Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

buttflake

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 12:40 pm
Would you like to answer Condell, Timur?
0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 12:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
CI,

You are making assumptions that were never stated nor are apparent in any of my posts.

Just because you HATE GOD and all the people that try to serve HIM is no reason for you to make false assumptions about me or any others for that matter--that truly shows you are nothing more than exactly what you said: A bigot.

You are welcome to believe or not believe whatever you so well choose. I don't believe anyone is trying to diminish that in the least--at least I for one am not!

Now back to your rants and raves...

You stated that "Civility is treating all humans equally. Some people are bigots and don't even know it! They discriminate against..."

What are you trying to say here? Are you accusing me of this discrimination? I have discriminated against no one. I have stated fact and you for some reason think that you are the judge of the earth and have decided to pass judgment on us all.

If you cannot see what Hamas is then you are blind and there is no hope for you.

How can you justify a terrorist organization that has specifically declared to wipe all Jews off the face of the earth and say that you are taking up for the civil?

It is obvious that your mind-set is that of hatred and nothing more. I did nothing to you so you can pipe your hate-speech down!
buttflake

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 12:50 pm
@worldtraveler24,
Quote:
It is obvious that your mind-set is that of hatred and nothing more. I did nothing to you so you can pipe your hate-speech down!

CI is a big time hater with a small time argument.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 12:57 pm
@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:
The best deal was brokered by the Clinton administration. Arafat turned it down.

Olmert offered pretty much the same deal.

And while it remains a closely-guarded secret what Netanyahu offered just a couple months ago, I strongly suspect that he did the same.

On top of that, Ariel Sharon was going to unilaterally pull out of most of the West Bank and make the Security Fence Israel's border. It was canceled when the unilateral pullout from Gaza resulted in all the rocketfire. This would not have been quite as generous as the others offered, but it still would have given the Palestinians plenty of land to make a state out of.
0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 01:05 pm
@buttflake,
Excellent video! The truth of the situation presented in a clear and concise manner.
buttflake

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 01:08 pm
@worldtraveler24,
Quote:
Excellent video!

Thank you. Here is another of Hamas setting up rockets next to a hotel. The Indian news agency did not release it until they left Gaza. I wonder why?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 01:30 pm
@worldtraveler24,
I don't have to defend myself from the likes of you! Your statements speak for themselves; a bigoted, brainless, inhuman, idiot who spews ignorance.

BTW, I don't HATE GOD. He doesn't exist, so how can I hate anything that doesn't exist? You fail LOGIC 101.
buttflake

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 01:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I don't have to defend myself from the likes of you!

You don't even have to post. Hater.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 01:32 pm
Oralloy wrote:
Let's get our facts straight.

That's something you couldn't do in a thousand years..

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 01:34 pm
@timur,
...nay, a million or more!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 01:37 pm
http://cdn2.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article30485898.ece/41798/ALTERNATES/w620/gaza+children.jpg
0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 01:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
OK,

Now I know why you are so vile and evil: You are GODLESS!

I will pray for you. I truly hope God will have mercy on you the way He had mercy on me!
buttflake

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 02:03 pm
@timur,
Quote:
That's something you couldn't do in a thousand years..

Not an answer. Dispute his facts or go away.
timur

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 02:16 pm
@buttflake,
I've nothing to do with facts that aren't.

My presence here is something beyond your power and I'm not used to obey petty dictators..
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 02:22 pm
@worldtraveler24,
You wouldn't know evil even if you look in the mirror. Mr. Green
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 06:43 pm
@timur,
Like the Isralie solder that the Pals captured so Israel started fighting again only to find he had been killed at the same time as the other Isralie solders.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 06:46 pm
@worldtraveler24,
I have a hell of a lot more respect for his godlessnes than your BS.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 08:10 pm
@timur,
Quote:
I've nothing to do with facts that aren't.

So much you can't tell us why they are not facts? With some actual reasons instead of a character study. Go blow your wind elsewhere, or contribute.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 09:13 pm
@worldtraveler24,
I'm 'vile and evil' because I'm against one religion or race killing off another group of religion or race. As for 'godless,' you have more vile and evil than you'll ever know. "Godless" is an oxymoron when people like you speak for your god.

"Judge not...."
buttflake

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 09:48 pm
Quote:
The Western News Media’s Scripted Role

Of course, Hamas’ strategy, what Elie Wiesel characterizes as child sacrifice, can only work if it has the sustained cooperation of the international news media, which must fulfill two key tasks in the strategy: 1) broadcast to the outside world the suffering the conflict causes; and 2) implicitly or explicitly blame Israel for that suffering. Without the first, there is no sense of outrage and urgency. Without the second, the world might not intervene on the Jihadi side.

Hamas shows full cognizance of the media’s importance. It has even issued detailed directions to Gazan “social media activists.” And although Hamas addressed them to Palestinian social media activists, the guidelines clearly apply to their media “fixers,” who direct all the foreign journalists working in Gaza. One might call these directives the “Hamas media protocols.”

not to show Hamas fighters, certainly not firing from hospitals and schools;
to attribute all the casualties to Israeli attacks;
to call all dead “civilians”;
to give the statistics Hamas supplies as facts, emphasizing how the “vast majority” of casualties are civilian;
to show the face of Palestinian suffering 24-7;
to give voice—their own and those of invited guests—to indignation and outrage over the appalling carnage.

So consistently has the media played these scripted roles that it has become a mere pawn in a predictable game. Jeremy Bowen explains: every conflict plays out between the time the Israelis go in to stop the rocketing until the time that Western outrage at civilian casualties gets them to stop. The more victims, the greater the pressure. Anticipating the ground invasion, Christiane Amanpour asks Tony Blair during Operation Cast Lead: “The civilian casualties in Gaza are obviously going to put huge pressure on Israel. How long can Israel withstand this pressure?” It is a main goal of the activist media to emphasize Palestinian suffering to such a degree that Israel will stop.

http://www.the-american-interest.com/articles/2014/08/05/the-medias-role-in-hamas-war-strategy/?utm_content=buffer84617&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer