Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 May, 2019 02:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You gave me my good laugh for today.

You have a habit of ridiculing anything that you aren't able to comprehend.

cicerone imposter wrote:
I've traveled to 88 countries, and all across the US including Alaska and Hawaii.

That's nice. It doesn't change the fact that everything that you are saying is untrue however.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You're too ignorant to waste time on.

You cannot point out a single untrue thing that I've said.

cicerone imposter wrote:
BTW, I've been to Israel two times, and traveled throughout the country from Haifa/Tel Aviv/Ashdod all the way south of the Dead Sea that includes Bethlehem.

And yet everything that you say about Israel is untrue.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 May, 2019 02:44 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Have you noticed Ollie doesn't deny he and or his relatives are from Israel.

I have stated many times that I am an American non-practicing Catholic.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 2 May, 2019 03:42 pm
@RABEL222,
My posts here may seem like I hate Jews, but that's further from the truth. Florsheim Shoe Company hired me before I even graduated from college as a Field Auditor, and they gave me the job to audit the stores in the seven western states. The idea that I was going to be on an expense account with the freedom to pick and choose the stores I would audit gave me much freedom and experience. Going out drinking with the store managers after work was the best training anyone could ever get; they told me all the tricks of the trade in how to "scientifically" adjust the books. After 3.5 years, the company promoted me to Audit Manager, but we had to move to Chicago. After 3 years, we were missing family and friends on the west coast, so I had to depart my job with Florsheim, but my jobs after that were very good. Was controller for a couple of small companies. Even did small business consulting, and made enough to retire early. I also worked for two nonprofits in the San Francisco Bay Area, and both of my bosses were Jews. Even visited Israel a couple of times, and know that country very well. My sister is very religious, and have always felt I should take her on a trip to Israel. I took her to Egypt and Jordan many decades ago.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 2 May, 2019 08:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Neither do i hate Jews. But I hate a Nazi Israel government. They are doing the same things to palistianians that Hitler did to the Jews while piously claiming to reclaim territory that belongs to the palistianian.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 May, 2019 01:19 am
If that's the case both of you need to stop saying Jews when you refer to Israelis. I've told you this before and by equating Israel with all Jewish people you're doing a terrible disservice to the Palestinian cause.

There are hundreds of thousands of Jewish people living outside of Israel who have absolutely nothing to do with the country yet are constantly expected to justify/condemn its actions.

That's not on.

If you don't want people to think you're anti Semitic stop using the same terms anti Semites like David Duke use when they criticise Israel.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 3 May, 2019 03:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Those innocent Jewish people in the u s make sure the u s government continues to send money and guns to the Israeli government so they can continue to oppress the palistainans.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 3 May, 2019 06:53 pm
@RABEL222,
I agree. Also, Israel is not a democracy. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/.premium-israel-is-not-a-democracy-1.5478982
izzythepush

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 02:08 am
@RABEL222,
Not all of them. Mr Sanders won't have anything to do with AIPAC. We wouldn't know half of what goes on in Israel were it not for Israeli groups like Bt'selem and newspapers like Haaretz.

When you make sweeping statements you damage the cause of Palestinian statehood.

Netanyahu wants to conflate criticism of Israel with anti Semitism and you're making his case for him.

The Jewish diaspora is understandably reluctant to be too critical of Israel in case everything goes tits up where they are and they need sanctuary.

Netanyahu doesn't give a **** about Jewish people all he cares about is Israel and his own personal wealth.

Attacks on the diaspora are good, it makes them less likely to criticise the place they may need as future sanctuary.

That's why Netanyahu is such good pals with creatures like Trump and Victor Orban.

Focus your criticism on Israel and the IDF otherwise you're playing into Netanyahu's hands.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 01:09 pm
@izzythepush,
I blame the Jews who voted for their dictator for the oppressive Isralie government. I blame the u s citizens for our crooked president. I equate the u s and Israeli citizen for their inability to see through political bull shut desiminated by both governments. Worrying about whether the terms Jewish or Israeli helps to cover their lawlessness. How do you suggest I describe the 15 million who live outside Israel but support them. Gore, you must have pushed one of my buttons to cause to ramble like this.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 01:18 pm
One of the reasons i hate Israel is because they have used the holocaust as a political ploy. Every time someone points out ISRAELI wrongdoing they say but the holocaust. 20 million people died as a result of that horrible event but 12 million were not Jewish.
oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 02:14 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
But I hate a Nazi Israel government.

