Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 06:18 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
but we overcame the institution of slavery,

You are at least as vacuous as sarah palin, MiT.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 06:21 pm
@RABEL222,
I can still complain from what I see wrong with government(s).

That the GOP continues their ill-advised move to restrict voters from voting, those are events that must be addressed whether we vote or not. They are an abomination against the very country they are screwing around with, and they call home.
JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 06:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
That the GOP continues their ill-advised move to restrict voters from voting, those are events that must be addressed whether we vote or not. They are an abomination against the very country they are screwing around with, and they call home.

But droning families is no biggee.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 10:32 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Powerful, graphic images of injured Gaza children and babies on our TVs this evening.

Meh. I've always found the Dead Children Gambit a bit boring.

McTag wrote:
How much longer do you think Israel can withstand international revulsion over its actions and censure of its policies?

Israel can resist such anti-Semitism forever.

The war is likely to continue for a couple more weeks, likely intensifying a bit as it goes on. There are some tunnel systems dug in under some built-up areas, and Israel plans to eradicate them.

After Israel is satisfied that all the tunnel systems have been eradicated, the war will continue until Hamas agrees to stop firing rockets into Israel.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 10:39 pm
Since Oralboy knows all Israels military plans he must be a high military officer. No wonder he tries to justify any crime they commit.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 10:42 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
But droning families is no biggee.

DroneStrikes are legitimate attacks against military targets during a time of war.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 01:57 am
@JTT,

Quote:
Albright verily brags about killing half a million Iraqi kids, with UK help, and the silence, including yours, is deafening.

I don't write on every political thread, it's true, but I was active on two demonstration marches, in London and in Manchester, against the invasion of Iraq.
Tony Blair is not able to show himself on the streets of the UK now. He skulks in executive hotels in the Middle East. I'd punch him on the snoot. Many others like me would.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 02:01 am
@oralloy,

Quote:

Anne Frank?
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 04:12 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Anne Frank?

Knowing you, you're trying to say something cruel and appalling.

But your point is a bit vague.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 08:57 am
@oralloy,
Just proves you are ignorant about WWII history, but more so about Annie Frank.
buttflake

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:06 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Just proves you are ignorant about WWII history, but more so about Annie Frank.

I saw nothing that indicates ignorance on oralloys' part. On the other hand, I see more of the same nonsense from you.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:44 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

How much longer do you think Israel and withstand international revulsion over its actions and censure of its policies?

Israel controlling the US congress feels it's invincible and doesn't have to give an account to anyone! I have turned off the news with its rising toll of innocent Palestinians murdered and the ineptness of our government to control the situation. This is a wakeup call to all western countries, do not let Israel control your government because it will be helpless to control israel's criminal killings against the Palestinian people.

How come our government cannot control Hamas too? No rockets from Gaza; no dealth toll in Gaza. Perhaps, you should include Gaza, and their determination to not recognize Israel as also supposedly having hegemony over the U.S.? Otherwise, one might be inferring that the U.S. likes to see mayhem?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:46 am
@Foofie,
You really, really, wrote,
Quote:
How come our government cannot control Hamas too?

Don't you know anything? The US has already designated Hamas as a terrorist organization. Why are you so ignorant about American policies against Israel and Hamas?
Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I will never again vote in national elections. It's not so much that the government is broken, it's the American populace who continue to vote them into office, and I don't see any hope or end in sight.

Your one vote could carry the next election?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:54 am
@Foofie,
No; but there are people who believes everybody has the responsibility to vote in every election. My reasons should be clear why I will no longer vote in national elections, but it's not surprising you don't understand anything I post.
McTag

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:55 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
But your point is a bit vague.

And you keep telling us how intelligent you are.
Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:55 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

The perils of waiting until you're old before educating yourself about your country.

But, you might not have educated yourself about your country, since you never claimed to be a U.S. citizen? Follow your own advice?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 09:58 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

They say mankind has only used 10% of his brain....Wow! Wonder what we will be like when we use 50%?!

Pshaw! It might be more interesting when the right side of our brains learn to talk. And, that adage about 10% is just popular confabulation. The brain functions like an orchestra. It is all utilized, only some sections at one time.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 10:01 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You really, really, wrote,
Quote:
How come our government cannot control Hamas too?

Don't you know anything? The US has already designated Hamas as a terrorist organization. Why are you so ignorant about American policies against Israel and Hamas?

The dog ate my homework, teacher.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 10:03 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

No; but there are people who believes everybody has the responsibility to vote in every election. My reasons should be clear why I will no longer vote in national elections, but it's not surprising you don't understand anything I post.

I was joking about your pronouncement to not vote. It seemed a trifle self-important, if one didn't know how humble you really are.