Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 12:27 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
One can see enough of a difference to say that the Palestinians are not the descendants of the Israelites.

Says you.

Says the scientists.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 12:56 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
What a ******* dork you are! You're not even human; idiot is more like it!

He's a cautionary tale in the perils of far too shallow a gene pool, brought up without any respect for the sanctity of life, by people with an extremely limited vocabulary. He has about 4 responses and repeats them ad nauseam.

Do something he can never do, tell your loved ones how much they mean to you.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 02:59 pm
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:02 pm

Israel advises Palestinians to evacuate the northern part of the Gaza Strip

http://twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/488042854741065728

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

(a2k really needs that "happy dancing banana" emoticon)
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:04 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.

Deny reality all you want, but the DNA scientists say that the Palestinians are not in any way descended from the Israelites.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:38 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The closest people related to Jewish groups were the Palestinians, Bedouins, Druze, Greeks, and Italians. Regarding this relationship, the authors conclude that "These observations are supported by the significant overlap of Y chromosomal haplogroups between Israeli and Palestinian Arabs with Ashkenazi and non-Ashkenazi Jewish populations"

From, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:44 pm
oralloy says:
Quote:
Deny reality all you want, but the DNA scientists say that the Palestinians are not in any way descended from the Israelites

DNA scientists DO NOT say that. They DO NOT say that the Israelites developed a distinct gene pool as you've claimed. They DO NOT say the Palestinians came from somewhere else, as you claim (where would that be?)

They DO say that PALESTINIANS AND JEWS ARE ESSENTIALLY INDISTINGUISHABLE. They say Paelstinians and Jews have been the same people since before there was any such thing as a Jew or a Palestinian (which logically would mean that they can't tell whether Jews converted and/or married Muslims, because either one would have contributed genes from the same gene pool).
The science flatly does not support your wild hypotheses, oralloy. They're purely the product of your imagination. You have yet to present any sort of scientific cite for your OPINION, not FACT,
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:47 pm
@oralloy,
You say DNA scientists say that the Palestinians are not in any way descended from the Israelites. DNA scientists say no such thing.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:48 pm
oralloy
says:
Quote:
Israel advises Palestinians to evacuate the northern part of the Gaza Strip

Why? Are they getting ready to commit genocide again? Their ancestors were really good at that, obeying what they claimed was the will of their god.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
It's really funny how Jews want to remain pure (concerning their DNA) while the whole world around them have been mixing many different races and cultures.

What does that say about Jews like oral boy?

The Japanese (of Japan) opened up their country in recent history (like 1854) when Commodore Perry visited. Today, the Japanese has almost every mix of cultures and races of this world. Our family alone has black, British, German, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Polynesian, Russian, Hispanic, Vietnamese, and I'm not sure what all!

How far back in history does the Jews go? Couple of centuries - at least, and they still want to remain pure? LOL
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 05:33 pm

This may be nothing. But Delta Flight 469, from Tel Aviv to New York with 362 passengers, is in the process of making an emergency landing at Ben Gurion Airport.

http://twitter.com/IsraelHatzolah/status/488098447027740673
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 05:40 pm
@oralloy,
Successful landing, whatever the problem is/was.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 06:09 pm

The IDF has begun dropping leaflets on certain parts of Gaza, telling residents to leave their homes

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182817
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 06:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Deny reality all you want, but the DNA scientists say that the Palestinians are not in any way descended from the Israelites.

DNA scientists DO NOT say that.

Yes they do.

MontereyJack wrote:
They DO NOT say that the Israelites developed a distinct gene pool as you've claimed.

I don't remember ever using those specific words.

What the DNA scientists say is that the Palestinian population diverged from the Israeli population well before the time of the Israelite kingdom.

MontereyJack wrote:
They DO NOT say the Palestinians came from somewhere else, as you claim

Yes they do.

MontereyJack wrote:
(where would that be?)

I've told you a number of times already. But eventually I realized that you have zero interest in science or the truth, and I was wasting my keyboard typing it out over and over, so I stopped bothering.

I don't remember the entire list of possible places now, and since I still think you have zero interest in science or the truth, I don't think it's worth the effort of running down the information again.

So let's just leave it at "the Palestinians come from somewhere else".

MontereyJack wrote:
They DO say that PALESTINIANS AND JEWS ARE ESSENTIALLY INDISTINGUISHABLE.

They say that the Jews and Palestinians became separate populations well before the time of the Israelite kingdom.

MontereyJack wrote:
They say Paelstinians and Jews have been the same people since before there was any such thing as a Jew or a Palestinian

The DNA scientists say that they were once the same people a long long time ago, but they had separated into two different populations by the time of the Israelite kingdom.

MontereyJack wrote:
The science flatly does not support your wild hypotheses, oralloy.

Reality is not a wild hypothesis that I came up with.

Reality is very much supported by science.

MontereyJack wrote:
They're purely the product of your imagination.

Reality is not a product of my imagination.

MontereyJack wrote:
You have yet to present any sort of scientific cite for your OPINION, not FACT,

Your dislike of facts does not transform them into opinion.

And yes I have. (Although sometimes you provide the cite so I don't have to provide it.)
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 06:12 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
DNA scientists say no such thing.

Yes they do.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 07:11 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Reality is not a wild hypothesis that I came up with.

Reality is very much supported by science.

The sum total of your science is your foot stomping, Oralboy. You have never supplied any source material, it's all just Oralboy dribble.
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 07:25 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You have never supplied any source material,

Liar.

JTT wrote:
it's all just Oralboy dribble.

Your childish name-calling is no substitute for a reasoned argument.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 07:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
JTT wrote:
You have never supplied any source material,

oralboy wrote, Liar.

Oh, oral boy supplied source material, but they're all bull shyt without any fact or evidence for them. He parrots FAUX NOOZE, the station known for their lies.

Try this on Google or any Search engine, fox news lies 2014
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 07:33 pm
@oralloy,
"Yes they do" doesn't equate to a source, Oralboy. That's just Uncle Sam J juice.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:27 pm
Anyone know the actual score here since the rockets started firing into Israel.

I get the impression it is about 100 Palestinians dead...and many hundreds maimed and injured.

No Israelis dead...two injured.

But I may be wrong.

Anyone know the actual score?