Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

cicerone imposter

Mon 14 Oct, 2013 05:52 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Today people experience "covert" discrimination.

You are blind and dumb. What do you think is happening to our national politics when many republicans want Obama to prove he's an American and not Kenyan?

That's about as covert as it can get in this country; everybody knows about it. The whole world knows about this crazy bigoted demands of our president.

Obama's birth certificate and newspaper articles announcing his birth in Hawaii has already been provided.

The total IGNORANCE of people like you are the problem
RABEL222

Mon 14 Oct, 2013 10:33 pm
@Foofie,
You are proof of your statement.
izzythepush

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 01:12 am
@cicerone imposter,
Saying everyone experiences covert discrimination is Foofie's way of dealing with the fact he's a sad Billy no mates. It's their fault not his, it's racism, nothing to do with his lousy personality or lack of social skills.
Advocate

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 09:59 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy, I should warn you that someone using your name is making very stupid posts.
cicerone imposter

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 10:43 am
@Advocate,
Please cut and paste from izzy's posts to prove your point?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 11:23 am
@Advocate,
Have you ever said anything original, or do you always let other people do your thinking and talking for you?

That last post is straight out of H20man's playbook.

Every time you start a new thread it's always an opinion piece, cut and pasted from a website. It's like you can't talk about anything until someone else has told you what to think.

Are you a sad Billy no mates like Fluff? Are you a 40 year nold virgin still living with his parents like Oralboy? You're certainly as witless as those two.
0 Replies

Foofie

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 12:38 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

You are proof of your statement.

Why that's the nicest thing that an Italian-American can say to me.
0 Replies

Foofie

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 12:43 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Saying everyone experiences covert discrimination is Foofie's way of dealing with the fact he's a sad Billy no mates. It's their fault not his, it's racism, nothing to do with his lousy personality or lack of social skills.

Caused by alienation from the mediocre people that inhabit my city. However, I do get to talk to a few intellects. Anyway, I was raised this way. As I've said before I have been downwardly mobile due to circumstances (beyond my control). But, if you ever visit the U.S., ask some urban Catholics if they have any Jewish friends. The odds are nyet!
izzythepush

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 12:48 pm
@Foofie,
It must be exhausting having to deal with the dizzying heights of mediocrity. It's no wonder you always sound so shagged out.
Foofie

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 01:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It must be exhausting having to deal with the dizzying heights of mediocrity. It's no wonder you always sound so shagged out.

But, if you ever visit the U.S., ask some urban Catholics if they have any Jewish friends. The odds are nyet!
izzythepush

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 01:09 pm
@Foofie,
I have visited the US. I didn't actually get round to Urban Catholics. I did meet a couple of small town Zoroastrians though.
Foofie

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 01:14 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I have visited the US. I didn't actually get round to Urban Catholics. I did meet a couple of small town Zoroastrians though.

You're practically a Yank. Who do you want to win the World Series.
izzythepush

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 01:46 pm
@Foofie,
I'm watching some real football right now. A brilliant game.
Walter Hinteler

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 02:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Indeed - though I'm sure that I'm watching a different one Very Happy
izzythepush

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 02:52 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I couldn't relax until the last few minutes. A brilliant game all round.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 02:56 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I won't ask which you watched, but as Germany were already through you can forgiven for watching Poland. 3-5 sounds like a really lively match.
Walter Hinteler

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 03:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Mmm. Quite lively. And eight goals like before, but better than the 4:4 here.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 08:47 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Who do you want to win the World Series.

What's this "World Series", Foofie?
Foofie

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 09:00 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
Who do you want to win the World Series.

What's this "World Series", Foofie?

I thought you are Canadian. You then know about baseball and the World Series.
Foofie

Tue 15 Oct, 2013 09:03 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm watching some real football right now. A brilliant game.

You are watching soccer. You can watch Rugby or Cricket too, and I won't know what is going on. My lack of knowledge about European or UK sports is just part of my being an outsider on your continent.