.

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 12:54 pm
@revelette3,
Israel's ability to defend themselves is not any sort of a problem at all.

You're talking about people being booted out of East Jerusalem, right?

Since the world is going to let Israel keep East Jerusalem for themselves, Israel might as well start evicting people.

How are Israeli Arabs being treated poorly??

The Palestinians are merely being prevented from murdering people. There's nothing wrong with that.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 12:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Yet when Builder questions if Jewish people have ever been persecuted the only response is an attack on the Palestinian's right to return.

You don't understand either post.

Builder spoke only of events during our lifetimes. Unless he is much older than I think, he is not denying any events that occurred in the 1940s.

My post was written with this understanding in mind.

izzythepush wrote:
It's not the first time Oralloy has been so supine towards Holocaust denial, when another far right poster Carlos Le Baron flat out denied the Holocaust happened Oralloy refused to condemn him, despite me repeatedly pointing out the offending posts.

Nothing that you say about me is true.

I suppose given your response to my exchange with Builder, I should call you deeply confused instead of a liar.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 12:56 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the right of return is institutionalized in the law.

No it isn't.

MontereyJack wrote:
and if it applies to jews whose ancestors left the land millennia ago it certainly applies to palestinans who were either directly denied return or whose parents were evicted.

Israel will give the Palestinians more land to make a state with if they agree to make peace with Israel.

If they do not make peace with Israel, then the Palestinians will have to make do with a state based on much less territory, probably the Gaza Strip alone. Israel will certainly never give up East Jerusalem without getting peace in return.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 01:06 pm
@revelette3,
You assume isralies believe in God. Most do not. They believe in power and wealth. If a few palistianians have to die for that to be achieved, sso be it.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 01:45 pm
@RABEL222,
The only reason why Palestinians are dying is because they keep trying to murder people.

If no one ever attacked Israel, then Israel would never have to defend themselves.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 05:35 pm
https://scontent.fhou1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/186551774_326972172131367_486349164104618092_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ONo84poFrV4AX8nJ8BD&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.fna&oh=c85d540925a5ef7a3dd723adeb2535b4&oe=60CDBD2E
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 05:40 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Israel is doing much wrong.

The lack of evidence of wrongdoing says otherwise.

There is abundant evidence of wrongdoing.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
The world has to be pushed to do what is right: the impelling of the Zionists to dismantle their necessarily oppressive state so that it could be replaced by a pluralistic, egalitarian and democratic one for all of the peoples in Palestine.

Harming Israel for no reason is not even remotely right.

That's right.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Eminent domain does not cover ethnic cleansing and apartheid policies and laws through which Israel exists.

No such laws.

Verily, such laws.
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 05:45 pm
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:

Tell me what's right and what's wrong? Who is going to be the arbiter? You? Sorry, sir. You are not qualified to play this role since you are partial to Palestine. We all have biases.

I am partial to the treaties and resolutions of the world that the Zionists are flouting, along with much of the world in their abetment of the Zionists for that matter, in their oppression of the Palestinian people.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 06:19 pm
@InfraBlue,
Israel is not flouting any treaties. Neither are they flouting any UN Security Council resolutions.

If Israel is flouting any resolutions from weird leftwing groups that pretend to speak the the world, that all right.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 06:22 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
There is abundant evidence of wrongdoing.

You keep saying that. I'm not actually seeing you produce any evidence however.

InfraBlue wrote:
Verily, such laws.

Strange how none of them are being cited.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 06:26 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
https://scontent.fhou1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/186551774_326972172131367_486349164104618092_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ONo84poFrV4AX8nJ8BD&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.fna&oh=c85d540925a5ef7a3dd723adeb2535b4&oe=60CDBD2E

Actually my opposition to antisemitism is in fact based on moral principles.

The idea that Israel is some kind of enforcer for the US is pretty goofy. Not only does Israel not do anything like that for us, but the US has its own enforcer. It's called the US military.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 06:59 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
If Israel is flouting any resolutions from weird leftwing groups that pretend to speak the the world, that all right.

"Speak the the world" was of course supposed to be "speak for the world."

And while I'm at it, "that all right" should have been "that's all right".

I'm trying to do too many things at once.
0 Replies