61
   

Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

 
 
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 07:17 am
When someone, on a thread about Israel, starts talking about Jewish ownership of Media, they play into the hands of the Israeli apologists who try to portray all criticism of Israel as being rooted in anti Semitism. As your link demonstrates, being Jewish doesn't necessarily mean supporting Israel come what may. Murdoch, who is not Jewish, is a fervent supporter of Israel whilst Labour leader Ed Milliband, who is Jewish, has been a very outspoken critic of Israel.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 09:12 am
The latest.

Quote:
Egypt has brokered an agreement on a long-term ceasefire between Israel and Palestinian militants in Gaza, senior Palestinian officials have said.

Hamas negotiator Moussa Abu Marzouk said the deal to end seven weeks of fighting that has left more than 2,200 people dead would be announced shortly.

The Palestinians said Israel had agreed to ease its blockade of Gaza to allow in aid supplies and building materials.

There was no immediate comment from the Israeli government.

The apparent breakthrough came as both sides continued to trade fire.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28939350
0 Replies
 
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Oh, yes it is, your denial notwithstanding.


Oh, no it is not...your compulsion to suggest otherwise notwithstanding.

But as I said...do it if you must.


Sure, I must say it as it is; yours is a variation on that Right-wing motto.


No, really it is not. I have explained why it is not several times already...and I am not disposed to do so again.

If you have to assert that it is...do so.

I will contest your assertion.


So then dispose yourself and do it.
Frank Apisa
 
  2  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:24 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Oh, yes it is, your denial notwithstanding.


Oh, no it is not...your compulsion to suggest otherwise notwithstanding.

But as I said...do it if you must.


Sure, I must say it as it is; yours is a variation on that Right-wing motto.


No, really it is not. I have explained why it is not several times already...and I am not disposed to do so again.

If you have to assert that it is...do so.

I will contest your assertion.


So then dispose yourself and do it.


I have been right along.

Ya gotta keep up, Blue.
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 12:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Oh, yes it is, your denial notwithstanding.


Oh, no it is not...your compulsion to suggest otherwise notwithstanding.

But as I said...do it if you must.


Sure, I must say it as it is; yours is a variation on that Right-wing motto.


No, really it is not. I have explained why it is not several times already...and I am not disposed to do so again.

If you have to assert that it is...do so.

I will contest your assertion.


So then dispose yourself and do it.


I have been right along.

Ya gotta keep up, Blue.


Saying what amounts to, "nuh-uh" isn't a very compelling contestation.
cicerone imposter
 
  0  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 12:10 pm
@InfraBlue,
Frank wrote in his condescending way,
Quote:
I have been right along.

Ya gotta keep up, Blue.


He wouldn't know an insult from a compliment if his life depended on it!
He's the smartest thing on this planet, and reminds everybody about it.
LOL
G4Racer
 
  0  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 12:39 pm
@Robert Gentel,
The Link is broken; but that is unimportant. If you want to see what Israel wants to end up with is what they had as the maximum from the OT. They have said it on numerous occasions Fundamentalist Christians want the same thing; but for a different reason. The Jews want it because it will bring the arrival of the Messiah and "God gave them that land." The Fundamentalist Christians because it will be the end or be the end. This is the reason they spend so much time with the OT. They can't support their position with the NT.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  2  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 01:06 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Oh, yes it is, your denial notwithstanding.


Oh, no it is not...your compulsion to suggest otherwise notwithstanding.

But as I said...do it if you must.


Sure, I must say it as it is; yours is a variation on that Right-wing motto.


No, really it is not. I have explained why it is not several times already...and I am not disposed to do so again.

If you have to assert that it is...do so.

I will contest your assertion.


So then dispose yourself and do it.


I have been right along.

Ya gotta keep up, Blue.


Saying what amounts to, "nuh-uh" isn't a very compelling contestation.


Actually, it is more compelling than your assertion deserves...but I tend to be generous.
InfraBlue
 
  1  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 01:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
uh-huh.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 01:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Frank wrote in his condescending way,
Quote:
I have been right along.

Ya gotta keep up, Blue.


He wouldn't know an insult from a compliment if his life depended on it!
He's the smartest thing on this planet, and reminds everybody about it.
LOL


Perhaps if I had written it, "I have been doing so all along, Blue. Ya gotta keep up."...you might have understood what I was actually saying. (A comma after the "I have been" might have worked also."

But that would be hoping for something extraordinary on your part, ci.

Don't strain. I'll try to help you by rewording when you need it.

