When you own the media you can create what ever truth you want.
Ah, my fellow poster, you are so correct! Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:
1) Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner
2) Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company
3) Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd
4) Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios
5) Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc
6) Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric
7) Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited
"Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.
"Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers."
I could add that Michael Eisner could depart Disney tomorrow but the company will remain in the hands of Shamrock Holdings, whose principal office is now located in Israel".