Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

izzythepush

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 03:24 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
You still have not provided proof on how the Israelis commit genocide and torture. Of course, there is no such proof.

Plenty of proof, just not from a source you recognise. From Israeli human rights organisation BTselem's webpage.

Quote:
Freedom from torture and abuse is an inalienable human right. It may not be violated under any circumstance. In 1999, Israel’s High Court of Justice ruled that the Israel Security Agency [ISA, the domestic intelligence agency] may not use physical coercion as an investigatory tactic, and prohibited various measures habitually employed by ISA personnel in interrogating Palestinians. Since then, reports of torture and abuse of Palestinians under interrogation have decreased significantly. Nonetheless, other unacceptable methods of interrogation – particularly the employment of harsh conditions of incarceration – still persist.

http://www.btselem.org/topic/torture

Then again, you don't like Israelis who believe in human rights.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 03:52 pm
@izzythepush,
We're all anti-Semites and Jew haters. A huge brush used in total ignorance of reality. That they ignore their own bigoted stance is very telling.

Yup, I hate Jews so much, I worked for Florsheim Shoe Company after graduation from college. They promoted me in salary and position for all the years I worked there. I had two more Jewish bosses when we returned to California. They also promoted me and gave me regular salary increases. My wife and I are planning to live at Moldaw Retirement Center in Palo Alto in a few years. It's operated by a Jewish company. I've been to Israel twice, and have visited the Holocaust Museums in Washington DC, LA, and Jerusalem, and the extermination camps at Auswitz-Birkenau, and the memorial in Berlin.

I have no interest at all in Jewish history (or any country in this world), that's the reason I love to travel.

I have only visited all five continents, traveled to over 200 countries, and will visit my 90th unique country in September. I have friends all over this planet.

Yup, I hate human history and current events. Oh, and did I mention I'm an anti-Semite?

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 09:29 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
The shoe fits, as it were.

Your anti-Semitic lies are despicable.

Wow. What a well articulated counterargument.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 09:41 pm
@InfraBlue,
Here's a revealing link on what the Torah meant by "love thy neighbor."

http://www.radioislam.org/thetruth/02hos.htm
Moment-in-Time

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 10:04 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

Anti-Semites love to focus on the biblical "chosen people" comment to vilify Jews.

That statement of yours, Advocate, is pure ridiculousness....perhaps your enemies practice this, but I don't and I'm certainly not your enemy, but a voice in virtual land, someone you'll probably never knowingly meet in person.

Quote:
Please be assured that Jews don't believe the comment, unless it is to describe a people chosen for slaughter and other persecution. Jews know very well the history of Jews throughout the centuries, which is full of slaughter and persecution. I might mention that the byword now among Jews is "never again."

"Never again?" So this is the reason Israel want to get rid of Iran and why it wanted Saddam Hussein, a perceived enemy, to be gotten rid of. This is why Israel carries out targeted assassinations? A recent targeted killing in Dubai: a Mossad operation: The assassination of Hamas functionary Mahmoud al-Mabhouh is widely believed to have been the work of the Mossad.

The traditional statement that Jews are the "Chosen People is first found in the Torah (the first five books of the Tanakh, which are also included in the Christian Bible) and is elaborated on in later books of the Hebrew Bible. Much is written about these topics in rabbinic literature. The three largest Jewish denominations...Orthodox Judaism, Conservative Judaism and Reform Judaism...maintain the belief that the Jews have been chosen by God for a purpose."

Judaism is the basis of the cultural and social identity of Jews. American fundamentalist Christians believe that somehow Israel is sacred and Jesus will come the second time once all the Jews are returned to Zion.

Why on earth would I "vilify" you for your cultural religious faith? You are indeed odd. Of course, as an atheist, I do not believe one group of people is chosen over another, and do believe all men are equal. But then again my religion is not Judaism.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 10:07 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Wow. What a well articulated counterargument.

Why do you Nazi scum always expect people to address your hate rants as if they were serious arguments that deserve detailed rebuttals?
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 10:15 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Why on earth would I "vilify" you for your cultural religious faith?

I note your near-incessant anti-Semitic hate speech.....

As for why you do it, who knows. Why do you support sending innocent people to prison?

Some people are just evil.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 12:01 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Advocate really is a bit "odd".

I do have some different opinions of Israeli politics than most Jews have, be it friends or just acquaintances.
Since school times, I've worked against Fascism and (neo-)Nazis, partly professionally as social worker (and within the police).

Advocate calls me often enough a "Nazi".
Advocate promotes/defends the only one (as a regular A2K-member) here who posts not only extreme right-wing stuff but contributes as well to various Nazi websites.

What I agree with him is that there different position about understanding the Tora's texts.
"Never again" (niemals wieder) actually is indeed what German-speaking Jews referred to the Progrom night in 1938. It later became a 'synonym' for the complete Holocaust period ... in English.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 09:29 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Advocate calls me often enough a "Nazi".
Advocate promotes/defends the only one (as a regular A2K-member) here who posts not only extreme right-wing stuff but contributes as well to various Nazi websites.

