Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 01:10 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
No source is good enough for him, he even dismisses B'Tselem. Pamela Rosa is profoundly, (and unashamedly) racist, yet he treats her as someone doing the world a great public service.
Exactly.
I can say that I had the same ideas MiT wrote above. Then wondered and got suspicious, when he was bashing me and the original sources about Zionism.

I know a bit about American politics. But I totally agree with your comment about what would happen in the UK! And here, he would be observed by the Federal (or a state's) Office for the Protection of the Constitution, department of right wing extremists.

I have my doubts about him being a Jew.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 03:37 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Foofie wrote:
And, your point about a more integrated Germany between Catholics and Lutherans ...
Actually, Lutherans are just one group within the "Evangelical Church of Germany" (20 member churches, out of which eight are Lutheran)

You are not addressing the inference I made, by digressing to the organization of Protestants in Germany.
Foofie

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 03:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

foofie says:
Quote:
And, some want the turf that was set aside for the Jews.

Ah, now there's the whole problem right there. What gave the Brits and the League of Nations the "right" to give away the land that the Palestinians and their ancestors had been living on for centuries, to someon else? The whole thing, the Balfour Declaration and the Palestinian Mandate, was the last dying gasp of thoroughly discredited European Imperialism. The Palestinians weren't consulted, and they have never agreed to the illegal--in their eyes and the eyes of the world since WWII-expropriation of their land.

Good point. Now give the dead Jews in the Holocaust their homes and businesses back and there might be no need for a Zionist country. Get those six million back like one collective Lazarus. However, until that is done, one just might try to understand that many Jews have had their fill of living with Europeans. Israel is a good solution for the conscience of Europe, and the Jews that might have lost their desire to be nice Europeans.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 03:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

So much historical facts will only confuse the anti-Arab folks; they'll ignore it like everything else. After all, god gave them that land, who has the right to argue?

It might be called Godly Eminent Domain; give the land to those people that know how, and make the effort, to make the desert bloom. This might go back to why Jesus was a Jew; give the mission to someone that would try to get the job done, not hang out.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 03:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You 'people' have lost your humanity in believing Jews can do no wrong.

Jews are constantly pandering to Gentiles. That must be wrong, considering Gentiles are so insincere in their friendship. On some level they might realize that that makes them pathetic
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 03:57 pm
@Foofie,
You really don't understand human relationships; they're not what you say they are. It's a very complex subject that you seem to believe you understand based on your "Jewishness." Ignorance is boundless.
Foofie

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 04:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You really don't understand human relationships; they're not what you say they are. It's a very complex subject that you seem to believe you understand based on your "Jewishness." Ignorance is boundless.

Israel and the Palestineans may reflect shades of Bartleby the Scrivner. If that has any validity, you guys are wasting your time attempting to understand the subject.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 04:35 pm
@Foofie,
You'll never understand human relationships by understanding the works of one fiction writer. That's fiction, not reality.

The REALITY of Israel today, not the 19th century.

I have always thought you were smart, but I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Nothing is fact until it can be confirmed by unbiased, reliable, sources. It must be based on factual evidence, and how any rational person would perceive those facts.

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 09:10 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
The nouns "Nazi" and "anti-Semitic" is tossed around too carelessly.

No they aren't. It is a perfectly legitimate response when some Nazi is vomiting anti-Semitism all over the internet.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Any criticism of Israel one is labeled a "Nazi" and or an "anti-Semitic."

Nope. Only horrendous false accusations get someone labeled as such.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
It also creates the impression the one doing the name-calling is at a loss for a suitable response.

Everyone knows that the reason you thugs get dismissed in this manner is because what you say is beyond the bounds of human decency.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Insecurity and fear are frequently motivating factors why posters react the way Advocate does.

The motivation is horror at your monstrous lies.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 09:11 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
All you have is calumny to throw around

The reason you get denounced as a Nazi thug is because that is the only legitimate response to someone like you.

Were I speaking to someone with even a bit of human decency, I would be responding much differently.

InfraBlue wrote:
your argument in regard to the Israel/Palestine conflict is vacuous.

Your dislike of science and history do not mean that such things are vacuous.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 09:20 pm
@oralloy,
What's the matter? No more 'anti-Semite?'
After anti-Semite and Nazi, what's left? LOL
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 10:52 pm
@Foofie,
I thought, I did. But never mind.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 11:07 pm
@oralloy,
Yep. Like I said, all you have is calumny and vacuousness.
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 11:31 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Yep. Like I said, all you have is calumny and vacuousness.

You were lying then and you're lying now.

The fact that scum like you gets dismissed as a raving kookjob does not mean that actual humans do not get addressed in a manner befitting their humanity.
Foofie

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 08:14 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You'll never understand human relationships by understanding the works of one fiction writer. That's fiction, not reality.

The REALITY of Israel today, not the 19th century.

I have always thought you were smart, but I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Nothing is fact until it can be confirmed by unbiased, reliable, sources. It must be based on factual evidence, and how any rational person would perceive those facts.

However, you continue to presuppose that your position reflects an objective reality (aka, morality). That is the other "variable" besides "facts."

That is why you can only be correct for yourself, and those that subscribe to your moral criteria. What you might not realize is that the rules of the game changed for one side, due to Europe's Schadenfreude during and after WWII.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 08:15 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

I thought, I did. But never mind.

And I thought you were a wunderkind.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 08:35 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
And I thought you were a wunderkind.
Hardly. I'm out of childhood more than half a century ago.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 01:33 pm
@oralloy,
And on, and on you go with your calumny and vacuousness.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 01:47 pm
@izzythepush,
I have. I generally like his other takes on things (liberal u.s.politics and cartoon captions), but wildly differ re his words on this long thread.

edit on reading later posts..
Let's say I understand MomentinTime's confusion.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 02:13 pm
@ossobuco,
Don't take my word for it, check out Pamela Rosa's thread, he effuses all over her. He's like a little lap dog running around her. Honestly. Check it out.