Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

RABEL222

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 08:15 pm
@Builder,
This is more of your lying bull shyt. Why dident you post all the conversation rather than part of it.
Builder

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 08:36 pm
@RABEL222,
This part?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdmix60ajmA
RABEL222

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 09:03 pm
@Builder,
That dosent change my opinion of your lack of honesty.
Builder

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 10:14 pm
@RABEL222,
The "rest of the coversation" is in the link.

Are you saying that I faked the videos?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 11:08 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I don't have a "narrow definition" but just the one what that word means.

My interpretation of the word is just as valid as yours.
Well, I don't interpret the word the word but use it in the sense what it means.

Your inflationary use of the word is ridiculing the victims and survivors of the Holocaust and their relatives.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 11:47 pm
@oralloy,
You're guilty of anti-Semitism.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 04:26 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I do happen to be the smartest person that you've ever talked to....

We've never spoken. A smart person would remember that. A smart person would have some measure of self control so they don't blurt out ridiculous nonsense about having an IQ thousands of times higher than anyone else's. That's the sort of thing a rather unintelligent child would say, and a smart person wouldn't want to sound like that. A smart person would not have your limited vocabulary.

You don't understand irony, you're the textbook definition of a Nazi, calling whole races of people vermin, taking lurid delight in the slaughter of innocents, going into masturbatory detail about WMDs and cheerfully discussing the murder of babies.

There's something lacking in you, the ability to empathise with other human beings is something you just can't do. Maybe it's because you spend so much time playing violent computer games all on your lonesome that you see people as just a load of pixels, or maybe it's something you never had, but it seriously detracts from one's humanity.

Your friend Carlos Le Baron used to deny the Holocaust, and I pointed that out to you on more than one occasion, but you too busy sucking up to call him anti Semitic. You're the worst form of hypocrite, using Nazi to smear even the mildest criticism of Israel whilst tolerating and supporting Holocaust denial. It's very much in keeping with what the Nazis do, Nazi Germany was a great supporter of Israel, and the Lehi, (Stern gang) tried to make a deal with the Nazis. That's why Trump courts Nazis at home and supports Israel abroad, it's also why McGentrix told you to stop dissing the Nazis, they're your friends.

izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 04:29 am
@Baldimo,
But you are a fascist. You condemned all Muslims remember, not the jihadis, but all Muslims, that's what fascists do. Your inability to understand basic English doesn't change a thing.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:29 am
@izzythepush,
I understand basic English just fine. It's your interpretation of what is said that is lacking. You purposefully misconstrue someones words to create a weapon. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now. You played this game to deflect from that fact that Obama has never called the terrorists what they really are, followers of Islam, to this day he still has never used the phrase, radical Islam, or Islamic terrorists or any combination of the words. This is where you deflection started and has remained to this day.

You still to this day pick on a SINGLE instance as an example of what I believe. This will be the final time I respond to your pointless point.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:32 am
@Baldimo,
No you don't. I didn't misconstrue anything. You didn't say jihadists, you said Muslims. And now you're not even man enough to own your own words, that's what a lifetime of brownnosing does.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:55 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
oralloy wrote:
The only religion here who has adherents running around murdering people is Islam.

Not true.

No, the Muslims really are the only murderers here.

Krumple wrote:
That narrow thinking

You mean where I adhere to the facts all the time?

Those facts sure are inconvenient aren't they?

Krumple wrote:
is why you can't see the points people have repeatedly made to you.

If I cannot see them, how did I manage to address every single one of the points?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:57 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Well, I don't interpret the word the word but use it in the sense what it means.

No, you have a favored interpretation of the word, just as I do.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Your inflationary use of the word is ridiculing the victims and survivors of the Holocaust and their relatives.

I disagree.
oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:58 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

It is despicable of you to falsely accuse people of anti-Semitism whenever they stand up to your actual anti-Semitism.
oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 12:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
We've never spoken. A smart person would remember that.

When I said "talked to" I was counting these posts on the internet as a form of talking.

izzythepush wrote:
A smart person would have some measure of self control so they don't blurt out ridiculous nonsense about having an IQ thousands of times higher than anyone else's.

That isn't necessarily the case. I bet it would be possible for someone to be very smart and not have a lot of self control.

But anyway, I don't just blurt it out randomly. I only bring it up when someone else repeatedly raises the issue and it gets tedious enough that I feel like pointing out who is where on the intellectual totem pole.

izzythepush wrote:
A smart person would not have your limited vocabulary.

