Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

McTag

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:15 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
Not likely that fabricated victims require actual burial.

You don't "get" irony, then? On purpose probably.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:19 am
@McTag,
You sound surprised. Most posts shoot over Oralboy's head.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:23 am
@buttflake,

It's quite easy to draw parallels between the actions and policies of the State of Israel today, and the Nazi Third Reich in the 1930s.
The Israelis claim their Lebensraum and relentlessly annexe disputed territories, and work as best they can, under international scrutiny but ignoring all United Nations resolutions and requirements, towards the Endloesung to the Palestinian question.
buttflake

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 10:28 am
@McTag,

Quote:
It's quite easy to draw parallels between the actions and policies of the State of Israel today, and the Nazi Third Reich in the 1930s.

Really? Where are the gas chambers and the starving Palestinians behind barb wire living in their own waste waiting to die?
woiyo

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 10:43 am
@cicerone imposter,
No. You have NO IDEA of what "my kind" thinks. I can say with 100% certainty that "The "Jews" will not be dropping bombs here in the US as we have been able to integrate all religions into our society with relative peace.

Knuckleheads like you who just hate "The Jews" for some reason are the problem.

Until they BOTH learn to respect each others rights to the land, this fighting will never stop. So let them go at it until they get tired of killing each other, is my view.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 10:48 am
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:

No. You have NO IDEA of what "my kind" thinks. I can say with 100% certainty that "The "Jews" will not be dropping bombs here in the US as we have been able to integrate all religions into our society with relative peace.

Tell that to the native Americans you displaced.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:14 am
@woiyo,
You wrote,
Quote:
Knuckleheads like you who just hate "The Jews" for some reason are the problem.

I've explained all the 'reasons' why the Jews of Israel are murders and terrorists.

That you don't comprehend simple English descriptions is your problem.
The Jews bombs, schools, hospitals, and parks. Where are the safe havens in Gaza? Please name them.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:21 am
@izzythepush,
Yes, I am part Native American. I am proud to say that no matter how ugly American History was to my ancestors, the vast majority of Native Americans, over the past 150 or so years, have successfully integrated into American Society and live in peace. Those who did not want to integrate into society were not forced to, and live in peace.

So maybe "The Jews" and "The Palestinians" can take a lesson from the Great Native American Indians and figure this stuff out.

Seems to me you are just "A Hater"

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:28 am
@woiyo,
It's an irony that you can hold such a liberal views of how Native Americans were treated, and what the consequences of that resulted in contemporary times.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26439767/ns/health-addictions/t/native-american-deaths-alcohol-related/#.U9aHs4-wWLU

Do you really know Native American history? I wonder.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:41 am
@woiyo,
Quote:
I am proud to say that no matter how ugly American History was to my ancestors, the vast majority of Native Americans, over the past 150 or so years, have successfully integrated into American Society and live in peace.

This is grossly inaccurate.

The vast majority of Native Americans, over the past 150 or so years, have been exterminated.
woiyo

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 01:13 pm
@maxdancona,
Those who survived (Yikes, what a moron you are) successfully integrated into society. Maybe those "Jews" and "Palestinians" who survive will learn to integrate into a peaceful society.

You just another dumbass hater !!!
woiyo

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 01:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You another dumbass hater. Those who live on reservation have issues, I know all about them. Those who integrated into society, like my grandparents and parents, do not suffer the same which is obvious to anyone but you haters.

People like you can hate forever and all it will get you is nowhere. I hope and prey those on reservation figure out a better way to live so their quality of life can improve. Yet that is their choice.

So like "The Jews" and "Palestinians", you can keep on hating for another 100 years for all I care and all that will happen is more will die and nothing will be accomplished. That is what you and your fellow haters support.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 01:20 pm
@woiyo,
Quote:
You just another dumbass hater !!!

Nah, I don't hate you Woiyo.

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 01:21 pm
@woiyo,
The FACTS ARE that one in ten deaths of Native Americans are the result of alcohol. Those are 'real' statistics that tells a very sad story - that you seem to ignore. That's your province. Good luck with your life.
woiyo

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 01:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Well, that's nice, but it seems you keep hating on "The Jews" and blaming them for all the violence going on there when both sides need to figure out how to get along. Seems you do not care about any solution other than blame them.
woiyo

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 01:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What does the Native American history have to do with your hating on "The Jews" anyway? Are you just trying to change the subject to avoid looking like the hater you really are?

The FACT is the way Native Americans have integrated into this society (yes, those who survived !!) just might be a model for "The Jews" and "Palestinians". Those Native American who still live on the reservation are not FORCED to live their. That is their choice.

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 01:29 pm
@woiyo,
No, you're the one who brought up Native Americans, and all we did was respond to your ignorance.

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 01:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This too will pass.
Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration pushed back strongly Monday at a torrent of Israeli criticism over Secretary of State John Kerry's latest bid to secure a cease-fire with Hamas, accusing some in Israel of launching a "misinformation campaign" against the top American diplomat.

"It's simply not the way partners and allies treat each other," State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

ME: Since when did the Israelis care about what the US has said about this conflict?

Her comments were echoed by the White House, where officials said they were disappointed by Israeli reports that cast Kerry's efforts to negotiate a cease-fire as more favorable to Hamas.

"Israel has no better friend, no stronger defender than John Kerry," said Tony Blinken, President Barack Obama's deputy national security adviser. He said the criticism of Kerry was based on "people leaking things that are either misinformed or attempting to misinform."
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 01:46 pm
@woiyo,
You're the hater, you went on to a thread about Islam just to denigrate the religion. The American Indians took a lot longer to come to terms with the colonisation of American than Israel has even existed. They didn't even become citizens until 1924.

You've got no idea what's going on, and probably don't want to know. Israel/Palestine is nothing like America, and to make such a ridiculous comment is facile. For a start America is huge with lots of room for all the immigrants and indigenous population. Israel is tiny with thousands of Palestinians pushed into cramped ghettoes. The siege of Gaza has been going on for over 7 years with the economy deliberately kept on the brink of collapse, medicines and all sorts of essential supplies are kept out, power cuts happen every day. In the West Bank Palestinians are subject to the daily humiliation of a brutal occupation.

If you weren't such a bigot you would have educated yourself as to the reality of the situation before passing judgement based on ignorance and hatred.

This is a video about Hebron, which is nominally controlled by Fatah, no Hamas here, it was made by ex IDF soldiers who were disgusted by the conditions there, at the fact that most of Israel turned a blind eye to what is going on.

I don't expect you to watch it, because like most fascists you run scared of facts preferring propaganda and hatred any time.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 01:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
They're really starting to crawl out of the woodwork.
0 Replies