Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

cicerone imposter

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 08:09 pm
@Foofie,
I don't have to; what I say are FACTS about the Jewish state.

Anybody, including Jews, can challenge what I say about Jews stealing Palestinian lands. I'm not ashamed to declare this to be my personal opinion backed up by my personal observation from my travels to Israel two times, and from reading many documents, a book, and many media reports.

JTT

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 08:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Again, CI, the Israelis are pikers, small fry, new kids on the block compared
to the USA. So why is it that you get your panties so twisted up about
them but you leave the USA, largely out of the picture?

It's mystifying.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 08:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I'm not ashamed of my advocacy for the people who are discriminated against. Something you bigots will never understand.
JTT

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 09:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You seem to be talking to yourself, CI.

And of course there's no reason that you should feel ashamed for
your advocacy. By the same token one would think you would allow
the same to me.

But again it's mystifying why you remain so hell bent on this one group
to the exclusion of the innumerable groups that have suffered at least
as much as the Palestinians. And the Palestinian suffering certainly
hasn't been solely the fault of the Israelis.

Who do you think it is that provides cover for Israel at the UN? Who
provides the arms that kill and maim these people?
oralloy

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 10:20 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
And the Palestinian suffering certainly hasn't been solely the fault of the Israelis.

What suffering might this be?

The suffering that a Palestinian feels when security measures do not allow him to murder innocent schoolchildren??

JTT wrote:
Who do you think it is that provides cover for Israel at the UN?

As Israel does nothing wrong, there is nothing to provide cover for.

What we do at the UN is block anti-Semitism.

JTT wrote:
Who provides the arms that kill and maim these people?

I hope you are not suggesting that it is wrong for Palestinians to be killed and maimed.

They are being killed and maimed only in the course of lawful self defense, as Israel desperately tries to prevent them from butchering innocent people.
cicerone imposter

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 11:12 pm
@oralloy,
oralboy, You are so stupid, you don't understand the conflict in Israel.

Quote:
The Impact of the Conflict
on Children

129 Israeli children and 1,519 Palestinian children
have been killed since September 29, 2000.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/children.html
JTT

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 11:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Delusion is stupid, CI, and it is rampant, hardly limited to
Oralloy.
oralloy

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 11:44 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Delusion is stupid, CI, and it is rampant, hardly limited to Oralloy.

The only stupid person here is CI.

As far as delusion goes, I noticed your failure to point out any facts that I am wrong about.
Walter Hinteler

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 08:56 am
From the Independent: Clare Short at risk of arrest in Israel, warns defence minister Moshe Ya’alon
Quote:

Former International Development Secretary Clare Short could be arrested the next time she lands in Tel Aviv after the Palestinian organisation she is a director of was declared an "illicit organisation" by Israel's Defence Minister on Tuesday.

Moshe Ya’alon, former IDF chief of staff, outlawed the Council for European Palestinian Relations (CEPR) – a Belgian non-profit organisation that lobbies on behalf of the Hamas-led Gaza Government – using emergency defence regulations.
[...]
Ms Short, who was Tony Blair’s Interational Development Secretary from 1997 until her resignation in protest over the Iraq War in 2003, has been a member of several CEPR delegations in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. In the past three years the CEPR has organized six delegations of European MPs, who visited Israel, the West Bank and Gaza. In 2010 Shoukri met with the then-chairman of the EU Parliament.
[...]
As well as Mr Howitt, who has been an official EU election monitor for both Palestinian presidential and legislative elections, the remaining MEPs are German representative Alexandra Thein, Swiss MP Geri Müller and Lord (Norman) Warner, a health minister under Mr Blair and who now serves on the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Palestine in Westminster.

The four are now in danger of arrest and trial if they visit Israel or try to reach the West Bank via Israel.
... ... ...

