Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 07:51 pm
@oralloy,
You want facts? Here are some facts:

Thursday, December 30, 2010
Palestine Today: A Reality of Justice Denied - by Stephen Lendman

On December 24, Mondoweiss co-editor Adam Horowitz wrote:

"Israeli military kills 20-year old Gazan for herding animals too close to buffer zone."

On December 23, Israeli forces shot and killed Salama Abu Harhish without warning while herding sheep and goats in Beit Lahya. Civilized nations don't murder nonviolent civilians in cold blood, this time leaving a widow and day-old unnamed baby.

What "democracy" thrives on violence, spurns peace, and wages preemptive wars like Cast Lead. Besides America, only Israel, a global menace like its Washington paymaster/partner, together with Britain the real axis of evil.

From the NYT:

Quote:
Op-Ed Contributor
A Harsh Reality for Palestinians

By AHMAD TIBI
Published: April 6, 2009
JERUSALEM — The right-wing coalition of the new Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, does not bode well for Palestinians in Israel. With the appointment of Avigdor Lieberman as foreign minister, the extremists are going after the indigenous population and threatening us with loyalty tests and the possibility of “transfer” into an area nominally controlled by the Palestinian Authority.
Netanyahu’s intransigence vis-à-vis Palestinians in the occupied territories is certainly cause for concern. No less concerning is what the Netanyahu-Lieberman combination may mean to Palestinian citizens of Israel.
This government, particularly with Lieberman as foreign minister, should be boycotted by the international community, just as it once boycotted Jörg Haider, the late Austrian far-right politician who won global notoriety for his anti-immigrant views.
Lieberman, in one of many outrageous comments, declared in May 2004 that 90 percent of Israel’s Palestinian citizens “have no place here. They can take their bundles and get lost.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlisbona/73870615/#/photos/dlisbona/73870615/lightbox/

Can you identify for us which country is this world that declares itself a democracy has a separation fence? Name one - other than Israel.
You damn, blind, bigot!
oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 08:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You want facts? Here are some facts:

Thursday, December 30, 2010
Palestine Today: A Reality of Justice Denied - by Stephen Lendman

On December 24, Mondoweiss co-editor Adam Horowitz wrote:

"Israeli military kills 20-year old Gazan for herding animals too close to buffer zone."

On December 23, Israeli forces shot and killed Salama Abu Harhish without warning while herding sheep and goats in Beit Lahya.

Most likely he was trying to sneak into Israel to murder children.

What was he doing at the buffer zone?

cicerone imposter wrote:
Civilized nations don't murder nonviolent civilians in cold blood, this time leaving a widow and day-old unnamed baby.

As if combat on a battlefield was murder. How fatuous!

cicerone imposter wrote:
What "democracy" thrives on violence,

Israel does not thrive on violence. All they do is defend themselves when the Palestinians try to murder them.

The ones who thrive on violence are the Palestinians.

cicerone imposter wrote:
spurns peace,

Stop lying. Israel does not spurn peace. Israel was the one who offered a peaceful return to 1967 borders back in the Clinton era, and the Palestinians were the ones who responded by murdering Israeli children until the peace talks collapsed.

cicerone imposter wrote:
and wages preemptive wars like Cast Lead.

Stop lying. Cast Lead was in no way preemptive, but only happened after years of Palestinian artillery fire against Israeli civilians.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Besides America, only Israel, a global menace like its Washington paymaster/partner, together with Britain the real axis of evil.

LOL!

Well, at least you had the sense as to count the US and the UK as being similar to Israel in moral quality.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Can you identify for us which country is this world that declares itself a democracy has a separation fence? Name one - other than Israel.

Many countries have fences on their border to prevent people from entering without authorization. One example is the US.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You damn, blind, bigot!

You anti-Semites shouldn't run around falsely accusing people of your own bigotry.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 09:19 pm
@oralloy,
You're using your deranged imagination again.

You are a loser, and a danger to society at large. People like you belong in a sanitarium.
oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 09:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You're using your deranged imagination again.

Nope. You are the one here who is babbling things that are not true.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You are a loser, and a danger to society at large. People like you belong in a sanitarium.

You anti-Semites always throw such a tantrum when people stand up to your hate speech....
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 10:55 pm
@oralloy,
All you have to do is prove the authors of those article and link as untrue. You can first start with the WSJ, and follow that with the NYT. Good luck!
oralloy

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2011 03:18 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
All you have to do is prove the authors of those article and link as untrue.

