请教翻译问题

beilin

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 02:09 am
怎么翻�'这个句子啊“from a popaganda point of view,it was easy to identify a campaign issue that could fit on a bumper sticker or be conveyed in a 30-second television spot."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 5,518 • Replies: 21

jespah

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 05:12 am
@beilin,
Okay, I'll be the first. What does that mean in English?
Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 05:25 am
@jespah,
I was afraid to ask. Thanx for showing some guts, Jes.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 06:14 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Okay, I'll be the first. What does that mean in English?
beilin

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 07:51 am
@wandeljw,
yes,you are righ.i'm an english learner from china.it confused me when i came to this sentence.so,please tell me if anyone know how to translate it into chinese.thanks
wandeljw

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 08:44 am
@beilin,
beilin wrote:

yes,you are righ.i'm an english learner from china.it confused me when i came to this sentence.so,please tell me if anyone know how to translate it into chinese.thanks

beilin,
My chinese is not very good. I have asked another Able2Know member to help you.
roger

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 12:24 pm
@wandeljw,
From something on Abuzz, I had the idea that Jes studied Chinese for awhile.
wandeljw

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 12:30 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Jespah may know the traditional characters better than I do, roger. I mostly learned by "pinyin" (chinese words converted to western alphabetization).

On another thread, I left a message for A2K member, pragmatic. She lives in China and her English is excellent.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 01:00 pm
@beilin,
Laughing What his Chinese means is, "How do you translate this?"

beilin wrote:
jespah

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 04:54 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

The closest I get to that is ordering Chinese food. In English. Sorry. Smile
pragmatic

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 05:25 pm
Hi all

wandeljw introduced me to this thread - sorry for being dimwitted, but what's going on? Don't quite understand what is to be translated - unless this is a riddle?
wandeljw

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 07:26 pm
@pragmatic,
Thank you for responding to my request, pragmatic. Can you translate the English phrase into Chinese for beilin? Beilin is studying English.
beilin wrote:
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 09:10 pm
Oh, got it. Sorry I can't actually - my English is better than my Chinese. Wandeljw, I should correct you - I actually don't live in China and my Chinese ability is minimal.
wandeljw

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 09:34 pm
@pragmatic,
Okay. Thanks for trying. I thought beilin's request was interesting because one of A2K's newest features is the ability to use Chinese characters.

I remembered you were looking into schools in China. Did you do any studying in China, pragmatic?
pragmatic

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 10:13 pm
@wandeljw,
Hi there,

No I haven't gone to China yet. That query was a few years ago and I actually don't really hold the intention to continue study anymore for now.

I'm sorry I don't remember you. You have to forgive me - I haven't been around for over 2 years and names seem familiar but I can't remember anything about the people.
wandeljw

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 10:21 pm
@pragmatic,
Don't worry about not remembering. Since you came back after 2 years, I mistakenly thought you had found a school in China. My wife was born and educated in China.
pragmatic

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 01:55 am
@wandeljw,
I've just had a look back on some of my older threads - I remember you now. You offered some good advice on law schools there.
0 Replies

westwind

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 08:06 am
@beilin,
from a popaganda point of view,it was easy to identify a campaign issue that could fit on a bumper sticker or be conveyed in a 30-second television spot."

can anyone make the sentence easier ,so i can translate it into chinese
0 Replies

heike

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 02:12 pm
I don't know the meaning of popaganda辨认 一个可贴在汽车的贴纸

I apologise if my translation is poor, my Mandarin is mediocre despite being a Chinese. I translated television spotcampaign issueit was easy to identify a campaign issue that could fit on a bumper sticker or be conveyed in a 30-second television spot.
0 Replies

westwind

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 04:52 am
according to some of my friends,the chinese translation should be: 从宣传的�'度出��',很容��"确定一个竞选议题是通过��-头广�'�的形式还是通过�"�视短节目来传达。

0 Replies