Have you ever misplaced something?

wandeljw

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 03:12 pm
@Francis,
This thread is now NUMBER ONE!!!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 03:12 pm
Have I ever misplaced something? Alas yes, I lost my heart when once quite young.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 05:24 pm
I didn't misplace anything either. Now if he had asked about misbehave...
but he didn't!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 06:14 pm
Has anyone seen our illegal farm worker? He's an old dude, dirty gray beard and a wardrobe consisting of castoffs from the old Hee-Haw variety show. We thought he was safely locked up in the employee bathroom, but he's not there. We have either misplaced him or he's escaped (again). He might be carrying a pitchfork that he calls "Gertrude".
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:25 pm
Speaking of misplaced. . . .

Our river park has a nice little veterans memorial, conceived of, I'm sure, by a bunch of guilt striken yuppies who were too busy pursuing various advanced degrees * to be bothered with military service. Anyway, within this memorial is a rotating granite globe, engraved with all the places our services have seen combat. So, what's missing? Hawaii, that's what. Maybe Pearl Harbor never happened, or the islands are really a myth, because they are surely missing from that map.

* We have a word for these people. We call them Boss.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 08:29 pm
Why is everyone on about Gus's bathroom? (Well, the fact that it seems to be indoors does come as something of a surprise.) That bathroom is immaculate compared to the one I had to use when I was managing a junk shop (self-described as 'antiques and collectibles') in Boston's South End.
Sglass

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 03:32 am
@Merry Andrew,
That bathroom looks like the one you had in that apartment you had in Harlem.

I forget, was there a bidet?
wandeljw

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 06:20 am
@Sglass,
I agree with Merry Andrew. Gustav's bathroom is not that bad. It looked much worse when I was living there. Since then, Gus has apparently redecorated and has done wonders.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 07:04 pm
As always Gus, you have missed the damn boat again. Take a newspaper in therre with you for both reading purposes AND these little moments that life hands you...
0 Replies

neolover

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 09:24 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
WHAT THE FUDGE ?!?!?!
wowowoowowowowowoowow.
thats nastay.
0 Replies

neolover

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 09:24 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
by the way, hun, youz a HICK.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 10:24 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

Why is everyone on about Gus's bathroom? (Well, the fact that it seems to be indoors does come as something of a surprise.) That bathroom is immaculate compared to the one I had to use when I was managing a junk shop (self-described as 'antiques and collectibles') in Boston's South End.

Darling...we now see why your poor bowel had to obstruct itself.

It couldn't stand to go near the bathroom again.
0 Replies

dirrtydozen22

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 05:17 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
I "misplaced" my celly so I searched all over the place for it when it was in my pocket the whole time!
0 Replies