Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

izzythepush

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 02:31 am
http://ansam518.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/tick-tock.jpg

They'll have real fun with a chimp like you. You may even lose your virginity.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:19 am
I mean, this is going to be the international anthem of the Wall Street/London/Rothschilde/NATO gang as those Serbian and Russian tanks roll on into Kosovo:

and there wont be a thing in the world those greedy stupid fuckers can do about it, cause they'll all be busted....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:37 am
I mean, 1 - 2 quadrillion dollars in derivative exposure.....

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/house_of_cards.jpg

Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:41 am
@gungasnake,
like the rest of he shite. Also to be compared with domino's

One of the reason people cling to idiot theories like evolution, relativity and so on and so forth. Once one domina starts falling...

But, once upon a day....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:42 am
That funny squealing noise you may be hearing in the background is IzzythePOOP, he knows what those pictures mean...

The only person in the universe you could do any sort of a quadrillion dollar deal with is God:

Quote:
Lord, I have a bank check for a quadrillion dollars here, and I need about five or six or seven planets like that little blue one I've been living on for my portfolio...

Somehow I don't think God ever really hears too many prayers like that one...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:50 am
http://media.desura.com/images/members/1/420/419240/f34913d0-f46b-102e-9d5d-000c29270931.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 11:41 am
This should keep Gunga quiet for a bit, and add a much needed boost to the tissue and lubricant industries.

http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/putin-topless-sq.jpg

Still only 5' 7, that's even shorter than Hitler.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 11:58 am
What a real president looks like:

http://euromaidanpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/putler.jpg

What a real president doesn't look like:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/icebear46/obama-witchdoctor-_f2dc8_zps00959595.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 11:59 am
The US has actually had real presidents but not within the lifetime of Americans much under 50 or thereabouts. Putin offers an example of what it looks like.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:17 pm
I mean, if nothing else, this stunt which OPEC is pulling trying to strangle the US fracking industry could collapse the house of cards. US oil companies dependent upon prices involving fracking tech have protected themselves with derivatives for at least two years out.....
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 11:42 am
Tolerating free speech and even insults is one thing.

Making sexually aggressive comments about a member's daughter, who posts at this site in her own right, cannot stand.
oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 12:03 pm
@Kolyo,
Kolyo wrote:
Tolerating free speech and even insults is one thing.
Making sexually aggressive comments about a member's daughter, who posts at this site in her own right, cannot stand.

Your complaint is dismissed on grounds of blatant hypocrisy. Have a nice day. Please feel free to try again when you are able to be fair in the matter.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 12:15 pm
@Kolyo,
Kolyo wrote:
Both are posting here.

I've never had a good opinion of oralloy. But he really is a damned criminal.
oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 12:25 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I've never had a good opinion of oralloy.

Likely this is because I always point out facts that you find inconvenient, and you are never able to find any flaws in my facts.

Unfortunately instead of accepting reality and adjusting your views, you just engage in cowardly name-calling.

(I say cowardly because of your weaselly manner of name-calling by vague insinuation as opposed to direct confrontation.)

Walter Hinteler wrote:
But he really is a damned criminal.

As far as dammed goes, that's up to God, not up to you. Personally I trust that God is not going to have a vendetta against me because I dare to point out inconvenient facts.

Your allegation of criminality is blatantly untrue.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 01:28 pm
The growing extremism in Israel and the assumption that the next government will be even more rightist and extreme than the outgoing one will bring more other states or parliaments to recognize the Palestinian state.
oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 01:49 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
The growing extremism in Israel and the assumption that the next government will be even more rightist and extreme than the outgoing one will bring more other states or parliaments to recognize the Palestinian state.

I am not sure there is actually growing extremism in Israel.

Probably a bad idea to make assumptions regarding the results of the election. Netanyahu is far from an extremist, and one possibility is that he will retain power. Another possibility is that Kadima will take power.

It is also possible that an extremist party will take power, but at this point there is no reason to think that this will be a likely outcome.

Recognizing a non-existent Palestinian state only makes peace less likely. It is a unilateral move that abrogates the Oslo Accords, and at some point Israel will be compelled to make unilateral moves of their own. Further, it gives the Palestinians hope that, if they simply refuse to compromise, someone will force Israel to give them their state for free. That will make negotiations even less likely.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 02:56 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
That's a quote from Haaretz.
oralloy wrote:
Recognizing a non-existent Palestinian state only makes peace less likely.
If a state is recognised, it exists.

Disclaimer: I "ignore" anyone. I tried everyone as a human being, even armholes and criminals.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 04:10 pm
Animals don't have states. In fact many languages don't even allow for the possibility of talking about it. A Russian prof in a class I was attending once referred to rat squeaks as talking "по крысыному" (dative case) and when a student raised his hand and then asked why then "по Русский" and not "по русскому", replied "по тому что нет такого народа крысей..." (because rats don't have any sort of a nation or a state)...

Same applies to the palisavages.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 05:42 pm
@gungasnake,
To call Israelis 'rats' is going too far.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 10:31 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:

That's a quote from Haaretz.

That's nice. I still question whether it is factually accurate.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Recognizing a non-existent Palestinian state only makes peace less likely.

If a state is recognised, it exists.

That is incorrect. Recognition alone does not make a state begin to exist. It still has to actually be there.

Neither the Palestinians nor the Europeans have the military might to bring a Palestinian state into existence against Israel's will. The only way a Palestinian state is going happen is if Israel agrees to let it happen.

The only way Israel is going to agree to let a Palestinian state happen is if the Palestinians finally agree to make peace with Israel.

And if the unilateral acts against Israel get out of hand, Israel will be compelled to take unilateral acts of their own, even though the Palestinian state will remain non-existent.

Likely unilateral acts include annexation of all land on Israel's side of the Security Fence and development of the E-1 Area.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Disclaimer: I "ignore" anyone. I tried everyone as a human being, even armholes and criminals.

That doesn't make a lot of sense. Are trying to do your weaselly "name-calling while being vague about it" routine?

If not, then clarification might be in order.