Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

izzythepush

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 02:46 pm
@Foofie,
That's just another way of saying that the Arabs should assist in ethnic cleansing you old Emmet you.
InfraBlue

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 02:54 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
I was talking about the anti-Semitic propaganda that Jews are a "nation within a nation." Only with that fertile soil of anti-Semitism could result in a Nazi party growing so robustly, in my opinion.

That Jews are a nation unto themselves is fundamental Zionist ideology. That's why they believe that they deserve a nation of their own, because they are not Germans, they are not Poles, they are not Americans, etc. It's ironic that you refer to it as anti-Semitic.
cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:36 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Netanyahu gloomy as Kerry returns for peace talks
Reuters By Arshad Mohammed
6 hours ago
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry walks upon his arrival at Ben Gurion Airport near Tel Aviv.
View gallery
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry (C) walks upon his arrival at Ben Gurion Airport near Tel Aviv January …
By Arshad Mohammed

Related Stories

Netanyahu: doubts growing in Israel over Palestinian peace commitment Reuters
Kerry in Israel on new Mideast peace push AFP
Kerry heads to Middle East next week for peace talks: U.S. official Reuters
Kerry: Mideast peace still possible despite rifts Associated Press
Israel frees Palestinian prisoners before Kerry visit Reuters
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered a gloomy assessment of peace prospects with the Palestinians on Thursday as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry began his 10th visit to the region in pursuit of a deal.

"There is growing doubt in Israel that the Palestinians are committed to peace," said Netanyahu, speaking with Kerry at his side and accusing Palestinian officials of orchestrating a campaign of "rampant" incitement against Israel.

Netanyahu specifically criticized Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for the heroes' welcome he gave a group of Palestinian prisoners, most convicted of murdering Israelis, who were released from Israeli jails on Tuesday.

"To glorify the murderers of innocent women and men as heroes is an outrage," he said. The prisoner release was arranged as part of last year's U.S.-brokered package to revive peace talks.

Netanyahu also seems ignorant about the casualties of the innocent Palestinians who were killed by the Israelis. He doesn't want peace, he wants more pieces of Palestinian lands.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:45 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Anti-Semitic NGOs sure are despicable.

When you've got nought out comes the bullshit anti line.

The fact that anti-Semitic propaganda gets dismissed out of hand does not mean that there is no basis for dismissing it.
oralloy

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:45 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Anti-Semitic NGOs sure are despicable.

With this inflationary use of the term "anti-Semitic" you (and Advocate) certainly do a disservice to those who fight it.

Nothing here is inflationary. That group was clearly spouting anti-Semitic lies, and I was right to denounce them.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Are, in your opinion, Justice Minister Tzipi Livni and Public Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovitch anti-Semitic, too?

No.
cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:04 pm
@oralloy,
You,
Quote:
That group was clearly spouting anti-Semitic lies, and I was right to denounce them.

Okay, identify those anti-Semitic lies?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:36 pm
@oralloy,
Thanks Oralboy. You proved my your more stupid than me comment.
JTT

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:45 pm
@oralloy,
On top of being a sick sick ****, you are a terrible fool, Oralboy.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 10:32 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Are, in your opinion, Justice Minister Tzipi Livni and Public Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovitch anti-Semitic, too?

No.
I don't think so either.
But they followed those, you call "anti-Semites"....
oralloy

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 01:58 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Thanks Oralboy. You proved my your more stupid than me comment.

*PLONK*

Life's too short for me to waste time conversing with retards.
oralloy

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 01:58 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:

No.

I don't think so either.
But they followed those, you call "anti-Semites"....

I would be very surprised if they had anything to do with the group that I denounced.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 02:18 am
@oralloy,
On 1 January, 2014 Walter Hinteler wrote:

From the JP NGO accuses Israel of torturing Palestinian children during winter storm
Quote:
According to the Public Defender’s Office, it learned of the issue during a standard visit to prison complex in Ramle at the height of the storm, with the children enduring freezing temperatures and inclement weather outside a transit facility.

The children were to be held outside for a number of hours overnight after their arrest until they were to be brought to court in the early morning.

Livni’s office confirmed that she had personally intervened.

It was unclear who within the Prisons Service initiated the practice, why it was initiated or who decided to continue it despite the adverse weather conditions, but the service responded that since it had received criticism the situation had been improved.

