Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Based on our "involvement" in Israel, there is no hope of a Palestinian state. The US even votes against any resolutions in the UN that calls Israel's expansionist settlements illegal.

The US is a party to this crisis - and that doesn't surprise me all that much! We are a nation lead by idiots - Obama included!

Of course there is no hope of a Pal state. Arafat walked out of Camp David, without making any counterproposals to Israeli proposals, saying that he would be assassinated were he to sign an agreement. I'm sure that current Pal leaders feel the same way.
Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You,
Quote:
CI informed us that he is a scholar on ME affairs,...

This is a statement you can not prove from any of my posts.

I have never claimed to be a "scholar on ME affairs." THAT'S AN OUTRIGHT LIE! Your imagination goes beyond reality, and you should seek a mental health provider for your illness.

I provided, with some mockery, the substance of your statement.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:12 pm
@Advocate,
Oralboy proves that with most every one of his posts, Advocate.
You're leaping to his defense for the most spurious of reasons - 'cause
you want his support on Israel's behalf.

That is patently dishonest.
Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The only "incessant attacks" are from the Jews stealing Palestinian lands, and their unequal treatment. Palestinians are not free to drive on many roads in Israel. Anybody calling Israel a democracy just doesn't understand the term.
It's an "apartheid state."

Quote:
a·part·heid
əˈpärtˌ(h)āt,-ˌ(h)īt/Submit
nounhistorical
(in South Africa) a policy or system of segregation or discrimination on grounds of race.

Oh, you never heard about the murder of the Israeli athletes in Munich, the pizza and bingo parlor bombings, the bus bombings, the rock tossing, etc., etc.?
Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:18 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

You should be equally amazed at the mountain of evidence that
you ignore, Advocate.

For the umpteenth time, why can you be so honest about the crimes
of the USA but completely blind to the crimes of Israel?

First, the crimes of the USA are for another thread. Second, there is really no comparison. For instance, we killed over three million in Nam. Since Israel was founded, it killed about 10,000 Pals.

Don't be such a bore.
Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:20 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

I have never claimed to be a "scholar on ME affairs." THAT'S AN OUTRIGHT LIE! Your imagination goes beyond reality, and you should seek a mental health provider for your illness.

Advocate reminds me of a junk yard dog yapping at everything without rhyme or reason.

Funny you say that. You emind me of a filthy pig why loves to babble.
0 Replies

Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I don't expect perfection; nobody is! However, I have written to Obama about lifting the embargo against Cuba. He wrote back and said they can't do that because the Cuban people do not have the freedoms.

That's not only idiotic, but contradicts what the US already does with trade with China, Russia, and Vietnam.

He's idiotic and stupid! That response from him insults my intelligence.

There are other issues that have been covered in this and other threads that I have covered about Obama's lies and incompetence.

You are a fool. That is not idiocy. It's politics.
Walter Hinteler

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:21 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Arafat walked out of Camp David, without making any counterproposals to Israeli proposals, saying that he would be assassinated were he to sign an agreement.
According to The Jewish Federations of North America, quoting Ross, he said ... nothing. But Ross noticed that "For him to end the conflict is to end himself."
But certainly you will be correct here as usually ...
0 Replies

Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:22 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

And this only occurs to you now, CI? The USA is one massive heap of
putrid hypocrisy.

What can you expect from what has always been a band of thieving
murderers.

You are nothing but a one-trick pony. This thread is on the ME, not the crimes of the USA.
cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:23 pm
@Advocate,
It is idiocy! Politics is idiocy at the core, and those who make decisions for our country are idiots! There's no doubt about it; the prove it over and over with their in-fighting and producing nothing of import for our country.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:28 pm
@Advocate,
And the vast majority of crimes in the ME are because of the USA.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:31 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Since Israel was founded, it killed about 10,000 Pals.
B'Tselem offers different figures. But again, you certainly might are better informed ....
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:32 pm
@Advocate,
If you gave the Israelis the power that the USA possesses it has
shown that it would use that power in as indescriminate a fashion as
the USA has.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:35 pm
@Advocate,
Agree, and I have said it many times. As war criminals and terrorists
the Israelis are pikers compared to the USA. But as you have noted
they still are war criminals and terrorists.
cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:39 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
TOTAL:
Jews: 24,845 .......... Arabs/Palestinians: 90,785

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/casualtiestotal.html
Foofie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:39 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Not to downplay the enormity of the Final Solution but 6 million Jews
versus 10.5 million people of eastern Slavic origin. Why has the Holocaust
received all the press?

Because civilized people in the world want to highlight genocide when it occurs, so that it can be prevented in the future. The Final Solution was not part of WWII. It was a genocidal hunt to eradicate a people; that had nothing to do with winning lebensraum for the Fatherland.

In your question above, are you implying that the hunting of Jews does not merit wide attention, or at least continued attention? One could easily extrapolate your question into a rationale for questionning why Israel exists as a Jewish State. Beyond your antipathy to the U.S., one might question your awareness of history.
Foofie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:41 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Today there are still people that will not accept Israel as an ally, due to that one sad incident.

Those people are anti-Semites. The only reason they don't accept Israel is their own anti-Semitism.

A not uncommon mindset, when one has been brainwashed since infancy that their demographic is the only one that truly counts.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:45 pm
@Foofie,
A not uncommon mindset, when one has been brainwashed since infancy that their demographic is the only one that truly counts.

---------------------------------------------

Does that sound like anyone you know, Foofie?
Foofie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:48 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Foofie wrote:
You are making no cogent argument. In my opinion, you are just making emotional statements that hammer home your pejorative opinions about Jews and Israel.

CI is an anti-Semitic scumbag. When he rants like this, he's just being himself.

In my opinion, while he talks of Israel stealing land, he never points out that the only owner of the West Bank was Jordan. He wants the Palestineans to be given this land for free, when previously they were under the hegemony of Jordan.

Anyway, since the Ten Lost Tribes were sold into slavery, due to the north and south parts of Israel were cut off from each other during an ancient war, that hour-glass shape that is Israel, without the West Bank, is the reason the West Bank is needed for defense. I do not think Israel will ever let that be a Palestinean state, since Palestineans could then invite terrorists to launch an attack from there. Some people do not understand the military importance of the West Bank, and just think it is land that would make a peachy home for the Palestineans. If the Palestineans ever overcome their mindset they could have a nice life. Unfortunately that might never happen.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:50 pm
@Foofie,
That would mean that you would want to highlight the genocidal actions
of the USA against Native Americans then Filipinos then Cubans,
Nicaraguans, Guatemalans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians , ... .

Right, Foofie.