The only neonazi here is the one who is falsely accusing Israel of imaginary crimes. That'd be you.

RABEL222 wrote:
They are doing the same things to palistianians that Hitler did to the Jews

You are despicable.

Your buddy Hitler murdered innocent people who were doing no harm to anyone.

Israel is only defending themselves when they are attacked.

RABEL222 wrote:
while piously claiming to reclaim territory that belongs to the palistianian.

In the absence of a negotiated peace deal, the only thing that belongs to the Palestinians is the Gaza Strip.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 02:15 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
If that's the case both of you need to stop saying Jews when you refer to Israelis.

They also need to stop falsely accusing Israel of imaginary crimes as a cheap disguise for their false accusations against Jews.

izzythepush wrote:
I've told you this before and by equating Israel with all Jewish people you're doing a terrible disservice to the Palestinian cause.

There is no longer any Palestinian cause. The peace process is over. The Palestinians can make do with the Gaza Strip for their state.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 02:16 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Those innocent Jewish people in the u s make sure the u s government continues to send money and guns to the Israeli government so they can continue to oppress the palistainans.

Preventing Palestinians from murdering innocent people is hardly oppression.

And there are plenty of us non-Jews who tell the US government to keep supporting Israel.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 02:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Israel is not a democracy.

Yes they are. They just had an election in fact.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 02:21 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Mr Sanders won't have anything to do with AIPAC.

Sanders is a neonazi.

izzythepush wrote:
When you make sweeping statements you damage the cause of Palestinian statehood.

It would be hard to damage that cause any more than the Palestinians have already damaged it themselves.

izzythepush wrote:
Netanyahu wants to conflate criticism of Israel with anti Semitism and you're making his case for him.

When supposed "criticism of Israel" is merely the usual neonazi suspects making their usual untrue accusations against Jews, that is already antisemitism even without conflation.

izzythepush wrote:
Focus your criticism on Israel and the IDF otherwise you're playing into Netanyahu's hands.

Disguising horrible false accusations by directing them "at Israel" instead of directing them "at Jews" does not change the fact that these false accusations are antisemitic in nature.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 02:24 pm
@RABEL222,
Not all the people who support Israel are Jewish. Jewish people at least have a reason to support it. Anti Semitism is on the increase globally, in the US alone you've Nazi marches and murders in synagogues.

Netanyahu loves **** like this. It shows the diaspora that they're not really safe even in America. So they'd better keep their mouths shut when it comes to criticising Israel if they want somewhere safe.

Netanyahu also loves to portray all criticism of Israel as anti Semitic, and when you start blaming Jews for the actions of Israeli soldiers and illegal settlers you're playing right into his hands.

You said you aren't anti Semitic. I don't think that you are intentionally anti Semitic, but the language you use plays right into the hands of those who would deny a Palestinian state.

I'm telling you how to stop doing that. Focus your criticism on the perpetrators, avoid generalisations and don't use Jews in place of Israelis.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 02:26 pm
@RABEL222,
And don't bother talking to Oralloy, he's off his nut.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 02:59 pm
@RABEL222,
Rabel222, It only proves Isreal learned nothing from their own experience in Nazi Germany. Here are the facts of the holocaust victims: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims There's an interesting story about a Japanese diplomat who saved thousands of Jews, more than Schindler, and who never gained anything from it, but few ever heard of him. As a matter of fact, Sugihara was told to stop issuing VISA's to the Jews by the Japanese government, because Germany was Japan's ally. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiune_Sugihara
oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 02:59 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
And don't bother talking to Oralloy, he's off his nut.

You can't point out anything untrue in my posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 03:01 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
I blame the Jews who voted for their dictator for the oppressive Isralie government.

Only neonazis think that "a Jew who is able to defend himself" is oppressive.

I'm certainly not bothered by the idea of Jews being able to defend themselves.

RABEL222 wrote:
Worrying about whether the terms Jewish or Israeli helps to cover their lawlessness.

No such lawlessness.
0 Replies