The nouns "Nazi" and "anti-Semitic" is tossed around too carelessly. Any criticism of Israel one is labeled a "Nazi" and or an "anti-Semitic." It also creates the impression the one doing the name-calling is at a loss for a suitable response. Insecurity and fear are frequently motivating factors why posters react the way Advocate does. I call Advocate's feedback eccentric or puzzling because having read his many posts on other threads one cannot miss the obvious sharp intelligence of this individual...and he is a liberal in US domestic politics....that's why I'm unable to disregard him. Yet when it comes to the Israeli thread, he is as fiercely obstinate as a bull.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 09:32 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
having read his many posts on other threads one cannot miss the obvious sharp intelligence of this individual

One can, I've not seen anything he posted that could be described as remotely intelligent, unless one was being ironic.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 09:39 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:

I don't think I follow you, Walter. Since I'm not that familiar with many other threads and or posters, you've left me wondering. You might consider sending me a pm to educate me. Thanks.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 10:01 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Here's a revealing link on what the Torah meant by "love thy neighbor."

http://www.radioislam.org/thetruth/02hos.htm

I see you get your material from Radio Islam. That explains a lot.
Advocate

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 10:08 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

We're all anti-Semites and Jew haters. A huge brush used in total ignorance of reality. That they ignore their own bigoted stance is very telling.

Yup, I hate Jews so much, I worked for Florsheim Shoe Company after graduation from college. They promoted me in salary and position for all the years I worked there. I had two more Jewish bosses when we returned to California. They also promoted me and gave me regular salary increases. My wife and I are planning to live at Moldaw Retirement Center in Palo Alto in a few years. It's operated by a Jewish company. I've been to Israel twice, and have visited the Holocaust Museums in Washington DC, LA, and Jerusalem, and the extermination camps at Auswitz-Birkenau, and the memorial in Berlin.

I have no interest at all in Jewish history (or any country in this world), that's the reason I love to travel.

I have only visited all five continents, traveled to over 200 countries, and will visit my 90th unique country in September. I have friends all over this planet.

Yup, I hate human history and current events. Oh, and did I mention I'm an anti-Semite?

I see! you were happy to spend a career working for Jews and, being a good employee, being well compensated by them. I guess that is supposed to show us that you are not an anti-Semite who constantly vilifies the Jews with lie and after lie.

You have still not proven your statements that the Jews have committed genocide and torture against the Pals.

If you want to know about genocide and torture, consider the Japanese who, before and during WWII, murdered and tortured millions of people.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 10:28 am
@Advocate,
You,
Quote:
who constantly vilifies the Jews with lie and after lie.

Please identify any of the lies against the Zionists in Israel by me by cut and paste from any of my posts. After you do that, we can continue this ridiculous discussion.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 10:31 am
@Advocate,
It's not about the source (radioislam); it's the message that you are unable to prove as a lie. Have you ever learned anything about logic? Prove the message is a lie. It seems doubtful.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 11:22 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Moment-in-Time wrote:
having read his many posts on other threads one cannot miss the obvious sharp intelligence of this individual

Quote:
izzythepush wrote:
One can, I've not seen anything he posted that could be described as remotely intelligent, unless one was being ironic.

Perhaps you are correct. I have been under Advocate's spell for his liberalism in US domestic politics and his defense of Obama whom I admire greatly, especially when I see such harsh words hurled at Obama by some other posters. In a way Advocate's ability to see the obstruction placed before the current US president blinded me to his other faults. I know he is a patron of the Pamela Ross thread which means to a degree they are in harmony regarding many topics and this might pose a question regarding Advocate's possible propensity for underhandedness.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 12:08 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Advocate is wilfully blind, he purports liberalism, but it's a liberalism based on a false world view. He deliberately avoids/dismisses anything that challenges that view. No source is good enough for him, he even dismisses B'Tselem. Pamela Rosa is profoundly, (and unashamedly) racist, yet he treats her as someone doing the world a great public service.

There are two sorts of people, those who look at the statistic of more black men in prison than higher education as being indicative of society's failings and institutional racism, and those who see it as that showing black people are inferior to whites. Advocate is definitely one of the latter.

I don't know a great deal about politics in America, but if someone were to spout such racist claptrap as Advocate, regardless of how "liberal" they may appear on other matters, they'd be barred from all major political parties, (even UKIP!)
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 12:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Advocate may "seem" like a liberal, but thinks like a conservative-Tea Party (cTP) member. His ideas are based on imagination and not facts like most rhetoric coming from the right.

They continue on their road to repeal ACA, and upteen investigations on Benghazi. They've forgotten about the USA, it's people, and their waste of time and treasure on all of their witch hunts.

TNCFS
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 12:18 pm
@oralloy,
All you have is calumny to throw around because your argument in regard to the Israel/Palestine conflict is vacuous.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 12:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

They continue on their road to repeal ACA, and upteen investigations on Benghazi.

The establishment Republicans/Tea Party is void of policies and or programs that would benefit Americans....they're too damn low to attempt to fix our infrastructure or to put jobs on the agenda. Their closed narrow minds simply have nothing to offer in place of Affordable Care Act. Paul Ryan's policy is to offer a voucher for Medicare individuals (what happens if one's illness extends pass the voucher?!) and privatize Social Security, dismantle ACA. If the senate is taken over by Republicans, I tremble what will happen to the middle class and especially the poor. I have never seen such a cruel and heartless Republican Party since I've been observing domestic politics. Most people with stock has seen prolific growth but on the other hand one see how food stamps are cut for those most in need, and extended unemployment benefits halted and opposed by the GOP....what a depraved action! The US has a strong economy, and the richest one on the planet, yet we treat the poor like underserving people who when they get sick should "hurry up and die quickly." America is failing to live up to its constitutional ideals and is on its way to a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons, i.e. the rich and super rich.
0 Replies