Illinois Governor Arrested

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 01:54 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate, I doubt very much his intent to use them on empty buildings really has any merit; it's still destructive, and it may have killed innocents.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 06:55 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

I didn't expect O to be completely in accord with my views. Overall, however, he will probably be very good for the country. We shall see. I do think he will share my views on Israel, if not on illegals.

Its obvious you are totally naive in regard to Obama.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 06:57 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

The young Ayres was the antithesis of the young, Nazi, Rudolph. Ayres never hurt anyone and was getting publicity for the atrocities we were committing in Nam. The Nazis slaughtered untold millions of innocents. Your comparison is utterly ridiculous.

Of course it probably does not matter to you that the so called "atrocities" in Nam are greatly exaggerated and fabricated by the lefties, and apparently it doesn't matter either that the left seems to have no regard for the millions slaughtered by Pol Pot in Cambodia and by the atrocities and human rights violations committed by communists in Vietnam?
genoves

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 02:36 am
@Advocate,
You are so naive. The charge is not that he lived on the same street as Ayres.

That is just plain old fresh fertilizer.

You are either ignorant of the problem or you just don't know the facts--Note------Obama was an associate with a bomb planting, America-hating, flag denigrating imbecile. Ayres said in an interview on September 11, 2001, that he wished he had set more bombs.

Are we to believe that the super intelligent Obama missed that comment?

Are you so ignorant, Advocate that you don't know that Ayres hosted a fundraiser for Obama at their home in 1995?

Are you so out of touch with current events that you don't know that Obama served with Ayres on the board of the radical Woods Fund?

Some who lives down the street indeed!!!!

Obama and Ayres served together on the left wing Woods fund. The Woods fund also gave money to the Arab American Action Network--

This group was led by Obama's friend-Rashid Khalidi, the infamous Columbia professor. Obama said, at a farewell party for Khalidi--Khalidi had begun a conversation that was necessary for the entire world.

LIVES DOWN THE STREET INDEED!
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 02:45 am
It is clear that Ayres was the co-founder of the Weathermen Underground which had bombed a dozen buildings including the Pentagon, the US Capitol and various police stations. In an interview on sept. 11, 2001- Ayres said he wished he had set more bombs.

But advocate must have missed the rest of my post--

O is clean? Of course, he is clean. Here in Illinois, where he is well known, everyone who ever played Basketball with him knows that he showers after every B Ball workout.

But, his relationships with the sleaziest of characters is suspect.

l. He obviously slept through all of Reverend Wright's sermons each week for twenty years since he never heard any of Wright's blasohemies against the USA or the eviul doctors who created AIDS to committ genocide against black people.

2. He got a big break on the price he paid for his Chicago mansion. But, there was no impropriety involved! Even though the man who wheeled and dealed for Obama bought a piece of property adjacent to Obama's mansion which lowever the price. The man who did it? Why Anton Rezko,jailed political fixer who introduced Obama to many in Chicago after Obama graduated from Harvard Law School. But, of course,if Obama knew Rezko was crooked, he never never never would have had anything to do with him.

3.Obama was a strong backer of the impeached Gov.Blagojevich during his tenure as a Senator and as a state legislator. Of course, as brilliant as Obama is,he had no idea that Blogojevich was involved in Play for Pay for years.

Oh,no. If the highly moral Obama had known about that he would have blown the whistle--That's how moral Obama is. But he did not know!

He may be clean after the Basketball games but politically he really is dirty!
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 02:54 am
@genoves,
Quote:
He may be clean after the Basketball games but politically he really is dirty!

Dirt would have been interesting and made a difference during the election, but not now. The global economy shows every sign that it is burning to the ground, and Obama is leading the firefighting efforts. There is no one else who can save us.....we don't care where the guy came from we only care if he is successful in his mission. We are increasingly all on his team.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 10:24 am
@okie,
Where did you get that crap that the left didn't care about Pol Pot's massacres? Moreover, do those massacres somehow ameliorate our massacres in Nam? Incidentally, if anything, our attrocities in Nam were under-publicized. Please, do a little thinking before you post.
Advocate

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 10:27 am
Genoves, Joe McCarthy must be your idol. You both engaged in casting guilt by association. Moreover, you haven't laid a finger on O.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 10:29 am
@Advocate,
Funny, I was in Nam for a year, and never saw one single atrocity. You would think if they were so common, I would have seen at least one, don't you think, Advocate. But of course if you get your information from phony sources, such as John Kerry, I can understand your lack of knowledge on the subject.

To be clear, there were probably atrocities, a few, but not anything like you apparently believe. By the way, if you can find a war where something unfortunate did not happen, I would like to know about it, okay, Advocate. Do your research, and get back to us.
Advocate

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 10:38 am
@okie,
I suggest you read McNamara's book, in which he admits we killed over three million people in Nam. That reached Hitlerlian proportions.