Today's Independent report: Israel government tortures Palestinian children by keeping them in cages, human rights group says
oralloy

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 03:36 am
@Walter Hinteler,

I see nothing in those articles to indicate that Tzipi Livni is in any way associated with the anti-Semitic NGO in question.

I see in the articles that when Tzipi Livni learned of the abusive practices, she reacted by immediately ending them.

In my view, "immediately ending an abusive practice as soon as you learn of it" and "perpetrating that abusive practice" are two very different things.

I view it a rather grievous lie when this anti-Semitic NGO accuses the Israeli government of perpetrating an abusive practice that they actually forcefully oppose. But such grievous lies are to be expected of anti-Semitic NGOs.

(I also make a distinction between "torture" and "an abusive practice". In some cases an abusive practice could probably also count as torture, but certainly not in this case.)

The fact that this anti-Semitic NGO blatantly lies about the Israeli government does not mean that any member of the Israeli government is actually associated with them. I expect that Tzipi Livni has better things to do with her time besides associate with anti-Semites.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 03:48 am
@oralloy,
Whatever.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 04:16 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Life's too short for me to waste time conversing with retards.

That will make mealtimes very difficult.
0 Replies

Foofie

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:12 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That's just another way of saying that the Arabs should assist in ethnic cleansing you old Emmet you.

You make accusations so obliquely, I have no idea what you are saying.

Since you commented on my use of my frequent use of the word "Gentile," I don't want to disappoint you: Gentile.

By the way, the four wars that Israel fought for their survival would have been ethnically cleansing of the Jews in Israel, if they lost, since the war would have been fought until there were no more Jews to be killed. You see, the Holocaust taught the Israelis that there was no honor to go like sheep to the gas chambers, so they would prefer to die with their boots on. You know so much about Jews, and so little also, in my opinion.
JTT

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:14 am
@Foofie,
Foofie, see

http://able2know.org/topic/230273-1
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:17 am
@Foofie,
You have no idea at all Emmet.
Quote:

At the end of October 1946 an Irgun cell operating in Italy bombed the British Embassy in Rome, and followed this in late 1946 and early 1947 with a series of sabotage attacks on British military transportation routes in occupied Germany. In March 1947 an Irgun operative left a bomb at the Colonial Club, near St Martin's Lane in the heart of London, which blew out the club's windows and doors, injuring several servicemen. The following month a female Irgun agent left an enormous bomb, consisting of 24 sticks of explosives, at the Colonial Office in London. The bomb failed to detonate because its timer broke. The head of Metropolitan Police Special Branch, Leonard Burt, estimated that if it had gone off it would have caused fatalities on a comparable scale to the King David Hotel bombing -- but this time in the heart of Whitehall.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/01/01/how_zionist_extremists_helped_create_britain_s_surveillance_state#sthash.l5OG7umu.XWwUhDnr.dpbs
Foofie

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:23 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Foofie wrote:
I was talking about the anti-Semitic propaganda that Jews are a "nation within a nation." Only with that fertile soil of anti-Semitism could result in a Nazi party growing so robustly, in my opinion.

That Jews are a nation unto themselves is fundamental Zionist ideology. That's why they believe that they deserve a nation of their own, because they are not Germans, they are not Poles, they are not Americans, etc. It's ironic that you refer to it as anti-Semitic.

Well, in medieval Europe, Jews belonged to the King. And in Russia, to the Czar.

I hope many people read your post above, since many American Jews only feel American. Like other people in the U.S. they do not want harm to come to their respective ethnicity in their respective historical homeland. Sort of like why America protected Britain in WWII, WASP's having more clout in America than other ethnicities.

If Zionism thinks of Jews as a nation unto themselves, that is not subscribed to by every Jew worldwide. Sort of like many Catholics practice birth control, or don't go to Mass on Sunday. You are making the mistake to assuming that all Jews mark lockstep with the religion, as it evolves. That is why there are a number of denominations: Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, Reconstructionist, Ultr-Orthodox. Don't forge the many sect of Chassidim, each with a suspected head Rebbe.

My only interest is what made you have such strong opinions about Jews? It really is an archaic obsession, in these days of bigger fish to fry, so to speak?
Have you ever had any Jewish friends?

P.S.: In the Idiot's Guide to Catholicism (the Idiot series with many subject titles) it is emphasized that Catholicism is "trible." That sounds sort of exclusive!
Miller

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:35 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

WASP's having more clout in America than other ethnicities.

Who were the "WASPS", who voted for B. Obama in his elections for the presidency?