How to type a vertical line

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 12:24 pm
Hi fellow members

[http://www.cnn.com|this is Cnn]

Could any member tell what should I do to type the vertical line between 'com' and 'this'?

Many thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 51,554 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 12:34 pm
You can type the vertical line by holding the shift key and pushing the key on the keyboard that has a backslash as well as the vertical line on it. The key looks like this:
0 Replies
Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 11:02 am
Many thanks, JTT, for your explanation. I'm ashamed of myself because I have been typing for years and yet I didn't know there was such a key.

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 11:33 am
Who is JTT? If you are referring to me, no need to be Embarrassed
There is nothing wrong with learning something new Smile
0 Replies

Related Topics

deal - Question by WBYeats
Drs. = female doctor? - Question by oristarA
Let pupils abandon spelling rules, says academic - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Please, I need help. - Question by imsak
Is this sentence grammatically correct? - Question by Sydney-Strock
"come from" - Question by mcook
  1. Forums
  2. » How to type a vertical line
Copyright © 2018 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/22/2018 at 03:56:53