Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 03:09 pm
@oralloy,
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/10/22/republican_party_has_lost_its_way_and_it039s_time_to_start_over_456901.html From the NYT: "Unfortunately, the principled version of the Republican Party in Congress has virtually collapsed, a crisis compounded by the death of Senator John McCain. Republican leaders in Congress actively resist providing congressional oversight and are no more than the president’s poodles.

Sure, there are still many principled individuals within the party, but as a national institution the Republican Party is hollow. It is no longer about an ideology; it’s about shining President Trump’s shoes. And that is the fundamental issue hanging over the midterm elections."
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 03:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article214487284.html
Quote:
No, these days, being “conservative” means being angry and fearful at the loss of white prerogative. It means to embrace — or at the very least, tolerate, which is functionally the same thing — a new and brazen strain of white supremacy. It means to be dismissive and destructive of the norms of democratic governance. It means to willingly accept nonstop lies, intellectual vacuity and naked incompetence and pretend they are signs of stable genius. It means to be wholly in thrall to the Cult of Trump.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article214487284.html#storylink=cpy
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 03:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/12/how-did-republican-party-get-so-corrupt/578095/
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 03:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What does this temper tantrum about Trump have to do with the Palestinians getting what they deserve?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 03:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Nonsense.

Wrong. All the left does in response to facts is throw temper tantrums and engage in name-calling.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 03:45 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Come on Monty! I dident think I was that far off.

You were way off. You completely failed to point out a single thing that I was wrong about.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 05:45 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You were way off. You completely failed to point out a single thing that I was wrong about.
When 99% are wrong, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why they are wrong. Facts are easy to find on Israel's crimes. Isreael's terrorist groups: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_religious_terrorism and, United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334 - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_2334
United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334 was adopted on 23 December 2016. It concerns the Israeli settlements in "Palestinian territories occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem". The resolution passed in a 14–0 vote by members of the U.N. Security Council (UNSC). Pandering to settlers. https://mondoweiss.net/2018/12/elections-israel-democracy/
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 05:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Though the Palestinian Authority and Hamas are the official governments of the West Bank and Gaza, respectively, Israel is really in charge. Israel controls the borders, the currency, and the central bank. It collects taxes on behalf of the Palestinian Authority (PA), maintains the right to carry out military operations on Palestinian land, and controls the amount of freedom, or lack thereof, that Palestinians are granted.
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 06:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The Palestinians have my permission to declare the Gaza Strip as an independent Palestinian state and collect their own taxes.

Israel will continue their blockade (a lawful act of war) of course. But they could start removing Palestinians from the West Bank and placing them in the Gaza Strip where they belong.
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 06:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
When 99% are wrong, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why they are wrong.

You cannot point out anywhere that I am wrong in any way.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Facts are easy to find on Israel's crimes.

Neonazis like to accuse Jews of imaginary crimes. There are no facts involved with these false accusations however.

cicerone imposter wrote:

None of those groups act on behalf of the state of Israel.

cicerone imposter wrote:
United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334 was adopted on 23 December 2016. It concerns the Israeli settlements in "Palestinian territories occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem". The resolution passed in a 14–0 vote by members of the U.N. Security Council (UNSC).

Just a bunch of antisemitic whining over nothing. International law only requires Israel to hand over this land if they get peaceful acceptance in return for it.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 07:35 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The Palestinians have my permission to declare the Gaza Strip as an independent Palestinian state and collect their own taxes.
Your permission? ROFLMAO
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 07:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I have no objection to making the Gaza Strip the "Palestinian state".

It would be ample justification for removing Palestinians from the West Bank and putting them in the Gaza Strip where they belong.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 07:48 pm
@oralloy,
You have absolutely no power to enforce your stupid ideas on Palestinians or the Israelis. What's your point?
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 08:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It is true that letting the Palestinians have their own state is a stupid idea. But we have to stick the little buggers somewhere.

I wasn't suggesting forcing anyone to do anything. If the Palestinians don't want to have a state, I'm not proposing that they be forced to have a state. However, if they don't want to have a state, then they should stop whining about statehood.

My point was that letting the Palestinians declare the Gaza Strip as a state seems like a reasonable solution. Palestinians in the West Bank can be removed and resettled in the Gaza Strip.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 10:24 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
But we have to stick the little buggers somewhere.
. You revealed yourself as inhuman, and not worth discussing with.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 10:31 am
@cicerone imposter,
He did that a very long time ago.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 11:50 am
@izzythepush,
I'm always the "late-comer." Wink
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 12:30 pm
@oralloy,
The palestinians and theif ancestors lived in what is now israel for more than 3000 years. Its their native land and they want to live there freely today. Thats their right. Theyre not little buggers but humans cruelly dprived of their rights.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 02:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
These are Israeli Rights Groups; they must surely know more than oralloy could even imagine. https://www.rt.com/news/333532-israel-abuse-palestinian-detainees/ Israeli rights groups B’Tselem and HaMoked released a 70-page report on Wednesday detailing abuses taking place between August 2013 and March 2014 at the Shikma interrogation facility, which is run by the Israel Security Agency (ISA, Shin Bet in Hebrew) in Ashkelon, southern Israel. The report was based on the accounts of at least 116 suspects that had been interrogated at the facility. We can conclude that oralloy is an ignorant troll on these forums.
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 03:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Your link is to a Russian propaganda website.

Your inability to point out anything that I'm wrong about speaks for itself.