No, I don't have to do that. I would only have to do that if I wanted to claim that they were untrue articles. I don't feel any need to make such a claim.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2011 11:02 am
@oralloy,
Why not? They, as I, are anti-Semites by your very definition; who dare to tell the truth about Israel. You keep questioning my honesty, but you fail the laffer test. And your IQ is three times mine? LOL You're dumber than a rock!
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 12:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
oralloy wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
All you have to do is prove the authors of those article and link as untrue.

No, I don't have to do that. I would only have to do that if I wanted to claim that they were untrue articles. I don't feel any need to make such a claim.

Why not? They, as I, are anti-Semites by your very definition; who dare to tell the truth about Israel.

No, they do not share your anti-Semitism. And you never tell the truth about Israel.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You keep questioning my honesty, but you fail the laffer test. And your IQ is three times mine? LOL You're dumber than a rock!

You shouldn't run around falsely accusing people of your own stupidity.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 12:51 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy:
Quote:
No, they do not share your anti-Semitism. And you never tell the truth about Israel.

If I never tell the truth about Israel, why don't you provide credible outside source that refutes my opinions? I'm looking forward to seeing "it."
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 01:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
If I never tell the truth about Israel, why don't you provide credible outside source that refutes my opinions? I'm looking forward to seeing "it."

Because it isn't necessary. I've never had any trouble refuting your opinions just using my own words.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 02:50 pm
@oralloy,
Of coarse it's not necessary, because you can't. Your ability at intelligent debate is non-existent. When you make claims, you must show proof when asked.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 06:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Of coarse it's not necessary, because you can't.

No. It is unnecessary because it is unnecessary.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Your ability at intelligent debate is non-existent.

You shouldn't run around falsely accusing people of your own intellectual vacuity.

cicerone imposter wrote:
When you make claims, you must show proof when asked.

If I ever decide to claim that those authors are anti-Semites, I'll take that under advisement.

However, despite your insistence that I *have* to call those authors anti-Semites, I have no intention making such a claim against them.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 06:47 pm
@oralloy,
That's how teenagers lose in high school debate class. I didn't read after your first response.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 07:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
That's how teenagers lose in high school debate class.

You are not qualified to state what would or would not lose a debate.

cicerone imposter wrote:
I didn't read after your first response.

Irrelevant.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2011 08:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
When you make claims, you must show proof when asked.
Who and what do you regard as proof ? And why are they to be believed?
Ionus

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2011 08:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
That's how teenagers lose in high school debate class.
By doing......what exactly ?

Quote:
I didn't read after your first response.
You can decide what will contribute to your opinion without reading it ??? AWESOME !!!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2011 08:47 pm
@Ionus,
You don't understand the meaning of "proof." That's the reason you need to ask. Most high school children who engage in debate knows what "proof" means.
Ionus

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2011 10:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You don't understand the meaning of "proof."
Shame you cant answer my question and yet you want proof but dont know who would constitute an absolute authority on the matter. Whats that you say ? There are no absolute authorities ?
Quote:
That's the reason you need to ask.
Is it ??
0 Replies

thetruthhurts

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 11:20 am
@djjd62,
I agree. Isreal DOES NOT systematically appropriate land. The only reason they have what they do today is because of the war in 1967 where they laid the wood to the Palestinians! If the Palestinians want their land back, they can do it the old-fashoined way.....come and try to take it... and get the wood handed to you again!
oralloy

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 10:09 pm
@thetruthhurts,
thetruthhurts wrote:
I agree. Isreal DOES NOT systematically appropriate land. The only reason they have what they do today is because of the war in 1967 where they laid the wood to the Palestinians! If the Palestinians want their land back, they can do it the old-fashoined way.....come and try to take it... and get the wood handed to you again!

Actually Israel would give the land back, in exchange for peace. Unfortunately the Palestinians just don't seem terribly interested in peace.

This willingness to give the land back is the main reason that series of maps is bogus. It makes it look like the last slide is a small area of land that Israel hasn't quite captured yet.

In reality, the last slide represents the land Israel gave back, after having captured 100% of the land in 1967.

And had the Palestinians been actually willing to make peace, a lot more after that would also have been given back.

It's a good thing for Palestinian intransigence though. Were there an actual peace deal, Israel would be expected to give up the Temple Mount. Far better if Israel were to just unilaterally annex everything west of "the wall".
0 Replies