And I am the guy who acknowledges his intellectual limits here in A2K. I have done so on several occasions. You, ci, are the one who claims to be above average in use of English grammar...and then show that you are particularly deficient in that department by posting the mangled comments you do.

But I am trying to help you by calling your many errors to your attention.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  0  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 01:17 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

uh-huh.


Whew. Finally you agree.
0 Replies
 
Moment-in-Time
 
  0  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
He wouldn't know an insult from a compliment if his life depended on it!
He's the smartest thing on this planet, and reminds everybody about it.


Now, CI, you know you are exaggerating. Frank Apisa is a highly intelligent poster. He's analytical and astute. I've never heard him brag about his intellect because it speaks for itself.

I think you are smart too! There are times you amaze me with your acerbic wit. Walter Hinteler also falls in this group of above average intelligence and I have been honored to meet you three. The three of you teach me lots all the time.
cicerone imposter
 
  0  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:35 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
No; I do not consider myself 'smart' by any stretch of anyone's imagination. However, I do call people on their opinions the way I observe and interpret them.

You just haven't been aware of Frank's condescending bull shyt, and his parrot-like repetition of ideas that he believes are facts that everybody else should understand and realize.

I don't need any corrections from anybody like you unless it's to challenge or to correct my opinion. I'm always ready for open discussion when the participant offers rational, logical, supported opinions that speaks to the issue.

I've been off of Frank's merry-go-round for several months now, and only read a small percentage of his posts. Most often from other poster's posts who quote Frank.
Frank Apisa
 
  2  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

No; I do not consider myself 'smart' by any stretch of anyone's imagination. However, I do call people on their opinions the way I observe and interpret them.

You just haven't been aware of Frank's condescending bull shyt, and his parrot-like repetition of ideas that he believes are facts that everybody else should understand and realize.

I don't need any corrections from anybody like you unless it's to challenge or to correct my opinion. I'm always ready for open discussion when the participant offers rational, logical, supported opinions that speaks to the issue.

I've been off of Frank's merry-go-round for several months now, and only read a small percentage of his posts. Most often from other poster's posts who quote Frank.

'
Yeah, sure you have! (Said with a heavy dose of sarcasm.)

If everyone you claim to have on ignore were really on ignore...almost the only posts you'd be reading are your own.

http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/humour-blague/clown-jonglerie/clown.gif
0 Replies
 
Moment-in-Time
 
  0  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 06:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

I don't need any corrections from anybody like you unless it's to challenge or to correct my opinion.


Oops! So sorry to offend you, CI. I apologize. Go in peace.
Moment-in-Time
 
  0  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 06:59 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Oh, CI, I'm not about to fight with you. Fighting with posters is too emotionally draining.
0 Replies
 
RABEL222
 
  1  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:21 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I blame Frank for CI inappropriate comments. He is constantly giging him. its a shame that two elder men are acting like 12 year olds.
cicerone imposter
 
  0  
Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:32 pm
@RABEL222,
It's okay for Frank to "gig" me all he wants; I don't read most of his posts. LOL
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 06:15 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It's okay for Frank to "gig" me all he wants; I don't read most of his posts. LOL


You almost certainly read most of my posts...so YOU know you are skirting the truth. And I am not the only one here who has called that sort of thing to your attention.

There is something hilarious about realizing how phony you can be with this IGNORE thing...not only with me, but with so many whom you claim to ignore.


http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/humour-blague/clown-jonglerie/clown.gif



0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 07:07 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
From the report: Holocaust survivor: No killing in Gaza in my name
Quote:
As a survivor of the Holocaust, how have your experiences shaped your view of what is happening in Gaza

I grew up in Hamburg and moved to Amsterdam, and then the Germans took my parents. My father died in Theresienstadt; my mother died in Auschwitz. I survived several concentration camps by sheer luck. And as I said before, we were treated as sub-human. Your conscience didn't bother you when you mistreated these creatures because they were not regarded as human, and so I feel very strongly that that should never happen again through any other human being.

Edith Bell is a Holocaust survivor who was confined in concentration camps including Theresienstadt and Auschwitz. After the end of the war, she emigrated first to Israel before settling in 1954 in the US. She now lives in Pittsburgh.

So she thinks her survival of the Holocaust means that it is wrong for present day Israelis to defend themselves from people who try to murder them?
 

Related Topics

Eye On Israel/Palestine - Discussion by IronLionZion
"Progressives(TM)" and Israel - Discussion by gungasnake
Israel's Reality - Discussion by Miller
Israel's Shame - Discussion by BigEgo
Abbas Embraces the Islamists - Discussion by Advocate
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/13/2022 at 06:38:27