Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Foofie

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 04:19 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

My taxpayer money go to help Israel suppress the Palestinian people, to steal their land and mistreat these occupied people. I, and many Americans are against this. My University along with myriad US universities are involved with boycott divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel, but the US government blocks us. So yes, Americans in more diverse areas of America are aware and insulted.

Wrong. Taxpayer money comes right back to U.S. corporations that sell military hardware/systems to Israel. It just increases their bottom line profit.

And, do not think the liberal universities reflect the majority. You are discounting about 60 million born again Christains. They feel Israel will fulfill bible prophecy.

I understand that in many parts of the country, especially in the liberal enclaves it is the current FAD to be anti-Israel. It makes many feel they are part of the "in-crowd," so to speak. Be that as it may, Israel has a political stability that U.S. policymakers cannot ignore.

So, you continue to be one of the "cool kids," and spout anti-Israel rhetoric. But, at the end of the day, western nations like having the high-tech/medical innovations that come out of Israel, without having that many Jews in their midst. One should think of Israel as a storage facility for innovative Jews. That's really it in a nutshell, in my opinion.
Foofie

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 04:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Foofie, How stupid are you? You have to ask how Palestinians feel about Palestine? You're an idiot; they don't have the freedoms enjoyed by Jews in Israel. You can deny that as long as you think you yourself believe that, but you only prove how stupid you are! It doesn't matter whether it's a few or 100% of the Palestinians. They are not free! Israel IS NOT A DEMOCRACY; IT'S A APARTHEID STATE.

The Palestineans in Gaza and the West Bank that reflects your concept of an apartheid state is false, since neither region has formally been annexed by Israel. Gaza is independent. The West Bank is just occupied.

And, to answer your question - I am just stupid enough. Not too much, nor too little, just enough. You might be too old to assist me in increasing my intelligence though, since it could be too taxing for your constitution?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 04:27 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Would you agree the inference is that more than a few Palestineans think that ALL OF ISRAEL BELONGS TO PALESTINEANS????
I know less Palestineans than Jews. I really have no idea what all or most or a few think.

I know less native Germans than I know any other Europeans; however, I think I know/understand their mindset as perhaps the most industrious Europeans. You can't extrapolate that soccer shirt to a mindset?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 04:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

What galls me more is that the GOP doesn't want to extend unemployment benefits to American but can agree to give Israel $8 million every day.

TNCFS

Because Israel spends money that they get on what American corporations sell them. It makes the investors in the corporations more money. The canard is that Israel spends the money on frivolity. It goes back to the U.S. as purchases. Our "investment class" benefits.

This country was never meant to ensure the working stiffs have as much as the investment class. Israel is just a conduit for the investment class to have more. Wake up.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 04:52 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
One should think of Israel as a storage facility for innovative Jews. That's really it in a nutshell, in my opinion.

When that scheming nation quit buying my US congress, bribing them, blackmailing them like when they tried to bribe Clinton into releasing Jonathan Pollard, then I might be able to think of Jews differently, only AFTER they quit the apartheid state and suppressing the Palestinian people. AIPAC is pressuring many in congress to apply additional sanctions to Iran, when this is a breakthrough for America to at least try a diplomatic venue....Israel want Obama to bomb Iran. The American military is tired of dying for Israel. Hell, we got rid of Saddam Hussein for you!

Look Foofie, I find you to be a disingenuous poster who reminds me of a serpent who speaks with a forked tongue. I SIMPLY DO NOT LIKE YOU AND CERTAINLY GET NO PLEASURE COMMUNICATING WITH YOU. Find another poster to post your untruths to.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 04:59 pm
@Advocate,
You,
Quote:
Don't give up your day job.

I've been retired since 1998. What day job are you talking about?

Actually, my "day job" is to spend a few hours on a2k, do some work around the house, communicate with friends, and go for a walk or shopping.
Foofie

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 05:47 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:
One should think of Israel as a storage facility for innovative Jews. That's really it in a nutshell, in my opinion.

When that scheming nation quit buying my US congress, bribing them, blackmailing them like when they tried to bribe Clinton into releasing Jonathan Pollard, then I might be able to think of Jews differently, only AFTER they quit the apartheid state and suppressing the Palestinian people. AIPAC is pressuring many in congress to apply additional sanctions to Iran, when this is a breakthrough for America to at least try a diplomatic venue....Israel want Obama to bomb Iran. The American military is tired of dying for Israel. Hell, we got rid of Saddam Hussein for you!

Look Foofie, I find you to be a disingenuous poster who reminds me of a serpent who speaks with a forked tongue. I SIMPLY DO NOT LIKE YOU AND CERTAINLY GET NO PLEASURE COMMUNICATING WITH YOU. Find another poster to post your untruths to.

When did American military die for Israel? In the four wars they fought alone? You also sound very hostile to Israel, beyond their situation with Palestineans. Keep posting. Others should read your vitriol.

That grandfather you once mentioned should rest in peace.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 09:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You,
Quote:
Don't give up your day job.

I've been retired since 1998. What day job are you talking about?

Actually, my "day job" is to spend a few hours on a2k, do some work around the house, communicate with friends, and go for a walk or shopping.

It is a retort to someone who thinks he can be a comedian.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 10:00 pm
@Advocate,
You're no comedian. Groucho was one of my favorites, and you're no groucho! Mr. Green
Advocate

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 10:09 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Advocate wrote:
Please provide a link to your proof.
You're joking, I suppose.
The discussion about the Prawer bill and the history behind it has been published not only in ALL Israel media during the last couple of months but in the international press as well.

Besides that, I gave a link to the recent discussion in Israel a few pages back.

But >here is a link< to an opinion by the researchers from academia who are assisting the plaintiffs in Bedouin land ownership cases currently before the Israel Supreme Court.

The baseless assertion by a writer that records show the purchases by the Bedoins is worthless. My understanding is that the Bedoins declined to make purchases because they were afraid that they would be swindled. I figured that there was a reason that you didn't provide a link, as you usually do.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 10:12 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I don't have a lot of spare time, as you evidentally do, to read Israeli media. Besides, I focus on USA media, which is more relevant to my life.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 10:40 pm
@Advocate,
More relevant to your life, because it's biased for American (fools).
Miller

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 03:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

More relevant to your life, because it's biased for American (fools).

"Speak for yourself, John"...
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 03:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
My jokes are better than yours. Moreover, I don't have to add "LOL" at the end.
Miller

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 03:40 pm
I tend to think that old CI has never taken a college-level course in American Lit. What do you think?

Smile)
Miller

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 03:40 pm
@Miller,
Delete...Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 03:41 pm
@Advocate,
I love to add 'LOL' at the end, and I also enjoy including Mr. Green .

It 'adds' to my enjoyment.
Advocate

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 08:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You are not supposed to LOL at your own stuff. It seems a bit sick.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 08:30 pm
@Advocate,
You mean to tell us you have never laughed at yourself? You are very strange!
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 10:52 pm
@Advocate,
But it's fun! Cool Razz Mr. Green Drunk
0 Replies