Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:57 am
@Advocate,
The only "incessant attacks" are from the Jews stealing Palestinian lands, and their unequal treatment. Palestinians are not free to drive on many roads in Israel. Anybody calling Israel a democracy just doesn't understand the term.
It's an "apartheid state."

Quote:
a·part·heid
əˈpärtˌ(h)āt,-ˌ(h)īt/Submit
nounhistorical
(in South Africa) a policy or system of segregation or discrimination on grounds of race.
Moment-in-Time

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:58 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
We are a nation lead by idiots - Obama included!

That is pure BS that Obama is an idiot. There is nothing more that Obama would want than the Palestinians to have their own state but he has to have the support of the congress who, as you have seen, are obstructionists at every turn, and is controlled by Israel. Obama represents a new demographic and this is like a sea change in this world of decreasing white supremacy.

A black president was never meant to obtain the highesst office in the land, but he did, and those racists are having conniptions. They show this by refusing to pass a jobs' bill. Shutting down the government over a law that was already the law of the land for 16 days. Fortunately, Harry Reid used the nuclear option to get rid of the filibuster so Obama's appointments could get to work so the government can continue functioning properly. These GOP have tried to make Obama appear to be an illegal president, maintaining he was born in Kenya. Even if he were born in Kenya, as long as his mother was an American citizen, he would still be eligible for the presidency. Before 2040, there might even be a Japanese-American president. I had thought Rubio would be way out front by now for the 2016 race, considering the number of Latinos eligible to vote in the US, but methinks he's blown his chances.

So don't be so quick to judge President Obama, to put him down, after all, I think he's held up admirably despite the lies and attacks he's had to confront.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:58 am
@Advocate,
You should be equally amazed at the mountain of evidence that
you ignore, Advocate.

For the umpteenth time, why can you be so honest about the crimes
of the USA but completely blind to the crimes of Israel?
cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 12:01 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Obama has declared he supports Israel 100%!

Quote:
In Ramallah, he said Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas can’t keep insisting on a freeze of Israeli settlements before resuming peace talks.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/obama-reaffirms-support-israel-independent-palestinian-state-article-1.1295656#ixzz2p4onfgPX

Have you ever had your property confiscated illegally? I wouldn't tolerate that, and neither should you!

Obama is an idiot! Jews keep expanding their settlements - stealing lands from the Palestinians.

BTW, Obama is a liar too! You probably hadn't noticed. You don't make promises you make for the sake of political expedience, then don't do it because the opposition will tear you apart. Ethics and consistency is important in any leadership.
Moment-in-Time

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 12:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

I have never claimed to be a "scholar on ME affairs." THAT'S AN OUTRIGHT LIE! Your imagination goes beyond reality, and you should seek a mental health provider for your illness.

Advocate reminds me of a junk yard dog yapping at everything without rhyme or reason.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 12:11 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
And why might you be constantly yapping about Israel to the exclusion
of a much larger band of criminals that are to be found right at home,
MiT?
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 12:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

BTW, Obama is a liar too!

You're expecting perfection, ci. Unfortunately, in the world of politics, such an animal do not exist. And yet, I wish you well in your quest for such.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:06 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
No, you're simply attempting your well known apologies for USA war
criminals/terrorists, MiT .
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:14 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I don't expect perfection; nobody is! However, I have written to Obama about lifting the embargo against Cuba. He wrote back and said they can't do that because the Cuban people do not have the freedoms.

That's not only idiotic, but contradicts what the US already does with trade with China, Russia, and Vietnam.

He's idiotic and stupid! That response from him insults my intelligence.

There are other issues that have been covered in this and other threads that I have covered about Obama's lies and incompetence.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
And this only occurs to you now, CI? The USA is one massive heap of
putrid hypocrisy.

What can you expect from what has always been a band of thieving
murderers.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Did you write back to Obama to tell him that the USA loves it when
people don't have "the freedoms", just as long as it is the USA that holds
that freedom card?

You're prancing around the edges, trying to pretend that the USA is trying
hard but it's simply slipping up. That's a silly old canard that just doesn't
fly anymore. The USA is, has always been, an amoral depraved band of
arch criminals hiding behind a Massive propaganda system.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:46 pm
The American people must have liked Obama or they wouldn't have put him in the White House.
Then 4 years later they put him in for a second term.
Personally as a Brit I've never much liked him after his cheap "joke" about disabled people on the Jay Leno show, and I've known he was a wimp when I heard him say on TV- "Our aim is not to defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan, but to contain them and prevent them spreading their influence in the region"
To his credit though, he did get Bin Laden, and I also heard him say on TV- "Jesus Christ is Lord, I sure do believe that"

As for Afgh itself, he's after their oil but it'll never work, because even when a pro-American Afgh government is safely installed and selling the oil to the US, and American troops have been pulled out, the Tali will simply blow up all the refineries and pipelines and kill oil workers etc.
The only solution would be to keep US troops there forever to protect the oil.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:53 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Usaians have a choice between Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

You've shown yourself to be as gullible as an American, Romeo always
Fabulously wrong.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

There are other issues that have been covered in this and other threads that I have covered about Obama's lies and incompetence.

Then, Ci, may I suggest you join the Merry-ole-band of Republicans who're currently trying to impeach the current president. There! That should make you feel you're doing something about this awful horrible misfit Barack Obama. And if that doesn't work, perhaps you might consider leaving the country.

I wish you well in whatever endeavor you undertake.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:17 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Mit throws up the old "love her or leave her" meme. So much for the
sacrosanct freedom of speech.

Really, are there any greater hypocrites anywhere in the Universe?
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:20 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Obama isn't a misfit, or at least that's not his biggest shortcoming. You
forgot to mention that he is a war criminal and a terrorist. But that's not
at all surprising coming from you, MiT.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I don't expect perfection; nobody is! However, I have written to Obama about lifting the embargo against Cuba. He wrote back and said they can't do that because the Cuban people do not have the freedoms.

That's not only idiotic, but contradicts what the US already does with trade with China, Russia, and Vietnam.

He's idiotic and stupid! That response from him insults my intelligence.

As I have noted...liberals are in greater danger from fellow liberals...than they are from conservatives.

Conservatives for the most part were able to tolerate and even laud George W. Bush!

But liberals are too "ethical" and "honest" to do that with Barack Obama.

Conservative candidates brag about being conservative...often having sparring sessions over who is the most conservative during primaries!

Liberal candidates dare not even mention being liberal...and the day you hear candidates sparring over who is the more liberal is the day you realize you are in a dream!

Conservatives are not responsible for things being that way...liberals are.
Moment-in-Time

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:59 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Obama's office is just one branch of the US government. He wanted to close guantanam, but the congress threw up a stink.

Obama cannot unilaterally stop the United States embargo against Cuba...this has to be approved by the Congress who will never agree to such under this black president.

Gotta sign off now.
Happy New Year to all!
0 Replies

Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Okay, oralboy, if I'm stupid, show me how? You may cut and paste from any of my over 80,000 posts on a2k. If that isn't material to choose from, there isn't anything else! You ignoramus!

Prove that Oralloy is an ignoramus. Otherwise, shut the hell up.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That's always been the case, Frank, for the simple fact that liberals
think. Thinking people dispute and they are made stronger for it.
Conservatives ideas are an incestual pool that grows more stagnant,
more inbred with each discussion.

You're a faux liberal. You'd love to be there but you react to criticism like
a Bill O'Reilly or a Sean Banality.