Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:49 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
Who brought the military in?

You did.

Quote:

And, I would guess you are much younger than myself. If you were ever in the military, you might understand that "rank has its privileges." Also in civilian life; however, rank and privilege is less visible.

AND I'm older than you. And yes, it was you who brought up age.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:52 am
@Ionus,
Big deal. Over 65 years since any atomic/nuclear weapons have been used tactically or strategically. Israel specifically does not need nuclear weapons. And neither does Iran. Nor does the US, Russia, China or anyone else.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:53 am
@izzythepush,
.... and within the next few days.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 08:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Cant help but feel a lack of Nuclear Weapons makes bigger conventional wars more likely .
RABEL222

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:11 pm
@Ionus,
I sure as hell hope so. Nukes cause a shyt load of collateral damage.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 06:33 am
@Ionus,
But the existence of more nuclear weapons doesn't make their use more likely. Care to explain?
Foofie

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 07:05 am
@bobsal u1553115,
O.K. I'll make life easy by not attempting to engage with you in discussions. I believe we have very different sets of experiences, resulting in different perspectives and opinions.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 02:34 pm
@Foofie,
Its only complicated because you apparently can't remember what it was you wrote down a few responses back. Don't worry about my life, its pretty well assembled - worry about your own.

On some other thread I've been voting you up, but you're way off track on this one.
Foofie

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 04:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Its only complicated because you apparently can't remember what it was you wrote down a few responses back. Don't worry about my life, its pretty well assembled - worry about your own.

On some other thread I've been voting you up, but you're way off track on this one.

Yes. From the way you see the world, I am "way off track"; however, that doesn't mean my perception of the world is wrong. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 04:41 pm
@Foofie,
...... ok ........
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 09:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
If nuclear weapons were in the hands of almost any other "intelligent" animal they would have used them by now . We have herd instinct and group compassion working for us . Chimpanzees have been know to attack a break away group and hunt everyone of them till they were all killed . What would they have done with nuclear weapons ?

If we hand out firearms to the population, a certain percentage will get around to using them . Less firearms, the less chance of someone using them . Same with Nuclear Weapons .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 02:29 am
Quote:
Israel says it could use harsh interrogation methods to tackle violent Jewish extremism, after the death of a Palestinian infant in an arson attack.

And Father Christmas could become the next pope.

Quote:
No arrests have been made over the attack so far. Slogans in Hebrew, including the word "revenge", were found sprayed on a wall of one of two fire-bombed houses.

Of course they haven't.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33758945<br />
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 06:27 am
@izzythepush,
Did you read about the brave "ultra-conservative" 60yr old man who stabbed a gay 16yr old girl to death at a pride event? There was no way they couldn't arrest him, the attack was done in proximity of media cameras.

If the 16yr old had been Palestinian, IDF would have attributed the attack to Hamas.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 06:41 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He already had form for doing this. It's criminal negligence on behalf of the Israeli police to let him within five miles of the event.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 04:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Yep, they let him out of jail just in time for the attack. Got give those Isralies credit, they plan ahead.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 07:08 am
Quote:
Israel has taken the unusual step of jailing a suspected Jewish militant without trial, amid a tightening of measures against Jewish extremists.

Mordechai Meyer, a resident of a Jewish settlement in the West Bank, has been placed under administrative detention for six months.

He is suspected of violent activity as part of a "Jewish terror group".

Israel has used administrative detention against Palestinians but not against Jewish suspects.

The use of such orders against Jewish militants was approved on Tuesday by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's security cabinet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33783057

Looks to me like going through the motions. He's not been charged with anything, and it's not even suggested he's involved in the arson.

Let's see if he serves a full six months.
Ionus

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 07:43 pm
@izzythepush,
If it was one of your little precious Palestinian Terrorists you would be screaming foul that he was even arrested .
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 09:13 pm
@Ionus,
Have EVER responded to an issue directly? Are you sure you're NOT carpfart?
Ionus

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 04:32 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Have EVER responded to an issue directly?
Have you stopped terrorising children outside train station toilets ?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 05:38 am
@Ionus,
Funny how you imagine that ****, quite a sick little life you've got going these, junior. You and oralloy must play together. "Button, button, who's got the pork chop?"
0 Replies