Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Moment-in-Time

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 04:48 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
The German people gave full support to the Nazis, who slaughtered 6 million Jews, most of whom were German citizens, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, 10,000 Catholic priests, et al.

Advocate, you are a past master in stretching the Truth. It's true, Hilter was responsible for killing six million Jews but the majority of these Jews came from all parts of Europe with the largest concentration in Poland and Russia. There were less than a million Jews in Germany proper. " An estimated 37,000 Jews emigrated from Germany during 1933."

Even though their number was small in Germany, many of these Jews were almost assimilated, holding judgeships, professors at universities, bankers, and excelled in the world of business with many German-Jewish marriages and their offspring. So stop the lying, Advocate, and do some research before you make these outlandish statements. If you don't people will think you're not too bright.

GERMANY: JEWISH POPULATION IN 1933
According to the census of June 16, 1933, the Jewish population of Germany, including the Saar region (which at that time was still under the administration of the League of Nations), was approximately 505,000 people out of a total population of 67 million, or somewhat less than 0.75 percent. That number represented a reduction from the estimated 523,000 Jews living in Germany in January 1933; the decrease was due in part to emigration following the Nazi takeover in January.

More:

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005276
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 04:59 pm
@Advocate,
Do you think that support was given as freely and was it as widespread
as is the support given to numerous US administrations, Advocate?

At least you don't see large numbers of Germans speaking of Hitler
like he is a god. But Reagan, Roosevelt , bush, ... .
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 06:00 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

The German people gave full support to the Nazis, who slaughtered 6 million Jews, most of whom were German citizens, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, 10,000 Catholic priests, et al.

Most Germans were taken in by the Goebbels propaganda machine. Even in some films created by the Third Reich, Jews were portrayed as rats scurrying all over everything. There was one film called "The Eternal Jew." It's not to be sold in America but I got my copy from a warehouse in Chicago. Everything in that film was already in circulation here in America and this was in the late 80's or early 90's I viewed this when doing my research on the Holocaust.

There were many Germans who hid Jews, helped them to escape on pain of losing their life. Some Germans really practiced Christianity and did as they thought Jesus would want them to act. Many Germans were afraid of the growing threatening power of the Third Reich and kept a low profile. There were some Jews who worked for the Nazis labeled Jew catchers in exchange for securing the lives of their families being kept out of concentration camps.

All in all, that time in history was a contamination upon humankind. Surely Man has learned his lesson. As a result of Hitler's rise in 1933 between 45 and 65 million lives were lost....the true number will never be known!
cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 06:16 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Another true story: Chiyune Sugihara, who worked in the consulate in Lithuania saved 10,000 Jews at a time when the Japanese army performed atrocities all across Asia.

There are some truisms about humans no matter where they live or their culture; people are good, uninvolved, or bad.

JTT

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 06:25 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
MiT: " Man has learned his lesson."

Your history lessons musta stopped right after WWII, MiT. The USA only
got worse, if that's imaginable. Such is the power of a truly stupendous
system of propaganda.

The nazi propaganda was exceedingly amateurish compared to that of the USA.

It only takes a couple of PMs to set a body on the straight and narrow.
Look at the wonders it did on you and CI.
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 06:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The US military had been doing, was doing the same things in Asia that the
Japanese were doing. The USA was also doing those same things in Central
and South America.

The Japanese took their lead from the US and other imperialist powers.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 06:37 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
All in all, that time in history was a contamination upon humankind. Surely Man has learned his lesson.

Apparently not. Look at your own support for sending innocent people to prison, or at your horrible anti-Semitic lies about Israel.
Moment-in-Time

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 06:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

There are some truisms about humans no matter where they live or their culture; people are good, uninvolved, or bad.

Oh yes, my fellow poster. There will always be those who will help us in great times of need. Some of us empathize with the plight of others and some really practice what Jesus taught. In some parts of Poland, some Jews who knew they were going to be rounded up and could not escape because the Axis power preventing their leaving Europe, gave their young children to Polish people in an effort to save them. This occurred all over Europe; many Jewish children grew up not knowing they were Jewish.

That brings to mind one particular story of parents who gave their child to Polish Catholic family to raise. After the war, the Jews tried to find their child because the family had moved. Finally after much tracking and frantic searching, their son was found. The child, after 4 years, did not recognize his parents and did not want to go with them. He said I am Catholic and not a Jew. The child eventually came to live with his parents but soon left thereafter to return to his foster parents.

Madeline Albright, first woman Secretary of state, "claims" she did not realize she was Jewish. There is much speculation regarding her statement as being false seeing as how here parents were sent to Auschwitz and this is a very learned woman with a Ph.D.

More on Albright:
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_gist/1997/02/did_she_know.2.html
JTT

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 06:55 pm
@oralloy,
Damn straight, Oralboy. MiT should be like you, honest as the day is
long, and point out the myriad crimes of the USA .

Give 'er both barrels.

It's good to see you fighting for truth, honor and the good ole Amurican
way!
JTT

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 06:57 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
Oh yes, my fellow poster

Where is that damn puking emoticon?!?!
0 Replies

Foofie

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 07:22 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

...In some parts of Poland, some Jews who knew they were going to be rounded up and could not escape because the Axis power preventing their leaving Europe, gave their young children to Polish people in an effort to save them. This occurred all over Europe; many Jewish children grew up not knowing they were Jewish...

Can I assume you do not see the humor in this, since with eventual mass DNA testing, many Europeans will one day realize they have a Jewish ancestor.

This reminds me of the "old" joke - what is the worst nightmare of many an upper class WASP? Answer: All the Jews convert to their respective denomination.
cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 07:27 pm
@Foofie,
I don't know why you seem to think there might be humor in this topic.
When families adopt children - especially during war time when food and supplies are scarce, I'm not sure that DNA has much to do with anything.

We are all descendants from Africa. All DNA proves that simple fact.
Foofie

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 07:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

We are all descendants from Africa. All DNA proves that simple fact.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/270369.php

Some of us picked up other DNA along the way.
cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 07:43 pm
@Foofie,
All humans picked up some DNA along the way - ever since humans migrated to different lands with different environments and climates.
RABEL222

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 08:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I wish more of us had the ability to assimilate information properly rather than trying to make the facts fit our preconceived ideas.
JTT

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 08:28 pm
@RABEL222,
WOW!
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 08:41 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Damn straight, Oralboy. MiT should be like you, honest as the day is long,

Yes. She should.

And you should dispense with the silly name-calling.

JTT wrote:
Give 'er both barrels.
It's good to see you fighting for truth, honor and the good ole Amurican way!

I do what I can.

Hopefully when all is said and done I'll have left the world a better place than I found it.
oralloy

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 08:42 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
There will always be those who will help us in great times of need. Some of us empathize with the plight of others and some really practice what Jesus taught.

Yes. Like those of us who speak up for the innocent when you thugs try to lynch them.
cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 08:45 pm
@oralloy,
You,
Quote:
Yes.Like those of us who speak up for the innocent when you thugs try to lynch them.

Please show of proof of your claim that
Quote:
Like those of us who speak up for the innocent when you thugs try to lynch them.

You can cut and paste from any of our posts - like I've done to your post.
It's a very simple process. Now, provide your proof?

CLUE: We want to know who the "innocent" are, and prove where we have tried to "lynch" any one. Those are the two words you used.
RABEL222

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 08:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The U S of A sailors on the U S S Liberty might qualify.