My run in with Albert Einstein!

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 06:45 pm
So I’m in the City…in a place called Tussauds…and who do I run into, Albert Einstein.

Frankly, I thought he was dead, but here he is, just standing there all by himself.

So anyways, I walk over to him and I say, “Al, baby, you gotta lighten up a bit. All this talks about relatives all the time is just wearing thin. So the in-laws give you some grief from time to time, you should pardon the expression, Al, but you gotta string along. Know what I mean?”

He was obviously so knocked out of his socks with my arguments…he never said a word.

Never one word.

But at least I got a chance to talk to him.

And I was lucky enough to get a picture.

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos5202/2/92/68/97/31/7/731976892211_0_ALB.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 811 • Replies: 16
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:02 pm
Is it just me? I can't see the pic.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
what a stiff...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:05 pm
I bet that Frank has a day job that hes good at.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:21 pm
The picture shows up perfectly for me. Is it really not seen by you folks?
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:22 pm
Hope I'm doing things the right way...because I just posted three pictures of Joe Nation, Kickycann, and me.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:38 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

So I’m in the City…in a place called Tussauds…and who do I run into, Albert Einstein.

Frankly, I thought he was dead, but here he is, just standing there all by himself.

So anyways, I walk over to him and I say, “Al, baby, you gotta lighten up a bit. All this talks about relatives all the time is just wearing thin. So the in-laws give you some grief from time to time, you should pardon the expression, Al, but you gotta string along. Know what I mean?”

He was obviously so knocked out of his socks with my arguments…he never said a word.

Never one word.

But at least I got a chance to talk to him.

And I was lucky enough to get a picture.

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos5202/2/92/68/97/31/7/731976892211_0_ALB.jpg

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:39 pm
@Butrflynet,
I just pasted the url into my browser and then copied that between the image codes on the A2K post and I can now see the images. But, don't know if that's because they are now in my temporary cache files or if I fixed the problem.

Is anyone else able to see images in what I just posted above?
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:43 pm
@Butrflynet,
Okay, I just cleared cache and now I get the broken image symbols again.

Don't know what the problem is. They display without problem if I paste the url in my browser first.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

The picture shows up perfectly for me. Is it really not seen by you folks?

we lak the intelectual flex capacity
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:54 pm
It seems kodakgallery.com doesn't allow hotlinking. It leeches bandwidth, you know.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:55 pm
The picture is now visible in Frank's original post.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 08:05 pm
@InfraBlue,
That makes sense. Thanks.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 06:09 am
Question: If Kodak won't work...and Raven's Realm is closed...where can I send photos so that I can post them here? I've got more I wanna post...but obviously the Kodak Ofoto route is not working.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 06:11 am
By the way, I notice that my personal avatar is now in place in my My Profile...but it does not show up in the threads. Probably the same problem. When I get my answer to the question above...might be able to correct that as well.
Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 07:16 am
@Frank Apisa,
The problem has to be in the computers some of you folks use. The pic shows up fine on my browser and Frank's avatar is in place on all his posts on this machine.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 11:08 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
Question: If Kodak won't work...and Raven's Realm is closed...where can I send photos so that I can post them here? I've got more I wanna post...but obviously the Kodak Ofoto route is not working.

Ya need to upload them to a site that allows hotlinking, such as photobucket. Your ISP might provide member webpages that allow you to upload pics to your personal webpage and hotlink them. That's what I do with RoadRunner.
0 Replies