Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

vikorr

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 06:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Not comfortable? You gotta be kidding!
Don't you mean 'He's gotta be kidding'?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 07:20 pm
@vikorr,
Yup, you got that right! Thanks for the correction.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 10:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Those Palestinians are slaves to the Hamas and Israelis; they can't do anything when Hamas builds their missiles at schools or hospitals. Who is there to stop them? Then the Israelis have the audacity to claim they send leaflets and email messages for them to 'move out of the area.'

All the moderate Muslims we hear about.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 10:37 pm
@buttflake,
Quote:
All the moderate Muslims we hear about.

Makes no sense whatsoever.
buttflake

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 09:05 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Makes no sense whatsoever.

I think you mean the phrase "moderate Muslims" makes no sense. It doesn't seem there are any. If there were then I guess the fanatics outnumber them because Muslims are doing nothing to stop Hamas.
JTT

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 09:42 am
Dried butt flakes, crusty will knots, ... .
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 10:05 am
@buttflake,
Zero brain power; that's you! No Jews in this world are trying to influence the Jews in Israel to stop their killing of innocent men, women and children.

Even some Jews in Israel can't stop what's happening in their own country!

You're a dunce of the worst kind; brain dead.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 11:21 am
You lack reading comprehension. I wrote,
Quote:

You responded with,
Quote:
You are wrong. There is a strong left wing presence in Israel that sides with the Palestinians. You seem to be long on names and short on facts.

You are too stupid to even converse with; you have no intelligence whatsoever.
Bye, and good luck in your total ignorance in so many ways. Butthead!
buttflake

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 11:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

I just showed an Israeli citizen protesting on the behalf of Palestinians. You do not have the ability to digest facts do you? You are the one who is stupid and has no factual argument so you call names. You contribute nothing.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Zero brain power; that's you! No Jews in this world are trying to influence the Jews in Israel to stop their killing of innocent men, women and children.

You're a dunce of the worst kind; brain dead.

Typical ci post...filled with insults...and calling other people stupid.

Tough habit to break...although I doubt ci wants to break it. He gets his jollies calling others stupid or moron.

Hey...whatever gets you past the graveyard.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You lack reading comprehension. I wrote,
Quote:

You responded with,
Quote:
You are wrong. There is a strong left wing presence in Israel that sides with the Palestinians. You seem to be long on names and short on facts.

Another typical ci post...filled with insults...and calling other people stupid and moronic.

What a sad poster ci is.
Foofie

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:45 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Another typical ci post...filled with insults...and calling other people stupid and moronic.

What a sad poster ci is.

I would guess that the humane perception would be pity. He had a hard life, in my opinion. Even his professional career might have been hard, in context of being given responsibility in a time when few of his demographic were afforded line responsibilities. In my opinion, he was born too early to enjoy the respect that Asian Americans now get in academia.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 03:38 pm
@Foofie,
Filled with insults - who deserve them. They are usually self-explanatory. I just don't let bull shyt and bull shyters get away too often. I will continue to challenge ice brain, nut balls, and ignoramuses who continue to meet my definition of bull shyter, and will provide credible sources for my opinion when I can find them.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 04:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Filled with insults - who deserve them. They are usually self-explanatory. I just don't let bull shyt and bull shyters get away too often. I will continue to challenge ice brain, nut balls, and ignoramuses who continue to meet my definition of bull shyter, and will provide credible sources for my opinion when I can find them.

What a sad poster ci is.
JTT

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 05:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Really, Frank?! Do you see the post where CI described the long history of USA war crimes, of USA terrorism against Cuba. I'm sure you did but coward that you, and so many others are, it flew right over your dense, propaganda filled cranium.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 11:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I feel your pain.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 12:30 pm

Powerful, graphic images of injured Gaza children and babies on our TVs this evening.

How much longer do you think Israel and withstand international revulsion over its actions and censure of its policies?
This is not the society envisioned in 1948.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 12:48 pm
@McTag,
Quote:

How much longer do you think Israel and withstand international revulsion over its actions and censure of its policies?

Israel controlling the US congress feels it's invincible and doesn't have to give an account to anyone! I have turned off the news with its rising toll of innocent Palestinians murdered and the ineptness of our government to control the situation. This is a wakeup call to all western countries, do not let Israel control your government because it will be helpless to control israel's criminal killings against the Palestinian people.
buttflake

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 12:51 pm
@McTag,
Quote:
This is not the society envisioned in 1948.

You can thank the Arabs for that. Israel has done nothing any sovereign nation would not. That they do it better than most, is doing the Palestinians a favor.

And those children are sacrificed to a greater end in an Islamic society. Whether people accept that fact doesn't change it.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 12:53 pm
@Moment-in-Time,

Quote:
Israel controlling the US congress feels it's invincible and doesn't have to give an account to anyone!

Don't you mean our Congress is trying to support an important ally? Because that is what it is, for now.
0 Replies