Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 06:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I like being called anti-Semitic by stupid people like you,

My IQ is triple yours.

cicerone imposter wrote:
because it shows clearly that a) you're ignorant about Israel,

Nope. I have repeatedly demonstrated that I have the knowledge to rapidly counter all your untrue claims.

cicerone imposter wrote:
and b) you have no ethics or humanity.

Nope. That role falls to you anti-Semites.

As one of the good guys, I have plenty of both.
talk72000

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 07:42 pm
@oralloy,
The biggest Nazi was a Jew - Hitler.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 07:48 pm
@talk72000,
oralloy wrote:
talk72000 wrote:
Hitler had Jewish roots

Does that make you cry?

Deja vu.....
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 07:58 pm
@oralloy,
Yeah, you do; a) stealing land from the Palestinians, b) killing innocent children, c) not letting Palestinians much freedoms, and d) taking away their livelihoods. Yeah, all of you are humanitarians - like the devil.
talk72000

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 08:08 pm
@oralloy,
You should love Hitler as he is a fellow Jew. Didn't Baruch Goldstein go on rampage killing Palestinians in a mosque? Killing Semites doesn't bother Jews same as Hitler. Amir gunned down Yitzak Rabin. Another rotten Jew killing a great Jew.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 08:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Yeah, you do; a) stealing land from the Palestinians,

Nope. I do nothing of the sort.

And since the Palestinians have no land (as has already been established, you are talking about *Israeli* land) it would be impossible for me to steal any land from the Palestinians even if I wanted to.

cicerone imposter wrote:
b) killing innocent children,

Nope. I've never killed anyone.

And as has already been established, the only people here who intentionally try to kill children are the Palestinians.

cicerone imposter wrote:
c) not letting Palestinians much freedoms,

Nope. I've never done anything to restrict Palestinian freedom.

But I note that it is entirely legitimate to restrict their freedom given the fact that Palestinians are evil people who try to murder children.

cicerone imposter wrote:
d) taking away their livelihoods.

Nope. I've never done anything of the sort.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Yeah, all of you are humanitarians - like the devil.

All of me?

Humanitarian, yes.

The devil is more along the lines of you anti-Semites. I stay on the side of good.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 08:34 pm
@talk72000,
talk72000 wrote:
You should love Hitler

"Love of Hitler" is a trait found only in you Nazis.

talk72000 wrote:
as he is a fellow Jew.

You see Jews everywhere, don't you? Laughing

Better check under the bed -- see if there are any hiding under there.
talk72000

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 08:50 pm
@oralloy,
Another Jew you should love Jesus Christ! Your messiah!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 08:54 pm
@oralloy,
Jews are everywhere; they even settled in India about 600 BC. Do you know your Jewish history?

One of the oldest synagogue outside of Israel is in Tunisia. I have visited the Jewish settlement in Kochi and in Tunisia.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 09:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Jews are everywhere;

You better check under the bed too. Laughing

cicerone imposter wrote:
they even settled in India about 600 BC. Do you know your Jewish history?

Not being an anti-Semite, I don't tend to obsess about the movements of Jews.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 09:36 pm
@oralloy,
For someone who claims to be a Jew, you are one stupid one! Not interested in your own culture? LOL Why are you so hung up on Israel?
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 10:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
For someone who claims to be a Jew,

LOL! You Anti-Semites imagine you see Jews everywhere. Laughing

Like I said before, better check under the bed, just in case..... Laughing

cicerone imposter wrote:
you are one stupid one!

Like I noted before, my IQ is triple yours.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Not interested in your own culture?

I'm curious, is being repeatedly dropped on your head as a child a prerequisite for being an anti-Semite?

cicerone imposter wrote:
LOL Why are you so hung up on Israel?

I see. Rejecting your hate speech is "being hung up on Israel"?

All decent humans reject the hateful rhetoric of scum like you. I'm just performing my role as a decent human.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:23 pm
@oralloy,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Quote:
you are one stupid one!

oralloy wrote:
Quote:
Like I noted before, my IQ is triple yours.

Like everything else you claim, you only use your deranged imagination to arrive at conclusions. I worked for a Jewish company called Florsheim Shoe Company when I graduated from college, and they promoted me to management after 3.5 years with the company. Seems "other" Jews think I'm pretty smart. I also worked for other Jewish bosses who promoted me to higher positions.

I also know Bob Brodsky (FYI, he's a Jew), a scientist, who I consider a good friend. He designed the aerodynamics on nuclear weapons that I worked on in the USAF in the late fifties. He also started Astronautics at USC and Ohio State University where he also taught.

Most of what you post are blind bigotry and ignorance.
oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 03:28 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Like everything else you claim, you only use your deranged imagination to arrive at conclusions.

Liar.

(Hypocrite too, most likely.)

cicerone imposter wrote:
I worked for a Jewish company called Florsheim Shoe Company when I graduated from college, and they promoted me to management after 3.5 years with the company. Seems "other" Jews think I'm pretty smart. I also worked for other Jewish bosses who promoted me to higher positions.

As if that justified your anti-Semitic raving.

cicerone imposter wrote:
I also know Bob Brodsky (FYI, he's a Jew), a scientist, who I consider a good friend. He designed the aerodynamics on nuclear weapons that I worked on in the USAF in the late fifties. He also started Astronautics at USC and Ohio State University where he also taught.

As if knowing someone smart was somehow a reflection of your own level of intelligence?

Look, if you don't want to be put in your place, don't engage in pissing contests with people who are superior to you.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Most of what you post are blind bigotry and ignorance.

Liar. Hypocrite.
rabel22

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 02:05 pm
@oralloy,
Is this the best that a man with an IQ three times CI's can come up with. Very lame!
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 02:34 pm
@oralloy,
FYI, I know many smart people. A judge/law professor who lives in Utah, several college professors (California, Arizona, Utah, and PA), my wife (an A student), family and friends in the admired professions that includes physician, PhD, law, history professor, professional entertainers, petro-physicist, a couple of other physicists, finance professor at Arizona State U who teaches graduate students, IT professionals, (even a couple of politicians), engineers, scientists, and plain folk like myself.

Pretty good for an almost flunked out of high school student who ended up working in management for most of my career - retired early, and traveled the world.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 03:00 pm
This is an email I just received from a friend who lives in Dar es Salaam in Tanzania. He's an MD and a Muslim, and we've known each other for many years.

Quote:
Fw: hnyear....

"Bashir Samma, Dr." [Chat now]
View Contact
To:

ATT00001 (1KB)

happy new year

love; bashir and family

ba
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 05:22 pm
@rabel22,
rabel22 wrote:
Is this the best that a man with an IQ three times CI's can come up with. Very lame!

I'm going to waste effort crafting a creative response to tripe like he was spewing?

I gave it the response it deserved, and I made sure to adhere to the facts. That is good enough.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 05:33 pm
@oralloy,
What facts? Those you conjured up in your very intelligent IQ brain that are baseless? LOL
oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 07:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
What facts?

The ones I used to counter your anti-Semitic hate speech until you gave up and decided to pick a losing fight over who is smarter.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Those you conjured up in your very intelligent IQ brain

You have no experience with being honest, so you don't understand this, but facts are not conjured. They exist of their own accord.

cicerone imposter wrote:
that are baseless? LOL

Much as you dislike reality, it isn't baseless.