Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Moment-in-Time

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:13 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
I think you qualify as the excrement queen.

Advocate, you are a first-class asshole! I must have rattled that organ you describe as a brain because now you're referring to me as an "excrement queen." Damn, is your mind so stunted you're unable to do better?! Frankly I'm beginning to think you're a fuking waste of my time.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Quote:
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A panel of Israeli cabinet ministers endorsed proposed legislation on Sunday to annex an area of the occupied West Bank likely to be the eastern border of a future Palestinian state.
The move, pushed by far-right members of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party, could weigh on troubled U.S.-brokered peace negotiations several days before another visit to the region by Secretary of State John Kerry.

Haaretz: Ministers support bill annexing Jordan Valley settlements to Israel
Quote:
Bill would extend Israeli legal, administrative systems to valley settlements and lift all restrictions on construction.
[...]
Under the bill, the State of Israel’s legal and administrative system would apply to the settlements in the Jordan Valley and the roads leading to them. No restrictions will apply to construction in the area unless specifically approved by the Knesset.

Regev said she submitted the bill “solely for diplomatic and security reasons, since the communities and lands of the Jordan Valley constitute the strategic defense line of the State of Israel on its long eastern border.”
... ... ...

Jerusalem Post: Ministers vote to annex Jordan Valley
Quote:
Yesh Atid, Hatnua are likely to appeal vote on bill that would apply Israeli law to the area, significantly limit PM, Livni in peace talks; Erekat: Bill shows Israel's "indifference" to international law, undermines peace efforts.
[...]
MK Nitzan Horowitz (Meretz) said the committee's approval of the bill indicates that "Netanyahu suffers from a split personality, or he's a serial cheat."

"On the one hand, he frees murdering terrorists and with the other he allows the extremists in his party pass laws that stop negotiations. On the one hand he sends Tzipi Livni to talk to the Palestinians and on the other he builds settlements. Either way, he is hurting the citizens of Israel," Horowitz said.

I strongly recommend that they first deport all the Palestinians out of the West Bank.
oralloy

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:14 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Quote:
Cicerone said: The 100 warheads owned by Israel doesn't mean much except to the extent that foolish Israel is ready to use any one of them to initiate a war they wouldn't be able to stop

Israel will wait til another country initiates nuclear war.

Israel's strategic nukes are only for retaliating if another nation launches a nuke against Israel.

Israel also has atomic artillery shells that are for firing at any invading army that Israel cannot handle conventionally.

Both sets of nukes are very useful for those specific purposes, but will not see any use outside those specific purposes.
Moment-in-Time

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

Hey, Advocate, we're all Jew-haters, because in your world nobody must speak against the illegal takeover of property from the Palestinians in Israel. The many Jews like yourself are the real Jew-haters, because you can't see the injustice of those land-grabs by the Jews that are deemed unethical and illegal in the eyes of those who understand human rights and equality.

You show how hateful you are as a bigoted human, and you do no favors to all Jews of this world.

Bingo! Yes, the hate is so obvious that one can almost see Advocate foaming at the mouth. Poor thing....trapped in his own world of malicious venom for critics of Israel.
JTT

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:23 pm
@oralloy,
"Israel is not defying the world community"

Does it help you when you lie to yourself, oralboy?

Israel and the US are both the worst countries for defying the world
community. They support each other in their perfidy, war crimes and
terrorism. If Nuremberg was actually followed there would be numerous
Americans & Israelis who would have had their necks stretched or
would be doing time.
JTT

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:26 pm
@oralloy,
"Israel's strategic nukes"

See what I mean. Israel is not supposed to have nukes. And where did
they come from but the United Band of War Criminals.
JTT

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:27 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Have I mentioned just what a hypocrite you are, MiT ?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:28 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I guess the gritty reality doesn't make its way across the pond.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:46 pm
@Foofie,
Property is always an excuse for war - whether political or economic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:46 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
See what I mean. Israel is not supposed to have nukes.

???

Yes they are.

JTT wrote:
And where did they come from but the United Band of War Criminals.

Israel built their own nukes with clandestine help from France.
oralloy

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:47 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Does it help you when you lie to yourself, oralboy?

Ease up on the name-calling and notice the reality that you cannot point out a single fact that I am wrong about.
JTT

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:52 pm
@oralloy,
I've pointed out numerous times that it's a truism that you are an
Oralboy. You do nothing but swallow the myriad lies of uncle sam.
Then you regurgitate them on these pages, Oralboy.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 02:56 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I strongly recommend that they first deport all the Palestinians out of the West Bank.
I'm sure someone will pass your recommendation to the persons responsible ...
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 03:02 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Israel built their own nukes with clandestine help from France.
... but Pollard, who had been a Lekem agent, was acting in the USA ...
cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 03:08 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
From the NYT.

Quote:
DAMAGE IN POLLARD SPY CASE TERMED SERIOUS BLOW TO U.S.
AP
Published: February 19, 1987

The secrets provided to Israel by Jonathan Jay Pollard, a former civilian intelligence analyst for the Navy who was convicted of spying for Israel, dealt as serious a blow to national security as any other espionage case in United States history, prosecutors said in court papers released today.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 03:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I was referring here to the Krytron incident, which had been part of the Pollard case (better: Pollard and Milco cases).
cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 03:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I found this paragraph especially interesting from "Israeli Spies in the US."

Quote:
Prior to Israel’s creation in 1948, a Zionist underground existed in the US for the purpose of smuggling war materials to Palestine, in violation of the Truman administration’s embargo on such shipments. Although FBI investigations resulted in several convictions, all but one of those convicted escaped going to prison.
0 Replies

Advocate

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 04:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
We have an adversarial legal system, under which prosecutors tend to exagerate to get a conviction.
0 Replies

Advocate

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 04:33 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
The German people gave full support to the Nazis, who slaughtered 6 million Jews, most of whom were German citizens, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, 10,000 Catholic priests, et al.
cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Dec, 2013 04:40 pm
@Advocate,
You,
Quote:
The German people gave full support to the Nazis, who slaughtered 6 million Jews,....

Where did you learn your history about WWII? Hitler never won over 50% of the votes in Germany. Also, Germany's economy was in shambles after WWI, and they wanted a leader who promoted the improvement in their lives. However, Hitler's appointed to chancellor in 1933 lead to the totalitarian country known as Nazism.

Quote:
totalitarianism
dictatorship: a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)

From Wiki.
Quote:
After his appointment as chancellor in 1933, he transformed the Weimar Republic into the Third Reich, a single-party dictatorship based on the totalitarian and autocratic ideology of Nazism.
Hitler's aim was to establish a New Order of absolute Nazi German hegemony in continental Europe.
0 Replies