Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Foofie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It's not cogent to you because your head is full of yourself! Jews stealing Palestinian lands is ILLEGAL in accordance with all international laws.

The land belonged to Jordan. After the six day war, it was occupied by Israel. Tell Jordan to ask for their land back. It never belonged to Palestineans, collectively or singley. It belonged to the King of Jordan.
Foofie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I don't have to; what I say are FACTS about the Jewish state.

Anybody, including Jews, can challenge what I say about Jews stealing Palestinian lands. I'm not ashamed to declare this to be my personal opinion backed up by my personal observation from my travels to Israel two times, and from reading many documents, a book, and many media reports.

The land belonged to the King of Jordan; never Palestineans. The Palestineans were under the hegemony of the King of Jordan. They were never autonomous people.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:55 pm
@Foofie,
The land that you squat on never belonged to you either , Foof.
0 Replies

Foofie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:58 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

That poster lives in his own bubble and thinks a god gave all of Palestine to the European Jews, and the Arabs who are the natural owner and natives of this land should be crowded out and or killed.

Over half of the Jews of Israel are of Sephardic, middle eastern descent. After the 1957 war they were sent to Israel from the Arab countries. These middle eastern Jews in Israel became first class citizens for the first time in 1300 years. The old thinking that Israel is just a Miami for European Jews has been incorrect since 1957. Those Sephardic Jews are quite Arab looking. They forgot to convert, so to speak.
Foofie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:01 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You can see the forest for the trees, in my opinion.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:05 pm
@Foofie,
The US is 200 years old, and everybody has the freedom to own homes/property without the fear of somebody (or a Jew) stealing it from them.

Many countries follow the Geneva Convention of property rights for all people.

Israel steals Palestinian lands at will, and continue to expand Jewish settlements on Palestinian lands.

Foofie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:08 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

...That response from him insults my intelligence...

Assuming you are intelligent enough to make such judgements. You gave yourself a back-handed compliment, in effect.

0 Replies

Foofie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:11 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

A not uncommon mindset, when one has been brainwashed since infancy that their demographic is the only one that truly counts.

---------------------------------------------

Does that sound like anyone you know, Foofie?

Yes it does. I sort of agree with Foofie in most opinions.
Foofie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:12 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

That would mean that you would want to highlight the genocidal actions
of the USA against Native Americans then Filipinos then Cubans,
Nicaraguans, Guatemalans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians , ... .

Right, Foofie.

Wrong. You might not have a great tolerance for ambiguity, based on your silly question above, in my opinion.
Foofie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The US is 200 years old, and everybody has the freedom to own homes/property without the fear of somebody (or a Jew) stealing it from them.

Many countries follow the Geneva Convention of property rights for all people.

Israel steals Palestinian lands at will, and continue to expand Jewish settlements on Palestinian lands.

The dilemma is that the West Bank is needed for defense, because of the otherwise hour-glass shape of Israel. The Palestineans will just have to learn to live amongst Jews. Sort of like you in your previous career.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:38 pm
@Foofie,
Of course you don't want to highlight the genocidal actions of the
USA, Foofie. You aren't near honest enough for that.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:39 pm
@Foofie,
It must be a burden on you going thru life following one so ignorant.
cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:14 pm
@Foofie,
Surely you jest; it's not that the Palestinians needs to learn to live under apartheid, but that the Jews just learn to provide Palestinians with equal rights under the laws. No minority who must live without freedoms will ever accept the kind of restrictions and land stealing they experience from the Jews. They are unethical, illegal, and without any humanity.

I'm sure all you Jews who are in support of Israel will accept your property taken away, and restrictions of movement on our freeways and roads - or get shot and killed.
RABEL222

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:43 pm
@Foofie,
This isent about jews its about an immoral government in Israel. Most jews that I know I like. I could post many articles about the Isralie terrorists but they have been posted before and been either ignored or denied so why bother.
cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:50 pm
@RABEL222,
It's also about the people of Israel who would choose to live in settlements they know are established form stolen lands. They have a choice, and their choice is to move into those settlements with the full understanding that they chose to live on stolen property. Ignorance is no excuse.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:53 pm
@RABEL222,
"I could post many articles about the Isralie terrorists but they have been posted before and been either ignored or denied so why bother."

Don't be too hard on them. Y'all are really good at avoiding the difficult stuff, Rabel.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Which Native American tribe's land does your house sit on, CI?
Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You don't read well. The chart doesn't say that Israel killed over 90,000 Pals. Israel killed a number of non-Pal Arabs when it was attacked.
0 Replies

Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:16 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

That would mean that you would want to highlight the genocidal actions
of the USA against Native Americans then Filipinos then Cubans,
Nicaraguans, Guatemalans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians , ... .

Right, Foofie.

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:33 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You are one major bundle of delusion, Oralboy. Pretty much everything you say is delusional.

I see that you again failed to point out a single fact that I am wrong about.

Your name-calling does not compensate for that failure.
0 Replies