Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 02:50 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
Regimes, however, are transitory entities and the Israeli one has its days numbered as well.

Islam will die before Israel does.

Don't hold your breath.

I won't. Israel will be around for a very very long time, and they will be a Jewish democracy the entire time.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 03:02 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Every person who suggests that Israel is in any way similar to Apartheid-era South Africa, is a Nazi.
Thanks for clarifying.
However, I sincerely doubt that anyone follows you and thinks that Jewish concentration camp survivors are actually Nazis.
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 03:04 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Your mythologies and outright flights of fancy are not science and history.

Your continued denial of science and history marks you as a whacky extremist.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 03:05 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
You mean like they filmed Saddam's hanging or the captives in Guantanamo or Abu Ghaib being tortured? The way Israelis are filming and watching with glee the destruction meted to their neighbors on TV?

No torture occurred at Guantanamo or Abu Ghraib.

The Palestinians deserve every bit of the destruction that has been visited on them. I can testify to a fair amount of gleeful celebration here in the US as well.

Olivier5 wrote:
Thanks for the laugh...

Your outrageous false accusations show that the Israeli people were right to vote for an end to peace talks.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 03:13 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Thanks for clarifying.
However, I sincerely doubt that anyone follows you and thinks that Jewish concentration camp survivors are actually Nazis.

Actually other people do reluctantly accept this ugly reality. Such Nazis fall into the category of "Self-Hating Jews".
izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 03:25 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Ionus is here to muddy the waters.

Spot on. That's all he's done, change the subject. He can't discuss the here and now.

Like his fellow bigot Oralboy, he's made the outrageous suggestion that some lives, (American and Israeli) are more important than others, (Palestinian and Vietnamese children murdered by missile strikes.) That there's a moral difference between blowing up a hotel and hijacking a plane to use as a weapon. There's no difference at all, and only a bigot and hypocrite of the worst kind would say there was. He only says it because the victims of hotel bombings are mainly British, and those of plane hijackings mostly Israeli and American. Like Oralboy he is a neo Nazi, pure and simple. Instead of fantasising about exterminating Jews they fantasise about exterminating Arabs. The only thing that's changed is the target of their hate.

He's doing this all over A2K, a heady mixture of bigotry, ignorance and angry shouting. He's got a lot to say, but none of it's worth listening to. (And his prose sucks.) Put him on ignore, you won't miss anything, and you'll be able to talk about the actual subject.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 03:28 am
@oralloy,
I truly think that you are one of the worst people.
Just the idea that a Jewish survivor of the Nazi regime, anyone, who had suffered the so-called "life" in a Nazi concentration camp, is called a Nazi and self hating Jew ... you really must be very ill. And a bad person.
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 03:46 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I truly think that you are one of the worst people.

I may not be a very nice person, but I am one of the good guys.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Just the idea that a Jewish survivor of the Nazi regime, anyone, who had suffered the so-called "life" in a Nazi concentration camp, is called a Nazi and self hating Jew ...

Facts are facts.

It is a horrible thing that such people exist, but they do, and they are not above criticism for the terrible things that they say.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
you really must be very ill.

Not really. I suppose my doctor would be happy if I exercised more, but in general things are going well.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
And a bad person.

No. I am one of the good guys. Perhaps you meant that I am not a very nice person.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 03:54 am
@InfraBlue,
Saying 'So what?' to murder...condemned from your own words but you cant see that... Rolling Eyes did you ever think the Palestinians dont want your support ? Your character is not satisfactory .
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 04:02 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Jewish concentration camp survivors are actually Nazis.
If you had of bothered to open a book on Jews in the camps, you would know that the collaborators inside the camps had the greatest chance of survival .
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 04:04 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
he's made the outrageous suggestion that some lives, (American and Israeli) are more important than others, (Palestinian and Vietnamese children murdered by missile strikes.
A suggestion was it ? Did you hear it whilst drinking excessively ? Murdered by missile strikes...how awful...now if they had of been murdered by Palestinian rockets and mortars, well, thats reasonable polite behaviour, not murder at all !
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 04:11 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Instead of fantasising about exterminating Jews they fantasise about exterminating Arabs. The only thing that's changed is the target of their hate.
Is that what is upsetting you ? You didnt change the target of your hate but think we did ? Its those Jews again, isnt it, Nazi ? Taking over the world . But you'll stop them wont you !

Quote:
And his prose sucks.
Well of course you are the expert on sucking, being a woman and all . And your bigotry shows when you say you cant accept anything unless it has correct 'prose' . There never was a good idea that was written in expert prose...I suppose you are an expert at prose then because you seem to like your own ideas . Lets put that to the test shall we ? Write some expert prose for us ...
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 04:12 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Were any of your family members Nazis ?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 04:48 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Were any of your family members Nazis ?
Depends on what you call "family".
Not those, who belong to the actual maternal and paternal family. (My paternal family was friendly with the family of a late president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany. My maternal grandfather lost his business due to his political opinions.)

But how is that related to the topic of this thread?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 04:56 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Quote:
Jewish concentration camp survivors are actually Nazis.
If you had of bothered to open a book on Jews in the camps, you would know that the collaborators inside the camps had the greatest chance of survival .
I have worked in and for a museum at a concentration camp. But it isn't surprising at all that you call the survivors "collaborators".
Olivier5

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 05:15 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
If someone is sickened by US support for Israel and for moderate Arab regimes, they are a whacky extremist and should be dronestriked.

Go ahead, usato, dronestrike me... :-P
Olivier5

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 05:18 am
@Ionus,
I am not talking of accidental death, but of bombing and killing civilians on purpose to scare them into submission, like Israel did in Lebanon 10 years back, or like the US did in Iraq. That's state terrorism.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 05:25 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Perhaps a more pertinent question would be are any of Ionus' family not Nazis. I'm guessing not a lot. He was an active participant in the Vietnamese genocide after all, which probably explains why he's able to dismiss the killing of children so easily, he's had plenty of practice.

It just shows the underhand tactics employed by these particular supporters of Israel, insult and denigrate Holocaust survivors and throw as much mud as you can hoping some will stick. Anything to avoid talking about the subject.

You're to be commended on the dignified way you deal with such lowlife. I only wish I had your patience and fortitude.

Idiots like Ionus and Oralboy shouldn't really try throwing mud when they're both waist deep in their own effluence.
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 06:34 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
But how is that related to the topic of this thread?
I was wondering about the exposure of a lot of Europeans and Americans to anti-Jewish propaganda . I thought if you knew of it through some older members of the family you might provide some insight . You are a Jewish historian arent you ? Why exactly do you support the Palestinian cause at the risk of expanding anti-Jewish feelings ?
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 06:38 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Quote:
you would know that the collaborators inside the camps had the greatest chance of survival .
I have worked in and for a museum at a concentration camp. But it isn't surprising at all that you call the survivors "collaborators".
Your logic is shocking . I said collaborators had the greatest chance of survival and your faulty logic is that only collaborators survived . It is surprising that you cant follow a simple concept . Draw a circle . Call it survivors . Now draw a smaller circle inside the bigger one . Call it collaborators . Does that help ?
0 Replies