Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 11:07 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

He doesn't even understand the definitions for simple words like "bigot."

Or on and off. He's just a Nazi who wants to exterminate Palestinians instead of Jews.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 11:33 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
He's just a Nazi

You Nazis shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own Nazism.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 12:10 pm
@oralloy,
"Your betters?" Your use of these two words only shows your complete ignorance of the value life.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 12:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
"Your betters?" Your use of these two words only shows your complete ignorance of the value life.

No. It shows that I know the proper value of an anti-Semitic scumbag.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 12:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It's because he thinks the ability, (and the willingness), to procreate with farmyard animals puts him at an advantage to the rest of humanity.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 02:25 pm
@oralloy,
See! Anti-Semitic also applies to many Jews who detest what Israel is doing to the Palestinians, so you're lost in your own world.

Read (if you are capable) "The Other Side of Israel" by Susan Nathan, another anti-Semite scumbag Jew. You'll love it!
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 04:27 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It's because he thinks the ability, (and the willingness), to procreate with farmyard animals puts him at an advantage to the rest of humanity.

You Nazis get so childish when people stand up to you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 04:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
See! Anti-Semitic also applies to many Jews who detest what Israel is doing to the Palestinians, so you're lost in your own world.

Read (if you are capable) "The Other Side of Israel" by Susan Nathan, another anti-Semite scumbag Jew. You'll love it!

No thanks. I find anti-Semitism repugnant. I have no interest whatsoever in reading your hate propaganda.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 04:59 pm
@oralloy,
You're the "repugnant" one here; you're a goddam bigot. You think "anti-Semitism" is a response for all the facts presented by people who understands the difference between self-defense and outright killing.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 06:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You're the "repugnant" one here;

Only in the eyes of Nazis who get frustrated when people stand up to them.

cicerone imposter wrote:
you're a goddam bigot.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own bigotry.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You think "anti-Semitism" is a response for all the facts presented by people who understands the difference between self-defense and outright killing.

Your anti-Semitic lies are not even remotely facts.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 06:53 pm
@oralloy,
Oh? Okay, prove them wrong by any credible media source; not your bigoted ignorant personal opinion.

From Wiki:
Quote:
List of Irgun attacks
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Main article: Irgun
During the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine against the British Mandate of Palestine the militant Zionist group the Irgun carried out sixty attacks against Arabs and British soldiers.[1] Irgun was described as a terrorist organization byThe New York Times,[2][3] the Anglo-American Committee of Enquiry,[4] prominent world figures such as Winston Churchill[5] and Jewish figures such as Hannah Arendt, Albert Einstein, and many others.[6] The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs describes it as "an underground organization."[7] The New York Times at the time cited sources in an investigative piece which linked the Haganah paramilitary group to the Irgun terrorist attacks such as the King David Hotel Bombing.[8]
Irgun launched a series of attacks which lasted until the beginning of World War II. All told, Irgun attacks against Arab targets resulted in at least 250 Arab deaths during this period. Following is a list of attacks resulting in death attributed to Irgun that took place during the 1930s. The Irgun conducted at least 60 operations altogether during this period.[9][10][11]
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 07:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Oh? Okay, prove them wrong by any credible media source;

If I ever deign to challenge your quote about Irgun, I'll try to remember to do that.

cicerone imposter wrote:
your bigoted ignorant personal opinion.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own bigotry and ignorance.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 09:28 pm
@oralloy,
You have to show "why" I'm a bigot. That's simple logic, but I understand you lack intelligence by your posts.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 11:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You have to show "why" I'm a bigot.

Hint: It has something to do with your blatant anti-Semitism.

cicerone imposter wrote:
That's simple logic, but I understand you lack intelligence by your posts.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 02:37 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Oh? Okay, prove them wrong by any credible media source; not your bigoted ignorant personal opinion.

That's not going to happen. Oralboy is incapable of reason, he displays some sort of Pavlovian response everytime Israel is mentioned, branding all criticism of Israel anti-semitic. Everything is black and white, there is no nuance, he is incredibly deluded. If he allowed facts to intrude into his ****-bubble existence he'd probably top himself.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 09:51 am
@izzythepush,
It's evident from his "normal" response to almost every fact posted:
Quote:
You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

He has it wrong in every case, including his belief about himself as "your betters." Delusional.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 10:05 am
@cicerone imposter,
I try not to talk to him directly, because he is truly the most repugnant thing on A2K, and there's always a danger of sinking to his level once you start engaging him in conversation.

I don't know how it's possible to think like that without suffering from some sort of serious mental disorder, it can't be nice being like that.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
It's evident from his "normal" response to almost every fact posted:
Quote:

That has never been my response to a fact.

That is my response when an extremely stupid person falsely accuses me of stupidity.

cicerone imposter wrote:
He has it wrong in every case,

You cannot show a single fact I'm wrong on.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 06:25 pm
This is why we can't have nice things.
0 Replies

0bserver

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 04:30 am
@Robert Gentel,
1) The first map is intentionally misleading, or in other words is just a lie. There was no "Palestinian land" prior to 1947. There was a British mandate over the whole region.
2) So the only land that can be called "Palestinian" is on the second map. It was Palestinian for several minutes - until they rejected the UN plan, and joined Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon to attack Israel with the purpose of destroying it. They don't deny this historical fact.
3) The 3rd map is a result of a war that the Arabs started and lost. Same thing happened in Europe when the Germans lost in WWI. Don't want to lose land - don't start wars with intention of eliminating the neighbor country
4) Another lie in map 3 is calling pre-1967 borders Palestinian. That was land occupied by Egypt in Gaza and by Jordan in the West Bank.
5) Map 4 is an intermediate stage of post Oslo agreements when most of the West bank was supposed to gradually be handed over to the Palestinians , as they start fighting their terror groups. Instead they only encourage the terrorists, and teach hatred to kids in elementary schools.

So this poster is just misleading propaganda. I'm not even going into the whole historic argument about a Jewish state being there for thousands of years.

Having said that, I still think Palestinians should have their own state, without any Israelis interfering with their lives. The problem is that it is posters like this that prevent any agreement because it is posters like this that mislead Palestinians into thinking that they are entitled to the whole land, and they shouldn't ever compromise. This sort of thinking keeps them stateless for 65 years now.