Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Advocate

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 11:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
What is your proof of this? Or is this just more lying from the anti-Semites here?
Walter Hinteler

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 11:53 am
@Walter Hinteler,
On the other hand, since B’Tselem reports didn't only detail each Palestinian death, they gave the most detailed reports of Israeli deaths by the Palestines - quoted here frequently by Advocate.
cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 11:56 am
@Advocate,
All the proofs are in your own posts! Don't you know what you post here?
We have provided the evidence from reliable sources - even Jewish ones - and you call them lies without one shred of evidence. You provide your own opinions that cannot be supported by any outside source.

TNCFS
Advocate

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I have never deemed any Israelis to be anti-Semites. You continue to lie.

You always ask others to prove their statements, but will not prove yours.
Advocate

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:02 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

On the other hand, since B’Tselem reports didn't only detail each Palestinian death, they gave the most detailed reports of Israeli deaths by the Palestines - quoted here frequently by Advocate.

I don't think I have ever given a number of Israeli deaths by Pals. Did you dream this?
JTT

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:02 pm
Bump
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:03 pm
@Advocate,
You're ******* stupid, that's all the proof anyone needs. You said Meredith Kercher was crushed by an Israeli bulldozer, Pamela Rosa is not racist, a whole load of bollocks about how the Nazis treated Blacks which you immediately retracted, and you claimed Palestinians kill all Israeli prisoners forgetting about Gilad Shilat.

And that's just off the top of my head. You're really ******* stupid. The proof is all over A2K.
Advocate

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:08 pm
@izzythepush,
It was certainly a truly charitable act for the Pals not to murder Shalit. Of course, holding him for a massive ransom had nothing to do with it. Right?
0 Replies

JTT

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:09 pm
@izzythepush,
@Advocate,
You're ******* stupid, that's all the proof anyone needs. You said Meredith Kercher was crushed by an Israeli bulldozer, Pamela Rosa is not racist, a whole load of bollocks about how the Nazis treated Blacks which you immediately retracted, and you claimed Palestinians kill all Israeli prisoners forgetting about Gilad Shilat.

And that's just off the top of my head. You're really ******* stupid. The proof is all over A2K.

Speaking of really ******* stupid, IzzytheLiar, how does a proven consummate liar, a liar who admits to being a liar, a liar who has just finished showering A2K with his lie fest, have the gall to show his face in any thread?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:15 pm
@Advocate,
You,
Quote:
I have never deemed any Israelis to be anti-Semites. You continue to lie.

I do not lie, but you continually do. You're full of bull shyt, and that's been proven almost 100% of the time. There's no need to prove my honesty; you need to prove I have lied.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:30 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
I don't think I have ever given a number of Israeli deaths by Pals. Did you dream this?
No - actually I don't dream of you or posts at all.

And where, I kindly ask, did I say/write that you gave a number of Israeli deaths by the Palestines? (NB: I've never ever used the term that you use)
0 Replies

JTT

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You lie by providing cover for the myriad USA war crimes, for the myriad acts of terror that the USA daily engages in. USA policies are designed to be acts of terrorism, they are designed to force poor people and their countries to the will of the USA.
0 Replies

Foofie

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:48 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That's not the correct interpretation, that's your interpretation. Israel is holding thousands of Palestinians prisoner not the other way round.

Can't you just say I'm mistaken without using the term gentile?

Sure. You are mistaken, IzzythePushkin (Russian Gentile poet).

But, the reason the ratio was over a thousand Palestineans for one Israeli soldier is because the Palestineans would not release one Israeli soldier, unless they could "Jew down" the Israelis for over a thousand of their prisoners that were captured for doing not nice things, or about to.

And, you are disregarding the reality that while Israel commiserates with one family's heartache for a captured son, the Arabs let the Palestineans wallow for decades in refugee camps, rather than take fellow Muslims into their respective countries to give them a real life. You might not see that you are siding with a demographic that does not have a western mindset. In my opinion they have a spiteful, vindictive mindset. It will get them far in the 21st century. Wait. The robot soldiers could be coming. Then you might see that stubborness is close to suicide.
Foofie

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Because I'm talking about you! Simple conclusion.

I don't listen to those that throw the word "Jew" around when they define me.

I really do not talk to people from your background. And, I am not talking about your ethnicity. I am talking about left coast folk.
Foofie

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:59 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

In Germany, Jews lost their German nationaly from 1935 onwards due to the Nuremberg law, the 'Reichsbürger law' and especially the "Verordnungen zum Reichsbürgergesetz", a by-law, which mainly regulated the citizenship etc of Jews.

I was talking about the anti-Semitic propaganda that Jews are a "nation within a nation." Only with that fertile soil of anti-Semitism could result in a Nazi party growing so robustly, in my opinion.
JTT

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:59 pm
@Foofie,
I don't listen to those that throw the word "Jew" around when they define me.

I really do not talk to people from your background. And, I am not talking about your ethnicity. I am talking about left coast folk.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You lie like a sidewalk, Foofie.

You keep making these grand pronouncements, really just Foofie lies, and then you go right back to doing what you say you don't do.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 01:05 pm
@Foofie,
I've never heard of that. But I didn't follow all anti-Semitic propaganda in English.
Foofie

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 01:06 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Foofie wrote:
They also learned that Germany is alive and well, rather than being dissolved for fomenting two world wars in the twentieth century. That lesson implies that might may not make right, but it might ensure survival.
Could you explain a bit more what you mean by that?

Sure. When Germany was involved in two world wars in the 20th century, with intentions to expand their national borders, and the result was more than a generation of French males were killed, and millions of others were killed, it did not result in the Allies insisting that the German nation be disbanded. However, there are people that would like to disband the nation of Israel for military acts based on self-defense. Two standards. One based on the belief that Germany is not just too big to disband, but should remain a key player in European affairs; the other based on the belief that Israel is an anachronism (aka, intractable anti-Semitism). My opinion only.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 01:17 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
My opinion only.
Yes.
0 Replies

Foofie

Thu 2 Jan, 2014 01:18 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

I've never heard of that. But I didn't follow all anti-Semitic propaganda in English.

It's a standard anti-Semitic canard, even today. I thought it was also in Mein Kamf. Having had Jewish people that you had a friendly relationship with, you might not be aware that the U.S. is a very balkanized nation socially. To a greater, than lesser extent -Catholics socialize with Catholics; Protestants socialize with Protestants; Blacks socialize with Blacks; etc., etc. Only amongst those in academia, or those that have a rather extensive education does it seem that socializing does not have these limitations. The masses are quite provincial, even in the urban centers. My opinion only.
0 Replies