If you were really in Nam, you would know that we routinely bombed and shelled thousands of cities and villages, which were loaded with civilians. All this was a big laugh for most of the military, especially the rightists.
Advocate

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 10:41 am
Dick Durbin has some good qualities, but he made me sick by his grandstanding on Burris. He brags how he calleld upon Burris to resign. Durbin himself should resign. For instance, he failed to report a very lush trip to Asia funded by some supporters, and had some other lapses in ethics.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 11:05 am
@Advocate,
We did not routinely bomb thousands of cities and villages when I was there, Advocate. I saw no villages or cities bombed, none. We routinely passed through villages with convoys, and I saw no bombing evidence inside those villages. There were plenty of bomb craters around in the jungle and other areas near the Cambodian border, in areas with suspected camps, or along trail systems that supplies were brought from the north. I was in the region north of Saigon Highway 1 area with the 1st Division and then over toward the Cambodian border with the 25th. I was not in North Vietnam, obviously, and we obviously bombed there, but I think we attempted to stick to industrial or military targets.

I have not read McNamara's book, but based upon what you claim, you are either mis-representing the book or it sounds very exaggerated. McNamara and LBJ basically expanded the war, so if he had to write a book to cleanse himself, fine, but I am simply reporting to you what I saw, and I can vouch for it. I do not believe we engaged in widespread atrocities, nor did we kill innocent civilians on purpose on a routine basis, I don't believe it. I never saw any killing of civilians by accident, let alone on purpose. This being South Vietnam, I realize that.

If you use John Kerry as an example, he routinely lied and misrepresented what happened there, I can tell you that much. I have not written a book, but I could have just as well as McNamara or anyone else that claims to know something about it. My experience is limited to one year and one geographic section of Vietnam, but a fairly significant section of it, I admit that, but what I saw I can vouch for the truth of it rather than reading a book. If you really want to focus on intentional and routine murders, I would suggest you take your wrath out on communist and other dictator regimes.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 11:06 am
@Advocate,
Who amongst us can forget that naked girl running away from the US bombing?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 11:54 am
@okie,
I think that you, not John Kerry, are the liar. Did you ever hear of Mi Lae? This was publicized, but there were many more.

Former Sen. Bob Kerry admitted that he engaged in a small-scale Mi Lae.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 12:01 pm
@okie,
okie was in Nam, but never saw any atrocities like he doesn't see much of anything even now we call the "real" world. Not surprising.

Not only did I personally hear from friends who returned from Nam about what they did, but have also read many articles and have seen tv reports on the many and varied form of atrocities our military committed.

And there is also this: http://hnn.us/articles/1802.html

I believe okie's brain was damaged when he was in Nam; he seems oblivious to not only his personal experience, but what he believes to be the realities of our politics and economics.
genoves

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 12:35 am
@cicerone imposter,
But if Okie's brain was damaged in Nam, did you have a prefrontal lobotomy in the California concentration camp?
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 12:38 am
It is clear that Ayres was the co-founder of the Weathermen Underground which had bombed a dozen buildings including the Pentagon, the US Capitol and various police stations. In an interview on sept. 11, 2001- Ayres said he wished he had set more bombs.

But advocate must have missed the rest of my post--

O is clean? Of course, he is clean. Here in Illinois, where he is well known, everyone who ever played Basketball with him knows that he showers after every B Ball workout.

But, his relationships with the sleaziest of characters is suspect.

l. He obviously slept through all of Reverend Wright's sermons each week for twenty years since he never heard any of Wright's blasohemies against the USA or the eviul doctors who created AIDS to committ genocide against black people.

2. He got a big break on the price he paid for his Chicago mansion. But, there was no impropriety involved! Even though the man who wheeled and dealed for Obama bought a piece of property adjacent to Obama's mansion which lowever the price. The man who did it? Why Anton Rezko,jailed political fixer who introduced Obama to many in Chicago after Obama graduated from Harvard Law School. But, of course,if Obama knew Rezko was crooked, he never never never would have had anything to do with him.

3.Obama was a strong backer of the impeached Gov.Blagojevich during his tenure as a Senator and as a state legislator. Of course, as brilliant as Obama is,he had no idea that Blogojevich was involved in Play for Pay for years.

Oh,no. If the highly moral Obama had known about that he would have blown the whistle--That's how moral Obama is. But he did not know!

He may be clean after the Basketball games but politically he really is dirty
Advocate

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 09:31 am
@genoves,
As usual, you have nothing of substance to say in connection with Obama, or anything else. But, we are used to that.
wandeljw

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 09:48 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

As usual, you have nothing of substance to say in connection with Obama, or anything else. But, we are used to that.

I have noticed that genoves merely copies and pastes the exact same post over and over again.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 02:44 pm
@wandeljw,
I put genoves on Ignore, but that's about his speed; worthless posts.
0 Replies