Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

cicerone imposter

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 05:25 pm
@Advocate,
How Palestinians treat their women doesn't justify what the Jews are doing to the Palestinians. Your diversion tactics are laughable at best, and foolish to even contemplate.
Advocate

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 05:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

How Palestinians treat their women doesn't justify what the Jews are doing to the Palestinians. Your diversion tactics are laughable at best, and foolish to even contemplate.

Just think of what the Pals would do should they take charge in Israel. It would be mass murder.
cicerone imposter

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 05:45 pm
@Advocate,
Your fears are not founded. The Jews in Israel have all the firepower they would need to keep the peace.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 07:23 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

Just think of what the Pals would do should they take charge in Israel. It would be mass murder.

My goodness, Advocate, how melodramatic can one get?! The facts are when the Palestinians do get their own state they will show a lot more human tolerance than Israel has hitherto shown the Pals. The Israeli government is a ruthless cold-blooded nation; we see this by the way they cruelly mistreat the most defenseless occupied Palestinians.
cicerone imposter

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 07:39 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
They say defense is the best offense, but Advocate seems to twist things around so badly, he doesn't know where he's going! LOL
Moment-in-Time

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 08:02 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

I can understand why you, Walter, MIT, Izzy, et al., love the Pals. The Pals treat their women like chattel, persecute and kill minorities, such as Christians, Jews, atheists, et al. They even kill each other, including their children, if they are adulterous, homosexual, disobedient, informers, etc.

The Pals are a lovely bunch, just like you all.

...And how do you know that, Advocate, that Palestinian men treat their women like "chattel" etc. Truth be known, the only thing you know about Palestinian society are the lies you soak up everyday regarding your perceived enemy, Palestinians. Actually, Palestinians and Israelis treat their wives similarly, that is separating men from women; women in both societies are free to pursue higher education but in the West Bank, it's nearby impossible to do anything but try and survive the Israeli occupation, and this apartheid existence is taking its toll on the upcoming generation who've never known anything but a life akin to a suppressed one.
cicerone imposter

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 08:05 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
This is how Israeli soldiers treat Palestinian women.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VzPTCLOjYg
Moment-in-Time

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 08:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

This is how Israeli soldiers treat Palestinian women.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VzPTCLOjYg

I am far ahead of you, Ci, I could tell you tales, for instance how the devil IDF broke a little Palestinian boys arm in two places for throwing rocks; the sound was on and the audience heard the cracking while the reporter was shooting the scene and it was later aired on MSNBC. My heart broke. Many times Palestinian women in labor are held up at the crossing for an interminable length of time just so she can suffer. The IDF and the Israeli government are harbingers of unclean hands regarding the Palestinians.= Heck, the IDF have used their tanks to run over homes and sometime disabled Palestinians are not quick enough to get out of the way.
Moment-in-Time

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 08:35 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
G'nite. Ci. I'v had an exhausting day. Merry Christmas, friend, to you and yours.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 09:44 pm
Quote:
Thread title: Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Wow, this thread has run to 129 pages so far so let me make a simple summing up, correct me if I'm wrong-

1- Before 1967 the Israelis lived in Israel and the Palestinians lived in Palestine (aka the West Bank)
2- Extremist Arab elements regularly shelled Israeli settlements.
3- So Israel had to invade the West Bank, Golan Heights, Egyptian Gaza and Sinai in the 1967 Six-Day War to stop them
4- Israel has handed back chunks of the Golan and Gaza/Sinai.
5- Israel says "We're staying in the West Bank forever", and the extremists say "We won't negotiate, our only wish is the total destruction of Israel"

Have I got all that right?
cicerone imposter

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 10:02 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
NO!
0 Replies

Advocate

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 10:38 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

My goodness, Advocate, how melodramatic can one get?! The facts are when the Palestinians do get their own state they will show a lot more human tolerance than Israel has hitherto shown the Pals. The Israeli government is a ruthless cold-blooded nation; we see this by the way they cruelly mistreat the most defenseless occupied Palestinians.

I know how you feel. It is just awful how Israel defends itself. The Israelis should just turn their cheek and let the Pals kill more innocents. BTW, as you may know, the Pals refuse to allow a single Jew to live in peace in the territories. This, of course, is notwithstanding that Israel has 1.7 million Pal Israeli citizens.
Advocate

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 10:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It is cute how you add the "LOL" at the end of your comments. But we know full well that you are a humorless bastard.
cicerone imposter

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 10:42 pm
@Advocate,
Even after I complimented you on a bad joke on the joke thread? LOL
Advocate

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 10:47 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Thread title: Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Wow, this thread has run to 129 pages so far so let me make a simple summing up, correct me if I'm wrong-

1- Before 1967 the Israelis lived in Israel and the Palestinians lived in Palestine (aka the West Bank)
2- Extremist Arab elements regularly shelled Israeli settlements.
3- So Israel had to invade the West Bank, Golan Heights, Egyptian Gaza and Sinai in the 1967 Six-Day War to stop them
4- Israel has handed back chunks of the Golan and Gaza/Sinai.
5- Israel says "We're staying in the West Bank forever", and the extremists say "We won't negotiate, our only wish is the total destruction of Israel"

Have I got all that right?

You have it wrong. Israel did not say it is staying in the WB forever. In fact, it has offered land for peace in the past, but to no avail, and stands ready to negotiate borders. Israel did say it would keep East Jerusalem forever. That is because the Pals, when in control, desecrated various holy places, including the Western Wall area.
Advocate

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 10:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Even after I complimented you on a bad joke on the joke thread? LOL

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess that makes you less than a vicious anti-Semite.
RABEL222

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 11:24 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
In the late 1940's and early 1950's we studied world history in school. I was very interested in it and it covered the known history from the Egyptians to the Korean war. I was very interested in it but over time have found that much of it was BS that was politically motovated. For instance in American history George Washington cutting down a cherry tree was included as true history rather than legend.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 11:32 pm
@Advocate,
I was talking to an acquaintance today who just got back from Israel and he told me the Isralies have guard towers on the borders with automatic guns that automatically shoot anyone who crosses the borders and is the reason so many children are shoot there. Is this true?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 23 Dec, 2013 11:38 pm
@Advocate,
That's not how you should determine who is an anti-Semite. If you know anything about me, I don't hate any group in-total. I like to think I'm an advocate for all those folks who don't get a fair shake in life because of their race, ethnicity, or country of origin. I'm even critical of folks who seem unawares of the hardships of blacks in this country. Their difficulties stem from many socio-economic reasons, but it's not based on their IQ or their skin color.

I try to look at an individual's personality to see if their thinking and ideas about equality are based on common sense issues. I'm not religious, but even Jesus said "love thy neighbor as thyself." Probably the most profound verbiage from the bible.

I'll treat people with respect and dignity if they also treat others the same way.

At my age, I don't use flowery words to post how I think and believe. I know that in my youth, I would never have shared many things I now share without any reserve. "I is what I is." You'll know where I stand on any issue that I get involved in.

I've made my share of mistakes, and when people point them out to me, I thank them and/or apologize.

Creative opinions without any basis in fact or credible source(s) will always be challenged by me - as long as I'm around a2k. People are welcome to challenge my opinions also. That's only fair.

RABEL222

Tue 24 Dec, 2013 12:23 am
@cicerone imposter,
Will than CI, are you ready to admit that even though Obama has made some mistakes he is trying and you are unfairly attacking him. Please dont attack me physically, just make it a verbal attack. Im too old to fight.