Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 12:55 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Even the UN and international human rights organizations are powerless against Israel because of the US support of their disgusting crimes.

The US government is broken is many ways, and I doubt there's any hope of recovery to a more cooperative government for domestic or international issues.

I will never again vote in national elections. It's not so much that the government is broken, it's the American populace who continue to vote them into office, and I don't see any hope or end in sight.
buttflake

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Even the UN and international human rights organizations are powerless against Israel because of the US support of their disgusting crimes.

The UN has countries like Iran and Sudan on their human rights commission. Other organizations are backed by those supporting the aggressors.
JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:02 pm
@McTag,
Quote:
Powerful, graphic images of injured Gaza children and babies on our TVs this evening.

How much longer do you think Israel and withstand international revulsion over its actions and censure of its policies?
This is not the society envisioned in 1948.

Signature
"Global warming is scientifically proven but people still refuse to believe in it, unlike God which is the exact opposite."

I left your sig line in, McTag, because it seems to point to someone who thinks, or it's there simply to provide that illusion.

I know why MiT pulls her punches but why the grand hypocrisy from you? The USA is nowhere near what was envisioned in 1776, the images of USA slaughtered, injured, poisoned children of the world are rarely shown, Albright verily brags about killing half a million Iraqi kids, with UK help, and the silence, including yours, is deafening.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:09 pm
@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:
The UN has countries like Iran and Sudan on their human rights commission. Other organizations are backed by those supporting the aggressors.
The United Nations Commission on Human Rights existed only until 2006. And it was a was a subsidiary body of the UN Economic and Social Council.

Since 2006, the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) is a United Nations System inter-governmental body with 47 member states. (The members of the UNHRC are elected to staggered three-year terms.)
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:27 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
What flakey brain fails to understand is that the US is also a member of the UN human rights council. The very country that allows the unlimited and criminal killing of innocent Palestinians by the Israelis.
JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
What flakey brain fails to understand is that the US is also a member of the UN human rights council. The very country that allows the unlimited and criminal killing of innocent Palestinians by the Israelis.

Odd, isn't , Walter, that CI forgot to mention the Iraqis, afghans, Vietnamese, and the millions of others that the USA does a damn good job of killing all by their lonesome.
Germlat

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:39 pm
@JTT,
So do you when you target some here.
JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:46 pm
@Germlat,
If I've forgotten to mention people from some countries that the USA has slaughtered, germy, it's only because of time/space constraints.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 02:27 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Saudi Arabia 2016
Maldives 2016
Indonesia 2014
Pakistan 2015
Mexico 2016
Kuwait 2014
Cuba 2016
Congo 2014
Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) 2015

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/Pages/CurrentMembers.aspx

What do any of those countries know about human rights?

buttflake

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 02:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The very country that allows the unlimited and criminal killing of innocent Palestinians by the Israelis.

Self defense is not criminal. Your posts are criminal.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 02:39 pm
@buttflake,
Quote:
What do any of those countries know about human rights?

You learn a lot, quickly, about human rights when you have been threatened with invasion or actually invaded by the USA.

0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 02:50 pm
Quote:
The al-Qaeda-Inspired Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has ordered all girls and women between the ages of 11 and 46 in and around Iraq’s northern city of Mosul to undergo female genital mutilation, the United Nations said on Thursday.

“It is a fatwa (or religious edict) of ISIS, we learnt this this morning,” said Jacqueline Badcock, the number two U.N. official in Iraq.

The “fatwa” would potentially affect 4 million women and girls, Badcock told reporters in Geneva by videolink from Arbil.

“This is something very new for Iraq, particularly in this area, and is of grave concern and does need to be addressed,” she said, according to Reuters.

“This is not the will of Iraqi people, or the women of Iraq in these vulnerable areas covered by the terrorists,” she added.

- See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/07/shock-isis-orders-4000000-iraqi-women-ages-11-46-must-go-through-genital-mutilation/#sthash.MQuO49nx.dpuf

Quote:
Where are the crazy radical human rights protestors? Where are the crowds demanding an end to this evil madness?

Where is the UNHRC?
JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 02:56 pm
@buttflake,
Quote:
Where is the UNHRC?

Where is the USA, where is the UK, where are all the war criminals who, by committing the ultimate war crime, the invasion of a sovereign nation, set in motion all subsequent war crimes?

Where is coldjoint? Enjoying some butt flakes?
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 04:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

The US government is broken is many ways,

I agree. Even SCOTUS, the Supreme Court of the US has become partisan....riddled with politics by two in particular Jurists Scalia and Thomas sell their service to the Koch brothers. You're so right, my fellow poster, our system of governing is desperately in need of mending.

Quote:
I will never again vote in national elections.

Nothing will ever prevent me from exercising my right to vote. I merely cast my vote between the lesser of the two evils.

CI, human beings are imperfect animals, and I believe there will always be tensions among us, a power struggle....a competitiveness...the survival of the fittest; therefore, any system man-made will often be fraught with problems until we finally get it right.

Quote:
It's not so much that the government is broken, it's the American populace who continue to vote them into office, and I don't see any hope or end in sight.

Most Americans are enamored with their own representatives and senators, but hate other congressional elected officials. They are blind to the faults of their own politicians and blame everyone else except their own. Ordinary Americans are wary of the Tea Party and extremists like Ted Cruz, who are deliberate trouble makers. Like you, I'm sorely tempted to turn aside from politics, but I also realize change is going to come sooner or later.
JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 04:53 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time flits from one scatterbrain thought to the next. Is Freddy feeding you your posts, MiT?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 04:57 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I've dealt with voting all my life, and I have voted for both republican and democrats for national office. Just observing the change in the political landscape is enough to turn off anyone who see the damage party politics is doing to our country and people. All the republicans want to do is try to destroy Obama with their influence and votes regardless of the damage they're doing to our political system. The extremists in this country represented by the Tea Party has done enough damage to last a lifetime, and many are still at it!

I don't have the patience nor the optimism that it'll change during my lifetime. I'll leave it to the younger folks to clean up this mess.

Our congress won't even approve funding to help the immigrant children with the basics of survival. That hateful attitude goes on regardless of how I vote; it will not change anything.

Good luck in your pursuit of the American Dream of equal rights under domestic and international laws. The leaders of our country continue to support the Israelis and their massacre of the Palestinian people.

I'm a realist; the remaining years of my life is too important to waste on what this country has become.

JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 05:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The perils of waiting until you're old before educating yourself about your country.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 06:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Your entire post is spot on, CI. There has always existed problems in the United States of America since its inception, but we overcame the institution of slavery, and we are addressing same sex marriages, and a myriad other problems that have plagued society. We are maturing in some sectors, despite many setbacks such as the Tea Party's hatred towards the current president while hurting Americans by their bloodlust. The TeaPublicans frighten the hell out of me. No doubt, we have a long way to go yet. We must overcome our need for oil in the oil rich countries, the US main interest, and then there will be no need for Israel.

You say change is unlikely to take place in your lifetime, and yet this might apply to all of us; we don't really know what tomorrow holds. What truly captivates my interest is the prospect we don't have an additional lifetime to see the wonderous gains our species will develop. They say mankind has only used 10% of his brain....Wow! Wonder what we will be like when we use 50%?!

RABEL222

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 06:02 pm
@McTag,
Probably as long as the stupid crooked politicians in the U S of A back them.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 06:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
If you don't vote than you cannot in good conscience bitch about our fuked up government.

EDIT
I'll miss you CI. Sad