Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 12:10 am
Quote:
He warned that Israel's current government, arguably the most right wing in its history, was showing “signs of fascism,” and that if Netanyahu wasn’t stopped, Israel was on course to become an apartheid state.

HA! Israel already was and is a fascistic and apartheid state. Ehud Barak himself and the Clinton Administration acting on his and the Zionists' behalf tried to ram the farcical two-state solution down Yasir Arafat's throat with the refusal of the Palestinians' Right of Return. The bottom line for the Zionists is to maintain an ethnocentric state at the expense of the Palestinians' rights.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 01:03 am
@InfraBlue,
Israelis are starting to get it finally.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 03:03 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I feel sorry for those that are because they get lumped in with the rest. Following the Brexit vote I've got some sense of what that's like.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 06:55 am
@izzythepush,
And how meanly treated they've been treated over the years by other Israelis.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2016 01:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Israelis are starting to get it finally.

Ehud Barak is certainly not one of Israelis that are starting to get it finally. He would still ram the Two State Solution down the Palestinians' throats with the denial of their Right of Return.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2016 01:43 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
HA! Israel already was and is a fascistic and apartheid state. Ehud Barak himself and the Clinton Administration acting on his and the Zionists' behalf tried to ram the farcical two-state solution down Yasir Arafat's throat with the refusal of the Palestinians' Right of Return. The bottom line for the Zionists is to maintain an ethnocentric state at the expense of the Palestinians' rights.

This refusal to accept a two-state solution with Israel gives Israel the right to use military force to deal with the Palestinians as they see fit.

Instead of a negotiated Palestinian state based on 1967 borders, now the Palestinians are going to end up with a state composed of a few isolated patches of land.

Future people will use you and the Palestinians as an example of what NOT to do when someone offers you a fair peace.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2016 11:02 am
@oralloy,
Your thinking that just because Israel has military force, it's their right is wrong headed and not logical. You are just blind to the real picture of Israel building settlements on Palestinian lands which is illegal in accordance with the UN.
oralloy

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2016 02:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Your thinking that just because Israel has military force, it's their right is wrong headed and not logical.

Whether that is right or wrong or logical or not, that isn't my thinking.

My thinking is that since Israel repeatedly and endlessly tried to reach a fair peace with the Palestinians, only to have their peace offers rejected with violence and deceit, Israel now has a moral right to deal with the Palestinians solely through military force.

My actual thinking on the matter (as described in the sentence immediately above) is both logical and correct in every respect.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You are just blind to the real picture of Israel building settlements on Palestinian lands which is illegal in accordance with the UN.

I am very well aware of the settlements. I think the settlements are wonderful. If I were wealthy I would donate money to support them.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2016 02:26 pm
@oralloy,
The Palestinians will not give up their Right of Return. The Two State Solution is not a fair peace precisely because it aims to deny the Palestinians their right. Containing the Palestinians into increasingly circumscribed concentration camps only exacerbates the injustice perpetrated by the Zionists against them.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2016 02:45 pm
@oralloy,
Whose side are you on? It seems even the US has problems with Israel's settlements.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:13 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Containing the Palestinians into increasingly circumscribed concentration camps only exacerbates the injustice perpetrated by the Zionists against them.

It will, however, allow Israel to live in relative peace.

And since the Palestinians will not allow a two-state solution, it is what is going to be done to them.

I'm expecting that in the future, the Europeans will go too far with their unilateral recognition of the Palestinians, and the Israelis will respond by taking full possession of Area B, leaving the Palestinians with Area A alone under their control.

Area A will then become the de-facto Palestinian state.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:16 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Whose side are you on?

Israel's side. They are the ones who are in the right.
Builder

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:42 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
They are the ones who are in the right.

Who is left?
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 05:23 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
The Palestinians will not give up their Right of Return. The Two State Solution is not a fair peace precisely because it aims to deny the Palestinians their right.

I remind you that the Israeli Jews are the indigenous people here. Whatever right of return the Palestinians might have, the Israeli Jews have a billion times more.

The only fair outcome was to divide the land between both claimants. That was what the two-state solution attempted to do.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 05:24 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Who is left?

The settlers will persevere.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 06:38 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I remind you that the Israeli Jews are the indigenous people here.
It's really good that you remind us about the rights of the indigenous people! Where do you live, you said?
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 06:49 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
It's really good that you remind us about the rights of the indigenous people!

Yes.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Where do you live, you said?

Still in Michigan.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 06:58 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Where do you live, you said?
Still in Michigan.
And the chiefs of your nation/tribe think it's okay that such a small portion of the original tribal grounds is left, I suppose.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 07:03 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
And the chiefs of your nation/tribe think it's okay that such a small portion of the original tribal grounds is left, I suppose.

We still possess all of the United States. Despite the worst excesses of the Left, our military remains strong.

We will have to protect that new contract for Northrup Grumman to build 100 new stealth bombers though. Otherwise we might well start losing territory.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 07:09 am
@oralloy,
Interesting. And contradicts the fact that there are just twelve federally-acknowledged Indian tribes that enjoy a special status under federal law and treaties in Michigan.