Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 03:30 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
You often ask if anyone can say your 'facts are not correct" they should speak up. This is me telling you that all of the stuff you offered is nonsense, it never ever reached the point of honest negotiation.
When you deny Israel's peace offers, you make it legal for Israel to keep all the land for themselves.

glitterbag wrote:
Netanyahu has made it crystal clear that he has no intention of ever treating the Palestinians or the Christians as 'people', there will now no 2 state solution as long as BiBi is in charge.
There will be a two state solution. It just won't have the borders that the Palestinians wanted. The Palestinian state is going to be composed of Area A alone plus the Gaza Strip. Israel will keep all of Areas B and C.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2018 03:17 pm
@oralloy,
My IQ is 171. Damn, there goes my reputation for never telling a lie. But I am willing to admit it.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2018 03:30 pm
@oralloy,
That is nonsense. Israel repeatedly has made self serving spurious offers which the Palestinians have no obligation to accept and which in no way cancel their claim to the land.
oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 04:51 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. Israel is obligated to give land to the Palestinians ONLY in exchange for peace.

When the only thing that Israel ever gets for their peace offers is people denying that they even made the offers, that isn't peace, and Israel is under no obligation to give up any land in exchange for it.

Your outrageous denials of Israel's past offers ensures that Israel will get to keep that land.
oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 04:54 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
My IQ is 171. Damn, there goes my reputation for never telling a lie. But I am willing to admit it.
Your reputation for dishonesty was cemented when you failed to back up any of your false accusations against me.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 06:56 am
@oralloy,
There will never be a Palestinian state, meaning that Israel will never be a Jewish state. In a few generations, there will be more Arabs than Jews there.
oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 07:31 am
@Olivier5,
The notion that Palestinians outside Israel have any sort of right to be part of Israel is nonsense. If there is never a Palestinian state, then the Palestinians will remain stateless vagabonds and it will not impact Israel in any way.

That said, I think there will be a Palestinian state. It will merely be composed of Area A alone plus Gaza. Palestinians living in Area B will be pressured over generations to move to Area A. Areas B and C will become permanent Israeli land.

Either way, it is exactly what the Palestinians deserve. I enjoy watching bad people get what they deserve.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 07:37 am
@oralloy,
Racism makes you look stupid. For a kid who's trying to convince others of his intelligence, you should know better than spit this **** out.
oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 08:08 am
@Olivier5,
What is it about leftists that they always falsely accuse people of racism whenever they cannot defend their position with logic and facts?

When your position is indefensible, the best course is to change your position.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 08:54 am
@oralloy,
What is it about rabid rightist racists that they always refuse to recognize when they are clearly being racist?
Olivier5

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 10:05 am
@oralloy,
Let me make it very simple for you: when you profess hate for an entire nation, like the Palestinians, you're being racist, and then you look stuuuupid. Got it?
oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 02:41 pm
@Olivier5,
My denunciation of your horrible lies about Israel is hardly an expression of hatred.
oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 02:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
What is it about rabid rightist racists that they always refuse to recognize when they are clearly being racist?
Conservatives are smart enough to understand that these accusations of racism are entirely untrue.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 02:57 pm
@oralloy,
It's not what I'm talking about and you know it.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 03:35 pm
@oralloy,
Conservatives are self-deluded enough to think theyre untrue.
oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 04:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
No delusion. Liberals make these empty accusations of racism whenever they are unable to argue using facts and logic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 04:24 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
It's not what I'm talking about and you know it.
All I did was denounce your horrible false accusations against Israel.

It's hard to see what else in my post you could be referring to.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 02:45 pm
Haaretz Poll: 42% of Israelis Back West Bank Annexation

http://images.haarets.co.il/image/upload/v1553443871/1.7047378.2251268780.webp

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-palestinian-conflict-solutions/.premium-42-of-israelis-back-west-bank-annexation-including-two-state-supporters-1.7047313

They should have also asked about annexing Area C up to the Security Fence, but not beyond the Security Fence.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 03:22 pm
@MontereyJack,
It's in their DNA, and difficult to self-associate.
oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 03:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No. It's because these silly accusations of racism are completely untrue.