Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 02:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
That speaks more about you than the UN or Nazis.

Not really. It was entirely about the UN.

All it says about me is that I am willing to condemn Nazis.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 02:36 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
The UN being chock full of Nazis, any statement that they make about Israel tends to be a false accusation by definition.
I'm sure that you neither know what a Nazi is nor have any knowledge about the UN.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 02:43 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I wonder why you only correct those who lean right about proper use of words? How many times has Izzy called someone a fascist only to have you correct the other person who reapplied the term back to him... Why so one sided?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 02:45 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I'm sure that you neither know what a Nazi is nor have any knowledge about the UN.

It is possible that you disagree with my definition of "Nazi" (having a more narrow definition than I use).

But otherwise, no. I am quite familiar with both.

For what it's worth, the recent debacle by the UN Nazis is now officially the most egregious anti-Semitic event of 2016:
http://www.wiesenthal.com/atf/cf/%7B54d385e6-f1b9-4e9f-8e94-890c3e6dd277%7D/TT_2016REPORT.PDF
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 03:10 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
It is possible that you disagree with my definition of "Nazi" (having a more narrow definition than I use).

But otherwise, no. I am quite familiar with both.
I don't have a "narrow definition" but just the one what that word means.
And "the UN" means ... well, you have your very own interpretation of that organisation, too.
oralloy

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 03:24 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I don't have a "narrow definition" but just the one what that word means.

My interpretation of the word is just as valid as yours.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
And "the UN" means ... well, you have your very own interpretation of that organisation, too.

Not at all. I am referring to the same bunch of Nazis that everyone else refers to when they talk about the UN.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 05:05 pm
@oralloy,

It's anti-Semitic to stereotype Jews with Israel seeing as how there are Jews who don't support the Zionist state and are anti-Zionists.

It's anti-Semitic to refer to these Jews as "self-loathing" or "Nazi kapos," as Trump's ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, refers to left leaning Jews.
Krumple

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 05:25 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

It's anti-Semitic to stereotype Jews with Israel seeing as how there are Jews who don't support the Zionist state and are anti-Zionists.

It's anti-Semitic to refer to these Jews as "self-loathing" or "Nazi kapos," as Trump's ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, refers to left leaning Jews.

People use the term anti-semetic to buy themselves a free card to commit injustices. The truth is people are being murdered over a stupid cause which attempts to fly the banner of divine right. Humanity refuses to grow up allowing superstition to dictate behavior. Its pure ignorance and why the lessons of history refuse to be learned only holds humanity back from developing down a more tolerant and peaceful road. But Christians love war and every attempt to think will cause Jesus to return is more important than people's lives. Its sad and silly.
oralloy

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 05:26 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Unfortunately anti-Semites try to disguise their anti-Semitism by directing their horrendous false accusations "at Israel" instead of "at Jews".

InfraBlue wrote:

Not at all. "Self-Hating Jew" is a perfectly reasonable term for a Jew who supports Nazi-style attacks against other Jews.

Left leaning? I'll bet there are quite a few communist Jews in Israel who do not at all agree with these "left leaning Jews" and their horrendous false accusations against Israel.
oralloy

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 05:28 pm
@Krumple,
The only religion here who has adherents running around murdering people is Islam.
Builder

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 05:49 pm
@oralloy,
Did you miss this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

Quote:
It was only recently that Albright, who turns 75 next month, said she had the time and courage to explore her own complicated past. An Episcopalian who was raised Catholic, she discovered at age 59 -- via reporting by a Washington Post journalist and during the vetting process to serve in President Bill Clinton's administration -- that she was born to Jewish parents. She also found out that more than a dozen of her family members died in the Holocaust, including three grandparents in concentration camps. Her father, a former Czech diplomat, and her mother never told her the family secret.

source
oralloy

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 07:05 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Did you miss this video?

The only murderer in that video is Saddam, a Muslim.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 07:08 pm
@oralloy,
Your views are anti-Semitic for the reasons I've described.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 07:11 pm
@oralloy,
The left does this very thing to women and minorities who don't follow the path of identity politics. When it's pointed out to those on the left that this happens, they pretty much think they deserved it.
oralloy

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 07:18 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Your views are anti-Semitic for the reasons I've described.

It is despicable of you Nazis to falsely accuse people of your own Nazism whenever we stand up to your hatemongering.
oralloy

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 07:21 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
The left does this very thing to women and minorities who don't follow the path of identity politics. When it's pointed out to those on the left that this happens, they pretty much think they deserved it.

Luckily it is safe to dismiss the American Left as the bunch of lunatics that they really are. Mr. Trump is heralding the beginning of a 20 year period of Republican control over the White House.

The Democrats won't be returning to power until after they've purged themselves of these lunatics.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 07:58 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The only religion here who has adherents running around murdering people is Islam.

Not true. That narrow thinking is why you can't see the points people have repeatedly made to you.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 08:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Israel is copying Hitlers plan lock stock and barrel. Can anyone define hypocrisy. Wait, I just did.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 08:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You are not more knowledgeable or credible than the UN. Trust me on this one.

Or anyone with half a brain.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 08:09 pm
@RABEL222,
History is full of irony, isn't it.
0 Replies