Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 06:50 am
Oralboy's and Ionus' unwarranted attacks on the survivors of Nazi extermination camps have to be the most anti-Semitic rants ever to appear on A2K. They make Carlos' Holocaust denial seem quite innocuous in comparison. It just shows the depths such creatures will go to, just to shout down opposition. Not one of them has a shred of decency.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 07:08 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
You are a Jewish historian arent you ?
I am not Jewish. I've never said. (Actually, you are the first and only to have had such an idea.)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 07:14 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Why exactly do you support the Palestinian cause at the risk of expanding anti-Jewish feelings ?
I don't have anti-Jewish feelings nor did (besides you and two, three others here) anyone accuse me of such. To support democracy for Palestine might be seen as being against the current government of Israel - but it certainly isn't related to religion.
NSFW (view)
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 07:20 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
I am not talking of accidental death, but of bombing and killing civilians on purpose to scare them into submission, like Israel did in Lebanon 10 years back, or like the US did in Iraq. That's state terrorism.

Israel has never done any such thing anywhere ever, and the US has never done any such thing anywhere in the past hundred years.

Palestinians and Muslims, however, do such things every chance they get.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 07:42 am
@Ionus,
But sine you asked me so many personal questions: you are the alter ego of Tony Abbott?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 09:24 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
If you had of bothered to open a book on Jews in the camps, you would know that the collaborators inside the camps had the greatest chance of survival .
The first comprehensive history of the Nazi concentration camps, Kl: A History of the Nazi Concentration Camps by Nikolaus Wachsmann will be on sale next week. The System : Two new histories show how the Nazi concentration camps worked.
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 09:27 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Israel did in Lebanon 10 years back, or like the US did in Iraq.
We are to accept this because you say so ? Were you one of those hit in the head with a 500lb'er ?
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 09:31 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He was an active participant in the Vietnamese genocide after all,
You know its possible to drink yourself to death . I was too young for the Vietnam War . But its raving lunatics like you who blamed the soldiers for doing their job . How many do you reckon you've killed ?
Quote:
Anything to avoid talking about the subject.
Do you mean like talking about Vietnam ?You didnt mention the topic once in your post .

You need to see a professional about your mental health issues. seriously !
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 09:33 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It just shows the depths such creatures will go to, just to shout down opposition.
You are one hysterical raving lunatic . Another post from you without addressing the subject .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 09:35 am
@Walter Hinteler,
You have said you studied history . You either have assumed everyone reads Hebrew or are below what is required for posting a reference . Therefore, I asked . So you are German .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 09:37 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
To support democracy for Palestine might be seen as being against the current government of Israel
That seems rather obvious . What do you hope will happen as a result of your support for Palestinians ?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 09:48 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
What do you hope will happen as a result of your support for Palestinians ?
Certainly I hope that the same will happen as happened here in Germany, when we were founded with the support of the Allies as a result of the Holocaust.
Unfortunately, the active support has, more or less, come to a standstill: our Evangelical and Catholic local parishes had an active exchange and support for "sister parishes" in Palestine - this can't be done nowadays do to travel restriction by the Israel authorities.
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 10:01 am
@Walter Hinteler,
No, and I can say there arent many politicians that come to mind that I would recommend .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 10:03 am
@Walter Hinteler,
A sincere thank you for the heads up on the book . Unfortunately it depresses me to think about the Holocaust, I only do so when I have to .
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 10:05 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
our Evangelical and Catholic local parishes had an active exchange and support for "sister parishes" in Palestine - this can't be done nowadays do to travel restriction by the Israel authorities.
Arent you worried they will be massacred as has happened to so many Christians in the ME ?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 10:05 am
@Ionus,
As far as I have read, it's more about the concentration camps than about the Holocaust. (The systematic extermination of Jews took place largely outside the concentration camps.)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 10:11 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Arent you worried they will be massacred as has happened to so many Christians in the ME ?
They got their churches destroyed during the attacks from Israel as was the small fabrication for handmade Christian "souvenirs", which our parishes had financed. (And the local Greek-Orthodox parish, because their archpriest had been a Palestine.)
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 10:47 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The systematic extermination of Jews took place largely outside the concentration camps.
The cyanide showers and the ovens were outside the camps ??
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 11:07 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
The cyanide showers and the ovens were outside the camps ??
Outside the concentration camps ("Konzentrationslager") but in the extermination camps ("Vernichtungslager").
You want to teach me about it ... If you had of bothered to open a book on Jews in the camps ... ... but don't know the basics yourself?