Haaretz report: Defense Minister Ya'alon outlaws NGO representing Hamas in Europe
Quote:
[...]
Two weeks ago Ya’alon declared the group “an outlawed organization,” based on the emergency defense regulations. That means that Israel can confiscate money related to the organization and try its members or those who provide them with services. In the past Israel has declared isolated European groups illegal, but still this is an unusual declaration.

Also outlawed was a Norwegian NGO called European Empowerment Services and the European Campaign to Remove the Siege Against the Gaza Strip, which as far as we know is a media name only, without any real organization behind it.
[...]
The Shin Bet security services replied that CEPR has in fact recently been declared an illegal organization, in light of the fact that it is Hamas’ leading organization in Europe, which carries out its activity under cover of being a pro-Palestinian organization. The organization is headed by senior Hamas activists, including Arafat Shoukri and Rami Abdo.” In reply to the question as to whether the Shin Bet intends to take steps against the four MPs if they arrive in Israel, they said that “The Shin Bet does not usually discuss activities in which it engages for the purpose of fulfilling its mission.”
izzythepush

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:03 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Clare Short is quite bolshie. I wouldn't put it past her to get arrested and prompt an international outcry.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 10:00 am
@oralloy,
You are one major bundle of delusion, Oralboy. Pretty much everything
you say is delusional.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 10:05 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Absolutely unbelievable! The war criminals/terrorists are threatening
with pretense rule of law dictums.

It's like Hitler threatening to arrest Jackson for speaking at Nuremberg.
cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 10:13 am
@oralloy,
Okay, oralboy, if I'm stupid, show me how? You may cut and paste from any of my over 80,000 posts on a2k. If that isn't material to choose from, there isn't anything else! You ignoramus!
Moment-in-Time

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 10:58 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

Okay, oralboy, if I'm stupid, show me how? You may cut and paste from any of my over 80,000 posts on a2k. If that isn't material to choose from, there isn't anything else! You ignoramus!

Really, Ci, by now you should realize arguing with Oralloy is similar to being on a treadmill? That poster lives in his own bubble and thinks a god gave all of Palestine to the European Jews, and the Arabs who are the natural owner and natives of this land should be crowded out and or killed. In many ways his inverted opinions are in sync with the Fundamental Religious fanatics who think only when all the Jews return to Israel will the End Times come and according to (Rev.7:4) 144,000 Jews will be saved, and take the rest of humanity to heaven by Jesus. Oralloy and these people are enveloped in their own parallel universe.

Eventually, my friend, you will see how futile it is to communicate with posters like Oralloy.

For what it's worth you and I are in perfect harmony regarding the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. You realize the US Congress will never allow there to be a Palestinian state don't you?
cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:25 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Based on our "involvement" in Israel, there is no hope of a Palestinian state. The US even votes against any resolutions in the UN that calls Israel's expansionist settlements illegal.

The US is a party to this crisis - and that doesn't surprise me all that much! We are a nation lead by idiots - Obama included!
Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:29 am
@cicerone imposter,
Considering that the Pals incessantly attack Israel and its people, they should expect to see settlements in the WB. It is the price they pay for their murderous ways.
Advocate

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:44 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Indeed, you are in perfect harmony with the silly CI and the excrement king, Izzy, both Jew haters.

CI informed us that he is a scholar on ME affairs, apparently having been educated by his tour guide during his two weeks in the area. You make up stuff faster than a speeding bullet, which is a bit slower than your typing speed. I am amazed at the mountain of drivel that you produce every day. What a gift!
Romeo Fabulini

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:47 am
Islam in action: a victim of the recent Volgograd bombings-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Volg-dec2013_zpsadd510b0.jpg~original
cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:53 am
@Advocate,
You,
Quote:
CI informed us that he is a scholar on ME affairs,...

This is a statement you can not prove from any of my posts.

I have never claimed to be a "scholar on ME affairs." THAT'S AN OUTRIGHT LIE! Your imagination goes beyond reality, and you should seek a mental health provider for your illness.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Great comparison, Romeo. That's what the Americans did to gain
their independence from England. It's called fighting for your freedom.