Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 12:44 am
@cicerone imposter,
I don't think he's strange. People have different temperaments.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 12:50 am
@wmwcjr,
You're probably right! I'm probably the strange one; I talk to myself some times. Mr. Green
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 02:47 am
@cicerone imposter,
There's a huge difference between wit and cutting and pasting jokes. Anyone cat cut and paste a joke, it doesn't mean they have a sense of humour. When they do it to the extent that Advocate does they're trying to compensate for something. It doesn't matter how much time he spends in the gym, that won't get any bigger.
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 02:53 am
@cicerone imposter,
You're not strange, either! Laughing I talk to myself a lot! Laughing I'm probably the strangest member of this forum. Smile

I'm surprised any of us Americans are up so late tonight. I certainly shouldn't be, which means I need to go to bed!
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 02:56 am
@wmwcjr,
I downloading some music to transfer to my MP3 before I leave for Hawaii on Thursday. Besides that, Hawaii is two hours earlier, so it's really 11pm. Rolling Eyes
Foofie

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 12:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I downloading some music to transfer to my MP3 before I leave for Hawaii on Thursday. Besides that, Hawaii is two hours earlier, so it's really 11pm. Rolling Eyes

Life can be so pleasant, as a bon vivant, in the United States. Pity the poor people overseas that do not have such a lifestyle.

As a young child, I was always told by other boys, not to brag. It was what girls might do. Well, this might not be bragging. It might just be self-absorbtion in a bon vivant way. In my opinion, some people would have been better born in France.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 12:06 pm
@Foofie,
That's right, in Europe we still live in the 19th Century, complete with steam trains and street urchins.

When will you be toddling off to Hawaii?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 12:08 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
In my opinion, some people would have been better born in France.

The homeless people on the streets of Washington DC, unable to get a place at a shelter, for a start.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 12:29 pm
@izzythepush,
Foofie wrote:
Quote:
"Consumer broadband prices in France are now among the most affordable in the world," according to a study by Harvard's Berkman Center for Internet & Society. The study attributed the low prices to regulations that allow rival Internet providers to share access to broadband infrastructure. France is also one of several countries that have declared Internet access "a basic human right."
Source
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 03:31 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:

The homeless people on the streets of Washington DC, unable to get a place at a shelter, for a start.

Many of the homeless do not want a place at a shelter. They're afraid of being mugged, murdered or raped. They'd rather remain on the streets, or in NYC riding the subways, night and day. Smile

If all the homeless move to France, what will we do with all the SS and unemployment $$ that'll be saved? Shall we have a party?
Smile
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 03:32 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That's right, in Europe we still live in the 19th Century, complete with steam trains and street urchins.

Why go to Hawaii and eat SPAM, when you can come to Boston,be civilized, and eat really good food?
Advocate

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 04:47 pm
@Foofie,
You are coming across as an idiot. I suggest you stick to Middle East matters.
Foofie

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 06:23 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What's your point?
Foofie

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 06:26 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:

There are homeless in every urban area. The law says they have every right to be homeless, I think?
Foofie

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 06:32 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

Why go to Hawaii and eat SPAM, when you can come to Boston,be civilized, and eat really good food?

Izzy doesn't appreciate, in my opinion, how a Jewish American can be alienated from Europe, due to the lackluster reaction after the smoke cleared from the crematoriums. Perhaps, many Europeans think of the Holocaust as a blip on their collective European radar screen, so to speak. However, for many Jews, especially American Jews, it was the defining event, for an identity, since Masada. I don't ask Europeans to understand Jews; however, it would be nice if they at least gave credence to the Jewish reality being different than theirs?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 02:32 am
@Foofie,
Lacklustre reaction? We liberated Belsen, you blew up the King David Hotel and planned to bring carnage to the streets of London.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 02:33 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
There are homeless in every urban area. The law says they have every right to be homeless, I think?

Yes they have every right to die on the streets. What a wonderful right to have, that's why we're so jealous of America.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 02:35 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

What's your point?

One that shot right over your head. I've told you Fluff, I'm done with dumbing down my posts just so you can keep up. Ask someone who graduated from kindergarten, I'm sure they can help you out.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 06:09 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

... that's why we're so jealous of America.

We learned that a long time ago, "TOAD-FACE"!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 06:11 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

You are coming across as an idiot. I suggest you stick to Middle East matters.

No one cares what you "THINK", advocate ( of what??)
0 Replies