Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

kzumxky234q

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 09:19 am
@Setanta,
This is the original map
0 Replies

kzumxky234q

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 09:21 am
@Robert Gentel,
From where did the Israelis come before the occupation of Palestine?
oralloy

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 05:18 pm
@kzumxky234q,
Israelis come from the West Bank area. Israelis are descendants of the original Canaanites.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 07:21 pm
@oralloy,
Some facts about Palestinians. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 07:24 pm
@oralloy,
Why is it that Israel requires Palestinian cars to have green plates, and cannot drive on all the roads freely? What democracies in this world has different license plates by race and/or culture? Only Israel. That's correct; Palestinians cannot use all the roads in Israel. Many times, they must take a detour that takes them miles away from their destination. Israelis have armored checkpoints on the roads. It doesn't look like a democracy for any outsider who visits from a democratic country. How can they?
https://mondoweiss.net/2012/05/where-the-color-of-your-license-plate-dictates-which-roads-you-can-drive-on/ Also, https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34527369
oralloy

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 07:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Why is it that Israel requires Palestinian cars to have green plates,

They don't. The Palestinian Authority chooses the color of their license plates without any input from Israel.

cicerone imposter wrote:
and cannot drive on all the roads freely?

Because they are not Israeli citizens and are not welcome in Israel or in Area C.

cicerone imposter wrote:
What democracies in this world has different license plates by race and/or culture? Only Israel.

That is incorrect. Israel does not have different license plates by race or culture.

cicerone imposter wrote:
That's correct; Palestinians cannot use all the roads in Israel. Many times, they must take a detour that takes them miles away from their destination. Israelis have armored checkpoints on the roads.

That is because they are not Israeli citizens and are not welcome in Israel or in Area C.

cicerone imposter wrote:
It doesn't look like a democracy for any outsider who visits from a democratic country.

Yes it does.

cicerone imposter wrote:
How can they?

All countries control who can and cannot enter their territory.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 09:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Visualizing Palestine: Where the color of your license plate dictates which roads you can drive on
Israel/Palestine Adam Horowitz on May 29, 2012 15 Comments
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 09:59 pm
@oralloy,
https://mondoweiss.net/wp-content/images/2012/05/segregated-roads-2012-05-28.png
Quote:

They don't. The Palestinian Authority chooses the color of their license plates without any input from Israel.
https://mondoweiss.net/2012/05/where-the-color-of-your-license-plate-dictates-which-roads-you-can-drive-on/
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 10:03 pm
Olivier5
2REPLYREPORT Tue 4 Dec, 2018 10:37 am
@oralloy,
Racism makes you look stupid. For a kid who's trying to convince others of his intelligence, you should know better than spit this **** out.

oralloy

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 11:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What is it about leftists that they always falsely accuse people of racism whenever they cannot defend their position with logic and facts?

When your position is indefensible, the best course is to change your position, not to falsely accuse people of racism.

I'm also not trying to convince anyone of anything. I merely set the record straight when someone says something untrue about me.

Speaking of which, I'm very much an adult. And there is nothing wrong with me pointing out facts and reality.

Just because facts and reality makes leftists sad doesn't mean that facts and reality are bad.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 11:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Visualizing Palestine: Where the color of your license plate dictates which roads you can drive on
Israel/Palestine Adam Horowitz on May 29, 2012 15 Comments

Palestinians do not have any right to enter the territory of other countries without permission.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 11:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,

And again (no matter how many times you repeat this), Palestinians do not have any right to enter the territory of other countries without permission.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 11:22 pm
@oralloy,
You are terribly confused about all of this. I wouldn't even know where to start to explain it to you. I think you try to speak like a dim person to irritate others for fun. If you are looking for attention.....congrats...several people have noticed you.,
oralloy

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2019 01:45 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
You are terribly confused about all of this.

No. I am highly informed on all of the relevant facts. That's why it is so easy for me to correct all of the untrue claims being spouted by the left. And why no one can point out anything that I'm wrong about.

glitterbag wrote:
I wouldn't even know where to start to explain it to you.

That's because you wish to offer an explanation that isn't true. Not an easy task to do. Reality always gets in the way when you try to do that.

It's especially hard when you try to present untruths to those of us who actually know better.

glitterbag wrote:
I think you try to speak like a dim person to irritate others for fun.

Leftists commonly associate facts with dimness. I hypothesize that this is a coping mechanism to help them deny reality.

glitterbag wrote:
If you are looking for attention.....congrats...several people have noticed you.

I'm looking to defend Israel from untrue accusations.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2019 02:51 pm
@oralloy,
I know you claim to not live in Israel. So where in Israel do your relatives live?
oralloy

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2019 03:01 pm
@RABEL222,
One does not have to live in Israel or have relatives there in order to reject neonazism.
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 12:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

And again (no matter how many times you repeat this), Palestinians do not have any right to enter the territory of other countries without permission.

It is not the territory of other countries. It is territory that was granted administrative control to Israel through mutual agreement while further negotiations are carried out.
oralloy

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 12:39 am
@InfraBlue,
Israel itself is indisputably Israeli territory.

Since negotiations have not concluded, Israel remains in control over Areas B and C.

Palestinians are not welcome in Area C unless they have a work permit.
SIMRANMUNDI

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 12:52 am
I'm surprised
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 08:54 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Israel itself is indisputably Israeli territory.

Since negotiations have not concluded, Israel remains in control over Areas B and C.

Palestinians are not welcome in Area C unless they have a work permit.

Right. The roads are segregated.