Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 03:02 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
One of the reasons i hate Israel is because they have used the holocaust as a political ploy.

Condemning genocide is hardly a political ploy.

RABEL222 wrote:
Every time someone points out ISRAELI wrongdoing they say but the holocaust.

You are not pointing out any wrongdoing. You are falsely accusing Israel of wrongdoing.

Your buddy Adolf liked to make false accusations against Jews too.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 03:39 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Not all the people who support Israel are Jewish.

True.

izzythepush wrote:
Jewish people at least have a reason to support it.

The fact that Israel are the good guys is more than enough reason for non-Jews to support Israel.

izzythepush wrote:
Netanyahu loves **** like this. It shows the diaspora that they're not really safe even in America. So they'd better keep their mouths shut when it comes to criticising Israel if they want somewhere safe.

It's not like there is anything to even criticize Israel for.

izzythepush wrote:
Netanyahu also loves to portray all criticism of Israel as anti Semitic, and when you start blaming Jews for the actions of Israeli soldiers and illegal settlers you're playing right into his hands.

Netanyahu is right to do so. Disguising false accusations of imaginary crimes so that they are directed "at Israel" instead of "at Jews" doesn't make those false accusations any less horrible.

izzythepush wrote:
You said you aren't anti Semitic. I don't think that you are intentionally anti Semitic, but the language you use plays right into the hands of those who would deny a Palestinian state.

The Palestinians already have a state. It's called the Gaza Strip. They aren't going to get anything more than that without negotiations and peaceful acceptance of Israel as a Jewish state.

izzythepush wrote:
I'm telling you how to stop doing that. Focus your criticism on the perpetrators, avoid generalisations and don't use Jews in place of Israelis.

Directing horrible false accusations "at Israel" instead of "at Jews" will not prevent those false accusations from being denounced as antisemitism.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 03:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
It only proves Isreal learned nothing from their own experience in Nazi Germany.

You neonazis are disgusting. Falsely accusing Jews of acting like Nazis is beyond the pale.

cicerone imposter wrote:
There's an interesting story about a Japanese diplomat who saved thousands of Jews, more than Schindler, and who never gained anything from it, but few ever heard of him. As a matter of fact, Sugihara was told to stop issuing VISA's to the Jews by the Japanese government, because Germany was Japan's ally.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiune_Sugihara

I bet he never falsely accused Jews of imaginary crimes.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 03:58 pm
@oralloy,
Israel's continued occupation of Palestinians lands are considered illegal according to international laws. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_law_and_Israeli_settlements. Numerous UN resolutions and prevailing international opinion hold that Israeli settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights are a violation of international law, including UN Security Council resolutions in 1979, 1980,[9][10][11] and 2016.[12][13] UN Security Council Resolution 446 refers to the Fourth Geneva Convention as the applicable international legal instrument, and calls upon Israel to desist from transferring its own population into the territories or changing their demographic makeup. 126 Representatives at the reconvened Conference of the High Contracting Parties to the Geneva Conventions in 2014 declared the settlements illegal[14] as has the primary judicial organ of the UN, the International Court of Justice[15] and the International Committee of the Red Cross.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 04:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
orally, The only reason I continue this discussion with you is to prove you wrong, and for others who are not familiar with this issue. Most people understand the difference between right and wrong, legal and not legal. You seem to be in the group who are ignorant of both.
oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 04:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Israel's continued occupation of Palestinians lands are considered illegal according to international laws.

Those are not Palestinian lands unless handed over to the Palestinians as part of a peace deal.

At the moment the only Palestinian land is the Gaza Strip.

Israel is not occupying the Gaza Strip.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 04:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
orally, The only reason I continue this discussion with you is to prove you wrong,

Good luck with that.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You seem to be in the group who are ignorant of both.

Says the person who can't point out anything that I'm wrong about.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 08:51 am
@cicerone imposter,
Not to worry. C I. Anyone who has been on this site has to know Ollie is unhinged. All it takes is one paragraph of his rambling to realize it. And I Al most never respond to him directly because it is a huge waste of time.
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 11:01 pm
Now this is an illegal settlement.

"Palestinian houses face demolition"
http://apnews.com/18112919df014acf9425572826964692

What are Palestinians doing building homes in the City of David of all places?

Get 'em out of there.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 04:36 pm
Batshyt crazy?
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 05:45 pm
@RABEL222,
Who? Palestinians?

I'd say Palestinians are more evil than crazy. I notice that Israel just had to smash the freaks into submission again.

Which is no problem. Palestinians smash quite nicely really. There was some good footage of the bombardment on the evening news.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 06:19 pm
@RABEL222,
I have him on Ignore.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 06:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Does hiding from reality help you cope?
RABEL222

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 12:55 am
@oralloy,
Hiding from people who refuse to accept anything but their own fantasies does help. You are delusional and refuse to acknowledge you are wrong even when proven so. Why would anyone converse with someone as delusional as you.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 01:09 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Why would anyone converse with someone as delusional as you.

Exactly. Unless you're interested in what life is like on the planet mental, don't do it, it's a complete waste of time.

It doesn't matter how well researched and accurate your posts are, Oralloy just pulls some nonsense out of his arse and rounds it off with one of his pre programmed clichés.

Not only that Oralloy is really horrible, lacking in basic humanity, arguing with hiss delusional nonsense just brings you down to hiss level.

You're better than that.
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 03:45 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
people who refuse to accept anything but their own fantasies

I know that leftists really hate reality, but no. Reality isn't a fantasy.

RABEL222 wrote:
You are delusional

Your inability to point out anything that I am wrong about speaks for itself.

RABEL222 wrote:
and refuse to acknowledge you are wrong even when proven so.

Wrong. I always acknowledge it when someone proves that I am wrong about something.

RABEL222 wrote:
someone as delusional as you.

Like I said, your inability to point out anything that I am wrong about speaks for itself.
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 03:47 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It doesn't matter how well researched and accurate your posts are,

Actually it does matter.

Leftist posts are based on no research and have no accuracy. They are based solely on name-calling. That makes leftist posts really suck.

izzythepush wrote:
Oralloy just pulls some nonsense out of his arse and rounds it off with one of his pre programmed clichés.

No. I present facts.

The trouble is, facts make leftists cry and throw temper tantrums.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 01:37 pm
@oralloy,
Nonsense.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 03:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
Come on Monty! I dident think I was that far off.