I don't have a limited vocabulary.

izzythepush wrote:
You don't understand irony,

Actually I do. At least now.

For the longest time I didn't (although unlike most Americans, I actually realized that I didn't). Then one day it suddenly dawned on me.

izzythepush wrote:
you're the textbook definition of a Nazi,

That is incorrect. I am the exact opposite.

The Nazis are spouting horrific lies about Israel and trying to convince people to harm Israel based on their lies.

I am undermining the Nazis by pointing out the truth.

izzythepush wrote:
calling whole races of people vermin,

Are they doing horrible things that shock my conscience?

izzythepush wrote:
taking lurid delight in the slaughter of innocents,

If I am taking lurid delight in someone's suffering, innocent is the last thing that they are.

izzythepush wrote:
going into masturbatory detail about WMDs

Well, I like weapons and I like talking about weapons. That's not too out of the ordinary for a male.

izzythepush wrote:
and cheerfully discussing the murder of babies.

They'd have to be the offspring of evil people.

izzythepush wrote:
There's something lacking in you, the ability to empathise with other human beings is something you just can't do. Maybe it's because you spend so much time playing violent computer games all on your lonesome that you see people as just a load of pixels, or maybe it's something you never had, but it seriously detracts from one's humanity.

Actually I empathize with the innocent quite strongly.

It is the evil who I have no ability to empathize with. I am just so horrified by the suffering that they inflict on the innocent that I can't relate to them.

izzythepush wrote:
Your friend Carlos Le Baron used to deny the Holocaust, and I pointed that out to you on more than one occasion, but you too busy sucking up to call him anti Semitic.

I don't recall anyone by that name.

izzythepush wrote:
You're the worst form of hypocrite, using Nazi to smear even the mildest criticism of Israel whilst tolerating and supporting Holocaust denial.

If I call someone a Nazi for "criticizing" Israel it will be because that "criticism" was a false accusation so cruel and appalling that it took my breath away.

I denounce Holocaust Denial wherever I see it.

izzythepush wrote:
It's very much in keeping with what the Nazis do, Nazi Germany was a great supporter of Israel, and the Lehi, (Stern gang) tried to make a deal with the Nazis. That's why Trump courts Nazis at home and supports Israel abroad, it's also why McGentrix told you to stop dissing the Nazis, they're your friends.

Nazis don't tend to like me very much. I defend Israel from all of their horrendous lies.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 12:58 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
No, you have a favored interpretation of the word, just as I do.
The original use, namely 'Nazi' to be the shortened version of 'Ignaz' was known only in Bavaria until about 100 years ago.
Nazi was/is the common term for a member of the NSDAP (that party is obsolete since), while 'Sozi' for a member of the SPD is sometimes still used today.

But I agree that many, who don't know about the Holocaust and what happened elsehwere through the Nazi-regime, use that term for all and everything they dislike

oralloy wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I disagree.
I'm sure you do. But perhaps you can consider that those, who were/are directly affected with the Holocaust have a different opinion - at least, the Jews here in Germany think so as well as others.

What do you call a person who believed (or still believes) in conquering the world for Germany and exterminating the Jews, gypsies, and gay people? Would you tell a Jewish neighbor that the people who kicked his grandfather to death and gazed his parents were no worse than 15 ambassadors in the UN-Security Council today?
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 02:21 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

It is despicable of you to falsely accuse people of anti-Semitism whenever they stand up to your actual anti-Semitism.

Your subterfuge does not negate the fact that you're guilty of anti-Semitism.
oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 07:43 pm
@InfraBlue,
It is despicable of you to falsely accuse me of your own anti-Semitism, all because I stand up to your vile hatemongering.
oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 07:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
What do you call a person who believed (or still believes) in conquering the world for Germany and exterminating the Jews, gypsies, and gay people?

A UN diplomat.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Would you tell a Jewish neighbor that the people who kicked his grandfather to death and gazed his parents were no worse than 15 ambassadors in the UN-Security Council today?

The only difference that I can see is that of opportunity. These UN thugs, if given the opportunity, would love to impose the Holocaust on modern Jews.

The only thing that prevents them from doing so is lack of opportunity.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 10:12 pm
@Builder,
I am saying that the first post was an attempt by you to fake facts just as you usually do. You only repaired your post after you were challenged.
Builder

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 10:13 pm
@RABEL222,
"Repaired my post"?

It's a video, and a paragraph from an article that I linked to. No edit there.

Second video reinforced the first.