Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Foofie

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 09:12 am
@JTT,
Did your lengthy post explain why it was used?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 06:25 am
In In Gaza city, an entire German family, that also holds Palestine Citizenship, the parents and their five children, was killed.

The German Foreign Office confirmed the incident Tuesday afternoon.
They had fled to this building in Gaza city since neither Israel nor Egypt allowed them to pass the borders.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 09:44 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/get-attachment27-587x440.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 09:51 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I think we can defend the Palestinian's right to an independent state without the help of nutjobs quoting someone who seriously believes the Queen is a shape shifting lizard.

This is a serious matter, let's stick to reality.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 09:57 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I think we can defend the Palestinian's right to an independent state without the help of nutjobs quoting someone who seriously believes the Queen is a shape shifting lizard.

Good luck with that with this guy!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 10:01 am
@Frank Apisa,
I wasn't expecting anything positive, it's just that some help you can do without.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 10:27 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

That is EXACTLY what I am doing mate!

You see, he is very right and to the point on this one! You are confounding things to your advantige . Seems a bit childish!

I have an idea! Do some research!
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 10:45 am
This is the results of an extremist group called the Jews of Israel. They have already killed over 600 Palestinians; most of them are civilians. They do so, because they continue to get the support of the US. The US is also a criminal for their support of this extremist terrorist country.

Quote:
Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
Reuters By By Nidal al-Mughrabi and Jeffrey Heller
1 hour ago
Israeli police officers detain a protester suspected of throwing stones during a protest by Israeli Arabs in the northern city of Nazareth, against Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip .
View gallery
Israeli police officers detain a protester suspected of throwing stones during a protest by Israeli Arabs …

By Nidal al-Mughrabi and Jeffrey Heller

Related Stories

Gaza death toll tops 500 as U.S. steps up ceasefire efforts Reuters
Egypt launches initiative to halt Israel-Palestinian conflict Reuters
Hamas rockets land deep in Israel as it bombards Gaza Strip Reuters
Israel targets top Hamas leader as cease-fire collapses Reuters
Thousands of Palestinians flee northern Gaza Associated Press
GAZA/JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel pounded targets across the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, saying no ceasefire was near as top U.S. and United Nations diplomats pursued talks on halting the fighting that has claimed more than 600 lives.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry held discussions in neighboring Egypt, while U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon met Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Tel Aviv and planned to see the Palestinian prime minister in the occupied West Bank on Wednesday.

However, there was no let-up in the fighting around Gaza, with plumes of black smoke spiraling into the sky, and Israeli shells raining down on the coastal Palestinian enclave.

They continue to claim they don't target civilians. How crass!
JTT

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 10:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
They continue to claim they don't target civilians. How crass!

You constantly hear this same nonsense from USians, CI, and yet y'all are silent.

How come the incredible hypocrisy?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:06 am
At least the US government is 'watching out' for Americans wishing to fly to Israel.
Quote:
Washington (AFP) - The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) banned US airlines Tuesday from flying to and from Israel for at least 24 hours following a rocket strike near Tel Aviv's main airport.

In a statement, the US government agency said its prohibition applied only to US air carriers, and that "updated instructions" would be issued "as soon as conditions permit." Delta, US Airways and United Airlines had earlier halted flights to and from Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion International Airport.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:17 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
This is the results of an extremist group called the Jews of Israel. They have already killed over 600 Palestinians; most of them are civilians. They do so, because they continue to get the support of the US. The US is also a criminal for their support of this extremist terrorist country.

Bingo! Only one side in this conflict has the power to inflict this kind of massive damage on a people, and this deliberate killing of a large number of Palestinians, who cannot fight back, can best be described as a massacre.

Yes, the US is criminally culpable because it could stop this immediately by withholding AMERICAN TAX PAYER MONEY! Israel with its tiny population gets MORE FUNDS annually than any other country. Israel has corrupted our US congress and America's politics has allowed this to happen.

JTT

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:21 am
@cicerone imposter,
"Here's where you may go, children."

Land of the free.

CI: baaaaa baaaaaaa.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:21 am
@Moment-in-Time,
MiT the hypocrite rears her ugly head.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:24 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
. Yes, the US is criminally culpable because it could stop this immediately by withholding AMERICAN TAX PAYER MONEY!

Earth to MiT! This is but one of hundreds of ongoing actions where the US is criminally culpable.

Why the hypocrisy, Oralloy?
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:33 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Earth to MiT! This is but one of hundreds of ongoing actions where the US is criminally culpable.
Why the hypocrisy, Oralloy?

I'm not sure what you are asking me.

Her post is kind of silly. As if fending off Palestinian aggression was a "massacre".

And her proposal to slash US aid to Israel would make things even worse for the Palestinians, not better.

But I am not aware of any hypocrisy. Just a bit of silliness.
JTT

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:38 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'm not sure what you are asking me.

Incapable of reaching the top floor, oftentimes the elevator doesn't even leave the ground floor.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:40 am
@Moment-in-Time,
I've totally given up on our government; they do too many things in our name that I disagree with that I cannot do anything to influence. I will never again vote in national elections. It's a lost cause when the US populace gives low performance ratings for our government, but keeps electing the same reps into it - with worsening results. TNCFS

0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 05:11 pm
An interesting interview:

Quote:
Israeli Justice Minister not comfortable with the killing in Gaza
http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2014/s4050731.htm
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 05:35 pm
@vikorr,
Not comfortable? You gotta be kidding! His discomfort is the continued attack by Israel against Palestinians who has nowhere to go - to prove they will kill more innocent men, women and children in their quest to stop the missiles being sent by Hamas. Those Palestinians are slaves to the Hamas and Israelis; they can't do anything when Hamas builds their missiles at schools or hospitals. Who is there to stop them? Then the Israelis have the audacity to claim they send leaflets and email messages for them to 'move out of the area.'

Are they for real?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 05:44 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Someone who is best known for predicting Cuba would sink beneath the waves, and saying that the Queen is a shape shifting lizard, isn't someone you want to quote to make a point. The exact opposite in fact.

He may occasionally get something right, but his opinion is tainted by all the nonsense he's spouted. Very much like yours on A2K. Your support is toxic. Do the Palestinians a favour, and speak out in support of Israel.
0 Replies